Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Stannis is the Judge Dredd of Westeros, bangs a flamin' hot side-chick on the reg, and is a sweetie pie to his monster-face daughter.

Stannis4King

I never got the impression that Stannis was screwing the red priest whatever her name is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
He boned her at least once to make the shadow thing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

He boned her at least once to make the shadow thing.

I thought that was just some dude she boned then they sacrificed him to make it happen. I didn't really pay much attention to the earlier seasons when watching them.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
no no sir. it takes KINGS BLOOD/SEED to make special poo poo like that!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Welp one more victim for GoT leprosy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

no no sir. it takes KINGS BLOOD/SEED to make special poo poo like that!

Gotcha. Well, his grandmother was targaryean

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Welp one more victim for GoT leprosy

Can't wait to see him go zombie and wreck poo poo.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Stannis is the Judge Dredd of Westeros, bangs a flamin' hot side-chick on the reg, and is a sweetie pie to his monster-face daughter.

Stannis4King

As Jon Snow doesn't know how to rule yet, Stannis is the King Westeros needs but will never have because *insert some horrible death*.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

TCD posted:

*insert some horrible death*.

He and the Red Woman sword-hosed to death by Brienne of Tarth.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

He and the Red Woman sword-hosed to death by Brienne of Tarth.

Keep going, I'm almost there

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

"Fewer."
"What?"
"Nothing."

Stannis has taken over the mantle from Tywin as being the baddest mother fucker in Westeros.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
missed my weekly dose of the one handed sisterfucker and his sidekick the sellsword wiseacre :argh:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Stannis4King

Seriously he's the only competent person in Westeros.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Seriously he's the only competent person in Westeros.

Davos, the Hound and Brienne would beg to differ

edit: Fewer

http://imgur.com/gallery/S84Xj

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 12, 2015

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The hound got his rear end whooped by a woman. Stannis got outsmarted by drunk midget, ran in fear from Kings Landing when he and Arryn discovered that Robert's kids were bastards, and stabbed his little brother in the back to get a slightly bigger army. I like Stannis, but he's definitely got flaws.

Little Finger honestly seems like the most competent. Outside of his brothels being tossed by the fundies, everything has always worked out his way.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
*Carcetti

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

The hound got his rear end whooped by a woman. Stannis got outsmarted by drunk midget, ran in fear from Kings Landing when he and Arryn discovered that Robert's kids were bastards, and stabbed his little brother in the back to get a slightly bigger army. I like Stannis, but he's definitely got flaws.

Don't forget he burns people alive for not converting to Christianity the lord of light.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anita Dickinme posted:

Don't forget he burns people alive for not converting to Christianity the lord of light.

Well, I mean in this universe he actually seems like the real god so i can't necessarily fault him for that. If they were in the real world and not fairy land full of gods and magic, then yeah, that would be loving horrible. But I mean, the lord of light is like the enemy of the ice king dude or something in their lore. The faceless dudes from Bravos worship him. I'm pretty sure the Valaryians did as well.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Still blows my mind

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
stanis is that rear end in a top hat who does every loving thing by the book and cannot accept anyone who does not do the same

dude would be modern day ISIS

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Yeah but he loves his monster daughter.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Little Finger honestly seems like the most competent. Outside of his brothels being tossed by the fundies, everything has always worked out his way.

never got to stuff cate stark :c00lbert:

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Well if you go by the books it's not too late!

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Looking forward to the inevitable downfall of Ramsey Bolton.*

Ramsey Bolton will probably become king of the realm.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SquirrelyPSU posted:

One thing I've learnt is that meanness comes around.

Of course that means Bronn is going to get killed along with Jaime since they're completely off the rails now.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Surprised she wasn't literally stuffed and put in a museum of dead Starks.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Nah, Roose and Ramsey are going to die - just wondering if it's this season or next.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

Of course that means Bronn is going to get killed along with Jaime since they're completely off the rails now.
That wasn't exactly the first unprovoked homicide for either of them. But yeah, Bronn's number is up.

TCD posted:

Nah, Roose and Ramsey are going to die - just wondering if it's this season or next.
I'm just wondering if Ramsey is going to get offed by the one of the two women he's pissed off, or if it'll be some third party. Maximum comedy option is the kennelmaster's daughter kills him mid-coitus on or about his wedding day and frames Sansa for it. Maximum tragedy is Sansa kills him, then gets killed by Reek due to his conditioning.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Why didn't Jaime think to have some sort of blade attachment for his missing hand?

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Lazy Reservist posted:

Why didn't Jaime think to have some sort of blade attachment for his missing hand?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Lazy Reservist posted:

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

"No spit Jamie, dry as a Dornish desert"

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
This show has pretty much sucked the last few episodes. Is this all supposed to be like this, or is this all a diversion from the story? (Didn't read the books).

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

The books go to dogshit after book 3. After the Mountain smashes the Viper's head in, it's all downhill from there. Books 4 and 5 are nothing but meandering bullshit where nothing of value happens.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Untagged posted:

This show has pretty much sucked the last few episodes. Is this all supposed to be like this, or is this all a diversion from the story? (Didn't read the books).

They've basically taken a bunch of the book's new characters and smashed them into existing characters'.

I don't really know if it's an improvement or not. The last two books were really just one big book, so who knows where any of it was going.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr. Nice! posted:

One thing I've learnt is that meanness comes around.

Snarky assholes never die in GoT.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I'm kinda glad there has been no north of the wall poo poo and they used the real sansa for the marriage. I really hope she gets married and murders ramsay in coitus then flays his father alive.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

If they just quietly killed off Bran's character to live in the tree sight unseen for the rest of the series, I'd be ok with that.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lmao

• Locked thread