Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Throwdini posted:

to all the haters: two years from now your going to be walkin down the street past a group of kids half your age and you'll hear them saying wicked jokes and laughin at poo poo you dont understand and listening to the newest music genres and then one of them will stick out his leg and trip you then spit on you and say 'MDE never dies' and you'll realise what a loving loser you're finally

Yeah, but then you can beat the teenagers up. Adults are legally allowed to beat teenagers up; that's why you never hear about any adult getting arrested for beating up teenager. It's allowed, and even tacitly encouraged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

it's hosed how that terrible comedian from TOSH who turned out to be the funniest guy in a room full of comedians doesn't have his own show but TOSH and sam hide do it's weird, this world

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Fluo posted:

Do you live in Williamsburg

lmao

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Its funny how GBS suddenly has all the Most Sensitive Guys in Butthurtville again. Sam Hyde is just too real, deal with that!!

Drfishback
Nov 5, 2009
I think quite a few people are totally sick of political correctness,myself included. Welcome to the new age of comedy,trying to piss off the social justice crowd.

Faithless
Dec 1, 2006

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
there sure are a lot of 1.0 posts in this thread

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'm only a racist homophobe because POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!

dogdisaster
May 31, 2014

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
did sam ever get around to doing his kickstarter tv stuff?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs posted:

the gays are out of control

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Shark posted:

it's hosed how that terrible comedian from TOSH who turned out to be the funniest guy in a room full of comedians doesn't have his own show but TOSH and sam hide do it's weird, this world

I saw that Tosh guys show once and it was mega bad

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

the brony dating sim scam

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Yesterday I got yelled at for stomping on the American flag.

Political Correctness has gone too far.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
How epic would it be if there was a live action Iron Pill starring Sam Hyde.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bay posted:

How epic would it be if there was a live action Iron Pill starring Sam Hyde.

Maybe he can pull a Chris Pratt and get sent to 300 hollywood fat camp to get super ripped. And maybe some light plastic surgery + dental work.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Tautologicus posted:

Its funny how GBS suddenly has all the Most Sensitive Guys in Butthurtville again. Sam Hyde is just too real, deal with that!!

its really quite amazing how a bunch of unfunny retards will come out of the woodwork whenever a mde thread is posted

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Oh hey rebel girl thread.

The first and last time I saw weird Twitter jokes onstage

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

bonvivant posted:

I'm actually just jealous that people can make a comedy career through sheer gusto and pandering to the lowest 4chan cretins on the planet

He never pandered to 4chan cretins. They pander to him.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Sam Hyde's only interaction with 4chan was almost conning them out of thousands of dollars for a pony dating sim that was never going to get made. They still hate him so much they make a point to watch all the MDE videos and insult him using memes about spaghetti and raisins that nobody quite understands.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

its really quite amazing how a bunch of unfunny retards will come out of the woodwork whenever a mde thread is posted
but is it actually possible to gain the approval of a performance artist whose entire schtick revolves around being as detached from everything as humanly possible by getting offended on their behalf and if so, would you suck him off, take it up the rear end or both?

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

rezatahs posted:

no trolling for a moment if he gains any legitimate fame every gay rights person and person slightly left of center is going to descend on this with a viciousness lol

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Drfishback posted:

I think quite a few people are totally sick of political correctness,myself included. Welcome to the new age of comedy,trying to piss off the social justice crowd.

I hate the Social Justice Warriors

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

quakster posted:

but is it actually possible to gain the approval of a performance artist whose entire schtick revolves around being as detached from everything as humanly possible by getting offended on their behalf and if so, would you suck him off, take it up the rear end or both?

Pam hide favorited one of my tweets so you can gently caress right off

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

tweet this to him: "hide the sausage tonight, you game?" possibly accompanied by a selfie

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Robot Randy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icrdBuFN1YU

Fluo fucked around with this message at 19:03 on May 11, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

i've only known about this for about an hour and i've watched a several vids and I think it's dumb as gently caress and you have terrible taste if you (Racefat) genuinely enjoy it like wtf lol

:ssh: every time MDE does something big a bunch of 10+ year old accounts start becoming active again.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

bonvivant posted:

I hate the Social Justice Warriors

Self loathing is a very common trait in goons. Hope this helps.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

too good

watch this every few months.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

im more of a gold coast man myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HAm6hetk38

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Did Tim and Eric ever do any overtly racist or homophobic stuff in their early days?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
tom goes to the mayor triggered me severely

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Agag posted:

Did Tim and Eric ever do any overtly racist or homophobic stuff in their early days?

Oh yeah. But it doesn't matter.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

burritolingus posted:

Oh yeah. But it doesn't matter.

Link to a video. (I don't doubt you, I'm just curious)

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

him cool

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

MDE is bad and uncool

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Tokamak posted:

MDE is bad and uncool

gently caress u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucker

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

lol it amazes me how incompatible with humor some people who pay 10 dollars to post with people about funny things on a comedy board are

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
I think he's kinda funny but if you want to gun him down in the street like a dog or he gets hit by a bus or something that's cool too.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

bonvivant posted:

no trolling for a moment if he gains any legitimate fame every gay rights person and person slightly left of center is going to descend on this with a viciousness lol

lol no only extremely stupid ones with very poorly functioning brains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcJusBm0

• Locked thread