Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Zeldathon newbie here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Zeldathon newbie here.

Zeldathon is epic. Look out for Zach aka Bushelofchewygoodness, SuperMCGamer, and Sora117, if you want to see epicness.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never seen Zeldathon but I enjoyed the memes from the last thread. Like "watch me swoosh right in".

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I Have No Job And I Must Watch The Entire Zeldathon Deluxe 2015

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Can;t believe it's already time for another Zeldathon

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The hotdog eating guy is one of the guys from the video where they dig a horse they hid out of the ground in 2v2v2v2 Hardcore PVP Minecraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well he's one of the one's playing the game, although he isn't one of the ones unearthing the horse.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell I don't know where else to post about it , but can someone remove this thread : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3586965&perpage=40&pagenumber=95 from Imp Zone or explain why it's here.

Dec 26, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Hell I don't know where else to post about it , but can someone remove this thread : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3586965&perpage=40&pagenumber=95 from Imp Zone or explain why it's here.

legacy thread from gbs before ddrd was made. idk why its still here but idgaf about it either way

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The hotdog eating guy is one of the guys from the video where they dig a horse they hid out of the ground in 2v2v2v2 Hardcore PVP Minecraft.

that video is bad rear end

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

kodp is bad rear end but that thread sucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Wild Abra losing his drat mind while one of the Ultra Hardcore PVP teams digs a horse out of the ground in the middle of no where in order to give them an edge in the final battle of the match is on the top of my list of most insane, epic, awesome things I've seen in my 24 years in this earth.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oBkMNEUEbw

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

A Wild Abra losing his drat mind while one of the Ultra Hardcore PVP teams digs a horse out of the ground in the middle of no where in order to give them an edge in the final battle of the match is on the top of my list of most insane, epic, awesome things I've seen in my 24 years in this earth.

That's what I tried to say before but I was shouted down by a cabal of crazed sex offenders.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They should have goldmined the last thread so I could relive the posts where I paw at my dick and moan about how horny am during Zeldathon.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*reminisces sincere discussions with le mother loving Hoodrich about which Zeldathon babe we'd like to gently caress/marry/kill*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

For the record: gently caress A Blue Hair IRL, Marry A Wild Abra, Kill that little tard with the old man potato body and AIDS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

l;mfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They should have goldmined the last thread so I could relive the posts where I paw at my dick and moan about how horny am during Zeldathon.

When I'm not feeling lazy I'll go search the forums for it and get the link. I looked at it again yesterday but didn't save the link.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
What happened to Hoodrich.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What happened to Hoodrich.

he is too busy fingering the parts department girl at work to do anything else.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Hoodrich is fingering the hottest strippers at the best stripclub in all of Edmonton.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I havent'w atched a zeldathon but I"m going to watch thSI oen.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a month is not neaerly time for anything to begin, fuckface!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

MC was speedrunning SM64 today.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I want this to start now.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Bump.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

:wtc:

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Bump.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
This'll be this gamer's first Zeldathon. I'm hype!

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zeldathon. E3. The Nintendo World Championship. Summer Games Done Quick. Metal Gear Solid V.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Zeldathon. E3. The Nintendo World Championship. Summer Games Done Quick. Metal Gear Solid V.

Arkham Knight and DMC 4 SE too, fuuuuck.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

oh hells yea

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

You forgot Evo.

• Locked thread