Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

CommieGIR posted:

The escaping a black hole via a Hohmann transfer is not realistic. No amount of energy is going to get you out of the grips of the black hole, unless you are the size of a star. The first planet: it would've been pretty obvious that you do NOT want to land there from orbit, the waves would've been evident from space, even more, the physicists could've predicted them with ease, you really don't want to land on a planet of water that has some massive gravitational sink next to it. Surviving a black hole.....its really hard to say, chances are nothing can survive it, Cooper would've died, but for the story at least the black hole has been 'modified' by future humans to allow for the scene where he tells his daughter the data.

As for the ships: They are actually pretty realistic, even the engine technology is currently under development, and the Rangers are designed around a lifting body concept, one we test a lot during the Cold War. The most humbling part of the whole movie is the end, because a scenario like what Cooper and Murphey experience is a realistic even if we ever perfect traveling near the speed of light. That could actually happen

I wonder if the Kip Thorne book would explain things to your satisfaction? It's called "The Science of Interstellar" and it's by a prominent physicist. He was an executive producer of the movie. I haven't read it though. Physics won't explain the characters acting stupid of course; you have to accept it is just a story.

This is my favorite movie though. I'm glad my friend told me to go see it in 70mm IMAX, I don't usually get into movies much.

NitroSpazzz posted:

I did the 48 hour rental through Amazon, have a feeling I'll be watching it again tomorrow afternoon or the day after. It's funny I used to give my Dad poo poo for getting emotional at movies...now I get emotional as hell at movies. This one really got me.

If you watch it I recommend the Bluray if possible. I don't think the streaming copies have the full-frame in the IMAX scenes. The Vudu one doesn't, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

angryhampster posted:

What's interesting about the PowerWall is that the concept isn't new. For years you've been able to use batteries to store excess solar energy for use during peak or no-sun times. However, Musk is creating a marketing opportunity and a sexy new storage unit. Energy storage is now going to be a cool and fashionable accessory to a house, much akin to the Model S sitting in the driveway.
Exactly, I've helped work on and install a few battery banks but it's Tesla that makes it sexy and appealing to the masses.

CommieGIR posted:

The escaping a black hole via a Hohmann transfer is not realistic. No amount of energy is going to get you out of the grips of the black hole, unless you are the size of a star. The first planet: it would've been pretty obvious that you do NOT want to land there from orbit, the waves would've been evident from space, even more, the physicists could've predicted them with ease, you really don't want to land on a planet of water that has some massive gravitational sink next to it. Surviving a black hole.....its really hard to say, chances are nothing can survive it, Cooper would've died, but for the story at least the black hole has been 'modified' by future humans to allow for the scene where he tells his daughter the data.

As for the ships: They are actually pretty realistic, even the engine technology is currently under development, and the Rangers are designed around a lifting body concept, one we tested a lot during the Cold War. The most humbling part of the whole movie is the end, because a scenario like what Cooper and Murphey experience is a realistic even if we ever perfect traveling near the speed of light. That could actually happen

That's about what I expected, especially about the first planet. Love anything space related so movies like this and The Martian book are great. Should have gone that route but I was a lazy gently caress in high school and college. Oh well at least they use our computers to work on the stuff.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

angryhampster posted:

What's interesting about the PowerWall is that the concept isn't new. For years you've been able to use batteries to store excess solar energy for use during peak or no-sun times. However, Musk is creating a marketing opportunity and a sexy new storage unit. Energy storage is now going to be a cool and fashionable accessory to a house, much akin to the Model S sitting in the driveway.

Elon Musk knows how to create products that captivate peoples' imaginations and steer their buying habits. Doing so with alternative energy solutions is not only refreshing, but will also be extremely profitable for long-term shareholders.

I wish I would have had the ability to buy a meaningful bounty of TSLA shares on IPO. Alas, I was one year out of college working at a telemarketing firm.

although the old school system was a wet lead acid system with batteries that weigh about 100kg each and occupy half a room to get a meaningful amount of capacity- My old neighbour was off grid for power (cheaper to set up a RAPS than get cables dug in) and has a system big enough to supply three phase to his workshop, but the battery bank he has would be 40-50x 6V Wet acids, weighs tonnes and costs tens of thousands to replace every 6 years- its in its own sheds and EVERYTHING in and out is intrinsicly sealed in case it gets too much hydrogen buildup!

The new PowerWall stuffs making storing power DOABLE for the average joe, thats the game changer.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LloydDobler posted:

I'm refinancing that into a 15 year at 3.125% so I can really grow the equity. I should have at least $100k equity for a down payment on my next place within 5 years

Two things:

Unless you have some insane interest rate, refi is a bad idea. Pay it like 15 instead. Do the math on the amount of interest payment difference and see how many months that would be to make it up on the cost of the refi. Unless you are at 5.5% or higher, it's probably not worth it.

When you make a payment, you have to specify that the overage should count towards the principal.

Second, the equity on the first house/loan won't count towards the down payment to another place unless you borrow against that equity in which case you will get PMI on the first loan (if it puts it over 78% LTV).

Down payment should always be cash on hand and not attached (ie borrowed against another source).

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

NitroSpazzz posted:

this and The Martian book are great.

The Martian had an interesting concept and by God I read the whole thing pretty much straight through in two days, but from a writing point of view it was kind of bad. Lazy characters ("the German", "the one who likes disco") and terrible dialog were the two biggest problems

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Tide posted:

Two things:

Unless you have some insane interest rate, refi is a bad idea. Pay it like 15 instead. Do the math on the amount of interest payment difference and see how many months that would be to make it up on the cost of the refi. Unless you are at 5.5% or higher, it's probably not worth it.

When you make a payment, you have to specify that the overage should count towards the principal.

Second, the equity on the first house/loan won't count towards the down payment to another place unless you borrow against that equity in which case you will get PMI on the first loan (if it puts it over 78% LTV).

Down payment should always be cash on hand and not attached (ie borrowed against another source).

Yeah I'm at 5.62% on my first and 8.375% on my 2nd. I've done the math, I'm making out really good on this deal. Going from sub-prime sucker to smart with money. And as for down payments, I'm talking about selling and buying a new place, 5-10 years from now. I could keep this place as a rental but I'm pretty sure I don't want to play landlord.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

BoostCreep posted:

This being AI, there probably aren't many NASCAR fans here, but I'm doing research for a project and I'm trying to find a Nascar expert. Anyone here a fan or know someone who is?

I'm a fan but not a long time one. I've only been following it (and IndyCar and F1) closely since 2012. The thread in SAS would be a really good place to go for information.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Why yes, it was very nice of you to comment "wow, it must really suck having to deliver when it's raining so hard". I appreciated that, it does kinda suck, and I was completely soaked head to toe. And thanking me for getting there so fast was nice. Though taking nearly 4 minutes to answer the door when there's no shelter on your front porch was a little assholeish, especially when you knew drat well I was on the way (I had called ahead, since they were a first time customer).

But writing a big fat zero on the tip line of a $50 order (my first order of the day) is a good way to piss me off. The storms probably blew the crumpled up receipt off of their front porch by now, but that's an address that will always get their order last anytime I see it again.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

We need some serious rain soon. The pollen here is out of control. I washed my car two hours ago and its already yellow. :downsgun:

We have plenty of rain here, you're more than welcome to take some of it.

At least we're finally getting close to being out of a drought - we can finally water more than twice a month, and we can legally use decorative fountains again, as of the 1st of May.

LloydDobler posted:

Oh I just figure in the next 5-10 years the one I put in 8 years ago might wear out/leak. It's only 10 year warranted, not sure if that means it'll die in 10 years or last 20. But the house is only 32 years old and this is its 3rd water heater. 2nd was dying when I moved in.

We had to replace the original one when it was... 13? years old (started leaking). Current one is 12 years old, and makes a lot of nasty popping/creaking noises when it's heating - but that's more because we have hard water, and nobody had ever maintained it until I moved back in. I drained/flushed it several times when I moved back in (then found out the drain wouldn't fully close anymore, it has a cap screwed onto the hose bib for now), and I've been doing so every 6 months since then. It's helped a lot with all of the noise, and some downright nasty poo poo came out of it, but I expect it'll need to be replaced in a few more years.

The nasty part is it's in the attic... directly above my bedroom door. At least it's right by the pull-down stairs for the attic, but that's just a recipe for disaster if it has more than a slight leak (it has a catch pan that drains via gravity outside, but that could get overwhelmed easily if it ruptured). And the "plumbers" who replaced it last time made a mess of everything they used solder on. I'd never seen HVAC or water heaters in attics until I moved to DFW, they've always been in a hall closet or garage everywhere else I've lived.

Ferremit posted:

although the old school system was a wet lead acid system with batteries that weigh about 100kg each and occupy half a room to get a meaningful amount of capacity- My old neighbour was off grid for power (cheaper to set up a RAPS than get cables dug in) and has a system big enough to supply three phase to his workshop, but the battery bank he has would be 40-50x 6V Wet acids, weighs tonnes and costs tens of thousands to replace every 6 years- its in its own sheds and EVERYTHING in and out is intrinsicly sealed in case it gets too much hydrogen buildup!

A friend of mine was in IT admin for a large company ages ago (I worked for them as well, but as a helpdesk grunt). He took me into their original data center one time before it got decommissioned. A very, very old data center (several IBM System 390s, nothing PC based), and took me into the basement. Actually I think the only PCs in the entire company at that point were for the help desk and NOC (486s IIRC, this was in 1997 - the help desk was within the NOC) - and the main NOC guys used some SUN stuff instead of PCs. The 3 Dallas buildings they had at the time mostly had dumb terminals. Their phone system was far, far newer than anything IT related (some kind of early 90s AT&T digital PBX, my phone was bigger than my last VCR). Anyway...

Told me to look through what looked like a small bullet proof glass window in a very thick door. Looked in. Hundreds of batteries, exposed bus bars, the works, complete with plenty of explosion hazard signs. I never wanted to nope the gently caress out of somewhere that fast before, that room even had its own dedicated exhaust system.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 11, 2015

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

CharlesM posted:

I wonder if the Kip Thorne book would explain things to your satisfaction? It's called "The Science of Interstellar" and it's by a prominent physicist. He was an executive producer of the movie. I haven't read it though. Physics won't explain the characters acting stupid of course; you have to accept it is just a story.

Dr. Thorn admitted that he allowed them some artistic license, but would not allow them to violate the basic laws of physics. When they rendered the black hole, the data was so...good, that they managed to publish two new studies on the physics of black holes just from the rendering of it

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 01:55 on May 11, 2015

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

LloydDobler posted:

Yeah I'm at 5.62% on my first and 8.375% on my 2nd. I've done the math, I'm making out really good on this deal. Going from sub-prime sucker to smart with money. And as for down payments, I'm talking about selling and buying a new place, 5-10 years from now. I could keep this place as a rental but I'm pretty sure I don't want to play landlord.

Landlord seems to be fun at first, but then all the nightmares associated with it if you have terrible renters. And tenant-landlord laws can vary by state, but as long as the tenants continue to pay, there is not a ton as a land lord you can really do. (this is greatly summed up, but the gist of it)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Landlord seems to be fun at first, but then all the nightmares associated with it if you have terrible renters. And tenant-landlord laws can vary by state, but as long as the tenants continue to pay, there is not a ton as a land lord you can really do. (this is greatly summed up, but the gist of it)

In Indiana, if enough fellow tenants file complaints there is a way to get rid of the lovely renters. At our old complex there were three rotten kids who kept smashing beer bottles all over the complex and after a loving year they finally evicted the parents of the two that were brothers.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Watched 'Imitation Game' with my wife. Loved it, but made me very cross to think of what the UK Government forced him to go through.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Spent most of the last two days unfucking the wiring on that switch panel, and now I've gotta pull the fixtures down and make sure poo poo's not hosed at that end as well. I already know one of them has a hot white wire at the switch panel. And have to replace the bathroom outlets with GFCI ones (and the one in my bathroom is wired backwards!)...

This all started with one dimmer switch that stopped dimming and has turned into an ordeal.

Definitely met my quota for mothers' day this year, at any rate.

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
Holy poo poo you guys, I got my mechanical engineering degree today :science:!

Packing my stuff up and moving 500 miles south for a kickass career next week. The house I'm renting has a garage which means I can get back to working on my project car and finally finance the twist ending I've been planning.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Packing my stuff up and moving 500 miles south for a kickass career next week. The house I'm renting has a garage which means I can get back to working on my project car and finally finance the twist ending I've been planning.

Congrats! Sounds like a good start to a new phase of life. WTG.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Congrats! I'm envious! :allears:

Who's the lucky recipient of your skills?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LloydDobler posted:

Oh God yes, refi asap, but there's no need in doing 15. 30s are so cheap, the extra breathing room is nice in case of need. Just pay on it like a 15.

Before you ixnay renting, find out what houses are renting for that are comparable to yours. You may be surprised. Be selective in who you rent to (check credit, check with previous landlords, etc). Hell, go thru a rental agency.

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Awesome news!!!

Tide fucked around with this message at 05:32 on May 11, 2015

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

MonkeyNutZ posted:

That's awesome, I know what it's like and how good it feels to get that piece of paper and be able to say "I'm a mechanical engineer". You're moving a lot faster with the career part than I did though but I gave the place I interned for way to long to hire me before giving up.

Where are you moving?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
For those of you not friends with me on facebook,

quote:

Let us pray. Oh, straight six, our God in charge of 50/50 weight distribution, as we enter into this most holy of weeks, where we begin the sacred rite of SoWo prep, we ask for your guidance and protection, oh Lord. We ask for the wisdom to protect our lips from curbage and the guidance to avoid drops which might damage our diffusers. We ask for your guiding hand over our valve trains, that they might not float, oh Lord, even though we may downshift to redline, oh, greatest God. And also for our clutches, that they might not slip even though they are worn and tired from us beating the ever loving poo poo out of them and that one time when we were drunk and did that one-two at redline and the rear subframe felt funny.
We pray your blessings upon the rite of soap and water that we are about to revive to save that one last bit of clear coat, oh Lord, the sacred sacrament of your body, such that our chariots are pleasing to your eye, oh, father, and that they may be a guiding light to those who do not know the one true path to salvation, through you, oh, loving God.
We would also ask your blessings upon our livers, oh, Lord, as someone shall definitely be drunk enough to ring the bell which buys a round for the table at that one bar, oh, God. We shall also ask your guiding hand upon whoever that poor gently caress may be's wallet because God knows he's not getting out of there cheap.
We ask your blessings upon the loving pigs, oh loving father, may they all loving die in a fiery crash off the side of a mountain this evening, oh all knowing God.
But mostly, oh Lord, We pray that that one vagfag that would have the gall to call out my BBS reps would be shown the log in his eye, oh Lord, as the splinter in mine and that he be thusly smited, yeah, dude, I'm sure your loving mkiv gti is real hot poo poo--come at me or gently caress off, goddamn oval office.
In the name of straight six in the front, manual transmission in the middle, and drive to the back, Jeremy Clarkson, and bourbon, we humbly ask these things in your name, oh, loving God, master of all in your realm, amen.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

SuperDucky posted:

For those of you not friends with me on facebook,

I pray to the lord of 60/40 weight distribution for rallying and the demigod of Audi :colbert:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

some texas redneck posted:

The nasty part is it's in the attic... directly above my bedroom door. At least it's right by the pull-down stairs for the attic, but that's just a recipe for disaster if it has more than a slight leak (it has a catch pan that drains via gravity outside, but that could get overwhelmed easily if it ruptured). And the "plumbers" who replaced it last time made a mess of everything they used solder on. I'd never seen HVAC or water heaters in attics until I moved to DFW, they've always been in a hall closet or garage everywhere else I've lived..

That's just weird and I don't think that'd be legal anywhere I have lived. If you replace it and have to keep it there I would see if there's a tankless water heater that matches the performance. As long as you don't have to do that thing where you adjust the pressure. I doubt American models make you do that.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

MonkeyNutZ posted:

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Congrats! What kind of work or industry are you starting in?

Tide posted:

Oh God yes, refi asap, but there's no need in doing 15. 30s are so cheap, the extra breathing room is nice in case of need. Just pay on it like a 15.

Before you ixnay renting, find out what houses are renting for that are comparable to yours. You may be surprised. Be selective in who you rent to (check credit, check with previous landlords, etc). Hell, go thru a rental agency.

In my case my new mortgage payment is lower than my current two, so it's no big deal. I'm actually going to do the 15 and pay on it like a 10. It'll be 5 years or more before I move anyway, so I'll figure out the renting thing then.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

When pulling the gas tank out of a suburban or avalanche, just unbolt the bracket that holds all your evap emissions poo poo in 5 minutes instead of spending 20-30 minutes loving with stupid quick disconnect fittings. :eng101:

And try not to drop the heavy piece of poo poo onto your face like I did. That hurts, alot.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 08:54 on May 11, 2015

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

CharlesM posted:

That's just weird and I don't think that'd be legal anywhere I have lived. If you replace it and have to keep it there I would see if there's a tankless water heater that matches the performance. As long as you don't have to do that thing where you adjust the pressure. I doubt American models make you do that.

Unfortunately, our gas service won't support a tankless without a lot of work. :(

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Unfortunately, our gas service won't support a tankless without a lot of work. :(

What does it need? Just curious. I don't know much about this kind of stuff. My experience is having one in a European apartment, where it was nice to have it mounted high up and out of the way, not taking up valuable space in the bathroom :P. You couldn't (or shouldn't) do that with a conventional one because it's a safety hazard and of course they're much larger and heavier. I remember with some of the older units you had to look at the gauges and mess with either the water or gas pressure. I don't really remember because I didn't use that apartment much. If you had to do that obviously you couldn't have it in the attic.

edit: the name of the heater was Junkers. Funny name, although they made planes for Germany in WW2.

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 09:33 on May 11, 2015

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

From what I understand, we'd have to run a larger pipe into the house. And the gas service entrance is diagonally across the house from the water heater, with no attic access in portions, so it would be pretty painful in terms of cost.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Hell of a busy weekend in Cambridge, saw a Tesla Model S in the wild for the first time.
Can't say it's an amazing looking car but it isn't bad looking either, it's more the gubbins on the inside that make it exciting.

Saw a cool looking rat rod type thing someone must be working on as a project car but haven't yet downloaded any pictures.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

From what I understand, we'd have to run a larger pipe into the house. And the gas service entrance is diagonally across the house from the water heater, with no attic access in portions, so it would be pretty painful in terms of cost.

Ohhh I understand, because you're heating it all at once instead of slowly. Duh.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

freelop posted:

Hell of a busy weekend in Cambridge, saw a Tesla Model S in the wild for the first time.
Can't say it's an amazing looking car but it isn't bad looking either, it's more the gubbins on the inside that make it exciting.

Funnily enough that's why I like them, they don't look stupid on purpose like the prius.

Wonder if tesla would ever sell a kit you can work into your donor car, battery, control electronics, charger, motor etc, you handle the conversion but don't have to worry about matching specs.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

freelop posted:

Saw a cool looking rat rod type thing someone must be working on as a project car but haven't yet downloaded any pictures.

The S is just so invisible considering what it actually is, it's actually pretty cool. A friend who works for JLR had one for testing purposes and we went for a ride in it, the interior is really nice and that car loving GOES I love it.

You heading up to Motofest at the end of the month?

Also this Tesla Powerwall thing looks fantastic but I'm thinking about it from a 'let's take a bunch of DJ gear, speakers and lights out to the countryside and throw a party' perspective as I hate generators.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Nice work man and congrats on having a job lined up right away. I had to wait several months then move 1000 miles but it was worth it.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

CommieGIR posted:

Dr. Thorn admitted that he allowed them some artistic license, but would not allow them to violate the basic laws of physics. When they rendered the black hole, the data was so...good, that they managed to publish two new studies on the physics of black holes just from the rendering of it

Yeah, when I was looking for cool Interstellar wallpapers I read a bit about how they wanted the black hole to look as real as possible but had never done anything on that level, and some individual frames from the movie took over a hundred hours to calculate and render.

That's pretty drat impressive.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I hate everyone and everything.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I hate everyone and everything.

ddddaaaaww, we hate you too :)

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Ok then

CommieGIR posted:

Black holes being spheres is apparently something that took a lot of people by surprise but to me was so elementary as to be "what's the big deal? Of course they are" level.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

ilkhan posted:

Black holes being spheres is apparently something that took a lot of people by surprise but to me was so elementary as to be "what's the big deal? Of course they are" level.

Actually they're spheres-to-oblate spheres to some degree or another based on rotation. Theoretically.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I hate you then!

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
Scanning Mobile Patrol local jail inmate app for M.I.A. (and potentially future) clients and I see that the preview summer prêt-à-porter fashion lineup features wife beater tanks and shirtless-ness. Always safe to build a wardrobe around the classics and accent with neck tattoos of the names of the women and/or kids you just assaulted, I say.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

ilkhan posted:

Yeah, it was one of the big surprises. I can't really thing of another big budget film that managed to get multiple scholarly papers published just from the data acquired during production.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
Any interest from any of the TN/GA/NC/SC crew in going rafting either this weekend or next? I'm looking at either the Chattooga Section IV or maybe the Nolichucky outside Johnson City, TN.

I know it's kinda short notice, but I have some free time the next couple of weeks and I need a shot of adrenaline. PM me if anyone wants to go be a river rat for a day!

• Locked thread