Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kleedrac posted:

it genuinely did seem odd that a vanilla would shoot one person (especially after we discussed it yesterday)

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

You have one bullet doing 2 damage and the vanilla town (probable baseline) has 10 health - coordination makes it not useless.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I have more words for you in a minute Kleedrac but first, did you shoot last night?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

I have more words for you in a minute Kleedrac but first, did you shoot last night?

No, I thought we had agreed to attempt a vanilla night vig by all targetting someone on night 2+ so it wasn't wasted.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kleedrac posted:

No, I thought we had agreed to attempt a vanilla night vig by all targetting someone on night 2+ so it wasn't wasted.

Lol. No. That didn't happen. There wasn't a discussion where we agreed on anything. YOU suggested it, razorrozar said "Not N1", Jake said theyw ere giong to play Spin the Gun instead, BottleKnight said "Ok", then

BottleKnight posted:

btw I'm serious, us VT should vig up and try to kill one single person, at least for humor.

JakeP posted:

If scum have a way to protect themselves against that sort of thing, publicly announcing a person for everyone to shoot at is probably favorable for the scum

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

That's a really dumb idea and an easy way for scum to control an extra NK.

And no one ever talked about it again. It got shut down. How could you possibly think from those posts that everyone reached an agreement on a bad idea?

##vote Kleedrac

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

Lol. No. That didn't happen. There wasn't a discussion where we agreed on anything. YOU suggested it, razorrozar said "Not N1", Jake said theyw ere giong to play Spin the Gun instead, BottleKnight said "Ok", then

And no one ever talked about it again. It got shut down. How could you possibly think from those posts that everyone reached an agreement on a bad idea?

##vote Kleedrac

I thought we had agreed - but even if we hadn't blowing my only 2hp bullet on night one is a bad loving idea so holding it is a better idea. You've got no case here and the fact you & BK are trying to rail me this early day 2 makes me suspicious. Given that you're the brains of the outfit I'll move my vote to you but I'm thinking you and BK can sell out your third scummate anytime pal.

##Vote: Chaoslord

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lol

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
that post was very..... DISINGENUOUS

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kleedrac posted:

I thought we had agreed - but even if we hadn't blowing my only 2hp bullet on night one is a bad loving idea so holding it is a better idea. You've got no case here and the fact you & BK are trying to rail me this early day 2 makes me suspicious. Given that you're the brains of the outfit I'll move my vote to you but I'm thinking you and BK can sell out your third scummate anytime pal.

What is bad about my case?

You have OMGUS'd both votes on you. You are making bad posts. It is early on Day 2 and you are already panicking after pressure from two people.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kleedrac posted:

Why do you think this is an all vanilla game?! I was thinking out loud about the setup as it genuinely did seem odd that a vanilla would shoot one person (especially after we discussed it yesterday). And calling me dumb isn't gonna help you dick. I get that you're gonna say this is just an OMGUS vote but genuinely gently caress you.
##Vote BottleKnight

He didn't call you dumb, he said you were intentionally trying to look dumb.

Kleedrac seems very very defensive, really convinced of his own cases with little to no discussion, and overall very scummy imo.

##vote Kleedrac

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

What is bad about my case?

You have OMGUS'd both votes on you. You are making bad posts. It is early on Day 2 and you are already panicking after pressure from two people.

Nope - your case is nonexistant and lovely - and to be honest I'm VT and kinda sick of you and your scummate jumping on me - gently caress you both lynch me if you wish :P

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

a lot of people shot me, lol, my 1hp ploy worked hahhaha

:hfive:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
kleenex help me kill razor man ##vote razor

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why didn't you guys shoot me?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote razorrozar

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

uranus posted:

the gently caress did I do to you man :mad:

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

Sure Derp
##Vote Razor

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kleedrac posted:

Nope - your case is nonexistant and lovely - and to be honest I'm VT and kinda sick of you and your scummate jumping on me - gently caress you both lynch me if you wish :P

As a side note that has nothing to do with a case, I just love that you took such great offense to being called dumb (which didn't happen) but now have said "[word] you" to people twice.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hal Incandenza posted:

I thought about it tbh

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Oh man, Kleedrac. Keeping my vote where it is.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That doesn't look like a town freakout.

##vote Kleedrac

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Asiina posted:

That doesn't look like a town freakout.

##vote Kleedrac

Fair enough - responding to the thread pre-morning-caffeine is ill advised apparently - I would lynch me too :P Oh wells - guess I shoulda shot my BB gun last night too

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I shot kleedrac XD

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JakeP posted:

I shot kleedrac XD

:hfive:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Kleedrac posted:

Fair enough - responding to the thread pre-morning-caffeine is ill advised apparently - I would lynch me too :P Oh wells - guess I shoulda shot my BB gun last night too

##vote kleenex

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

your avatars a black guy and that would be a hate crime

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kleedrac posted:

wut

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

JakeP posted:

your avatars a black guy and that would be a hate crime

If I shoot you is it a hate crime against ogres?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

razorrozar posted:

##vote razorrozar
I'm insulted on your negligence of respect for jakep

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

What wut? I came into the thread - made a post - got attacked and handled myself extremely poorly and now there's a vote train on me. I don't have a great defense - and no one is really standing out as scum. I'm not going to self-vote unless we get close to a nolynch without it - but seriously I get why people are voting for me right now.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

razorrozar posted:

GET OOT OF MY SWAMP

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What the heck !_! why are we all still alive >_> <_<

Gimme a sec

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kleedrac posted:

Why do you think this is an all vanilla game?! I was thinking out loud about the setup as it genuinely did seem odd that a vanilla would shoot one person (especially after we discussed it yesterday). And calling me dumb isn't gonna help you dick. I get that you're gonna say this is just an OMGUS vote but genuinely gently caress you.
##Vote BottleKnight

lmao

This is the most OMGUS OMGUS I've seen in a long time. I wonder if he's just really really bad at mafia tho. The hunt continues...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hiipfire, you said You're welcome after the nk, was that a claim?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord posted:

##vote Kleedrac

If anything, that makes Kleedrac more likely to be town. Scum read a thread a lot more carefully than town and Kleedrac said something quite obviously wrong there. Are you looking for an easy case that got pushed by sweet, simple Bottleknight?

##vote chaoslord

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

uranus posted:

how come

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

If anything, that makes Kleedrac more likely to be town. Scum read a thread a lot more carefully than town and Kleedrac said something quite obviously wrong there. Are you looking for an easy case that got pushed by sweet, simple Bottleknight?

##vote chaoslord

No, looking for scum, and Kleedrac fits that bill nicely imo

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i just wanted to see if he would

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord posted:

No, looking for scum, and Kleedrac fits that bill nicely imo

In that case, give me other aspects as to why you think he's scum. Your reasoning in the quoted post is balderdash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Short version is he lurked D1 to the tune of like 2 posts, then comes in with this crazy setup spec/trying to convince everyone again that town should all totally vig the same person. Then he flips right out at the first sign of pressure from BK and then again from me. Happy to jump on a bandwagon that has literally zero justification because now it's lunch anyone but him.

• Locked thread