Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh and this game has hour long nights doesn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

MG said we had til 10 but I don't know what timezone that's in reference to. Guessing Eastern so that'd give us two anyway. Better safe than sorry though!

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Lynch Lumpen.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Peta posted:

Lynch Lumpen.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Lumpen

I am sure Goofus Gallant will be a noble Lord and let us continue to vote hours after deadline

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
##vote Lumpen

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I thought we were after deadline - if we are I'm sorry to the mod
If not:
##Vote Lumpen
:redhammer:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We definitely are many hours after deadline.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Requesting modkills for voting after deadline tia

Not really

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
sorry i was watching game of thorns

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

We definitely are many hours after deadline.

Big words Assina

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 1

Lumpen (8): Peta, JakeP, chaoslord, imgay, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Hal Incandenza, BottleKnight, Kleedrac
imgay (2): uranus, uranus, uranus, Asiina, BottleKnight, Lumpen, BottleKnight, uranus
uranus (1): GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, BottleKnight, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, razorrozar, BottleKnight
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE (1): CapitalistPig
razorrozar (1): uranus, JakeP, JakeP
chaoslord (0): GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
BottleKnight (0): GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
Asiina (0): imgay, imgay

Not Voting (1): HiipFire

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 10th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Unfortunately, a good portion of those votes for Lumpen did not come in before deadline,

SO NO ONE WAS ELIMINATED DAY 1

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
The night completes and somehow, everyone survived.

No one was killed night one

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (14): Asiina, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, imgay, JakeP, Kleedrac, Lumpen, Peta, razorrozar, uranus

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 12th, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Niiiiiiice

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
YOURE WELCOME

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

HiipFire posted:

YOURE WELCOME

Magnus Gallant posted:

Votecount for Day 1
Not Voting (1): HiipFire

Hmmmm

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey i wasnt around for the lumpen turbo okay

also there's a bunch of people who voted late as gently caress so im not the only one who didnt vote d1

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

HiipFire posted:

hey i wasnt around for the lumpen turbo okay

also there's a bunch of people who voted late as gently caress so im not the only one who didnt vote d1

Haha, I know, just messin around. We were -3 at deadline anyway so you being around to move it to -2 would not have accomplished anything

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Oh I figured you were wanting us to thank you for not killing anyone last night :P

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

chaoslord posted:

Haha, I know, just messin around. We were -3 at deadline anyway so you being around to move it to -2 would not have accomplished anything

how dare you make jokes outside of D1 you gently caress

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

HiipFire posted:

how dare you make jokes outside of D1 you gently caress

I'm sorry :(

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

chaoslord posted:

Niiiiiiice

HiipFire posted:

YOURE WELCOME

i dont like these posts

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Speaking of posts we don't like, I am having a hard time deciding which of the post hammer votes I like least. Well, specifically between Hal's and Kleedrac's. Would reread the players but whats there to read?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
So some jackass shot me last night - I'm down to 8/10 :P I'm disappointed because I thought we were all gonna shoot someone together and one of my Vanilla-bros decided to shoot me instead :(

Now to devolve into setup discussion for a moment - we know the vanilla gun does 2 but do we think it could have been another's gun? Could the scumteam have a poisoner and perhaps I was shot with a poison-bullet? Just sayin.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kleedrac posted:

So some jackass shot me last night - I'm down to 8/10 :P I'm disappointed because I thought we were all gonna shoot someone together and one of my Vanilla-bros decided to shoot me instead :(

Now to devolve into setup discussion for a moment - we know the vanilla gun does 2 but do we think it could have been another's gun? Could the scumteam have a poisoner and perhaps I was shot with a poison-bullet? Just sayin.

This game is all vanilla. So no, there could not be a poison bullet.

But the intent of this post is very scummy. "Hey, guys, we're all vanilla here, right?" Trying to claim and then IMMEDIATELY talk about scum setup, including something that is obviously against the setup. Either you're intentionally trying to look dumb, which you can easily hedge out of saying you forgot, or you are just trying really hard to get the focus off yourself.

##vote kleedrac

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

But the intent of this post is very scummy. "Hey, guys, we're all vanilla here, right?" Trying to claim and then IMMEDIATELY talk about scum setup, including something that is obviously against the setup. Either you're intentionally trying to look dumb, which you can easily hedge out of saying you forgot, or you are just trying really hard to get the focus off yourself.

##vote kleedrac

Lack of a night kill makes me think it's not quite all vanilla but I generally agree with what you're saying.

Kleedrac, what on Earth makes you think there is a poisoner?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Lack of a night kill makes me think it's not quite all vanilla but I generally agree with what you're saying.

Kleedrac, what on Earth makes you think there is a poisoner?

At the moment I honestly, genuinely think the scum just forgot to submit a NK. I don't think Magnus would lie about the setup, unless he said something I just completely misinterpreted.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

At the moment I honestly, genuinely think the scum just forgot to submit a NK. I don't think Magnus would lie about the setup, unless he said something I just completely misinterpreted.

And that's definitely a possibility given how few people were around at deadline + night actions due an hour or two after. But MG also said this

Magnus Gallant posted:

This game is going to be a little special, so I'll start explaining some of it now.

Every player in the game starts with a gun and a max hp.

Depending on the role a gun may do more damage or less damage and may be fired once or more than once. Max hp also can be affected by the role that you have.

Vanillas start the game with a gun that can be fired once (only at night) that does 2 hp.

The scum night kill does whatever the targets current hp is.

Bolded mine. The way I read that leaves open the possibility of roles. I could be wrong though I suppose. What I do know, though, is I think it's crazy to say "Man, I got shot. Also, scum poisoner anyone?"

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Yeah, that's way out of left field and makes no sense to bring up. Very suspicious.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I didn't read that post as well as I should've, chaos. I stand by my vote but yeah I suppose it's not vanilla.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Magnus Gallant posted:

Unfortunately, a good portion of those votes for Lumpen did not come in before deadline,
More like fortunately.

##Vote imgay

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Maybe there are no Scum and the gimmick is that only hatred and the 2nd amendment threaten the Town.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
If the scum forgot to send in a night action, magnus would've RNGed it

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello friends.

I was roleblocked.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thanks for the handy vote lumpen, I believe in your support.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

BottleKnight posted:

##vote kleedrac

Why do you think this is an all vanilla game?! I was thinking out loud about the setup as it genuinely did seem odd that a vanilla would shoot one person (especially after we discussed it yesterday). And calling me dumb isn't gonna help you dick. I get that you're gonna say this is just an OMGUS vote but genuinely gently caress you.
##Vote BottleKnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
a lot of people shot me, lol, my 1hp ploy worked hahhaha

• Locked thread