Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kleedrac posted:

I don't know about you but as VT I only have one bullet per game - are you breadcrumbing you have more?

an interesting observation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kleedrac posted:

I don't know about you but as VT I only have one bullet per game - are you breadcrumbing you have more?

I think you def just caught something. Probably a scumslip. Not sure yet.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
thats dumb. vote rasor man

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

uranus posted:

You're voting for kleedrac, jesus christ.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

uranus posted:

You've been pushing me nonstop since before there was the slightest case - or enough content to make a case. For no reason.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kleedrac posted:

Magnus Gallant posted:

This is a mafia game for 13 players with deadlines on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Night actions will be required to be in within one hour of the lynch or they will be RNG'd.

This game will be all vanilla.

I was referencing this post and I didn't hear that I did anything last night but I also didn't submit an action so I didn't know if I still had a bullet or what.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
how am i supposed to remember who im voting in all these games arg

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

razorrozar posted:

You've been pushing me nonstop since before there was the slightest case - or enough content to make a case. For no reason.

i follow my gart

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I haven't seen a D2 rolling start before but I like it

##vote Lumpen

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Two more we can do it guys!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sure okay

##vote Lumpen

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

There's no reason to turbo what is essentially a lurker. I'd be okay with voting for him later, but there's no reason other than restlessness to try and get him turboed.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hal Incandenza posted:

Two more we can do it guys!

Fine

##vote Lumpen

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

That's a really stupid :redhammer: I guess.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

There's no reason to turbo what is essentially a lurker. I'd be okay with voting for him later, but there's no reason other than restlessness to try and get him turboed.

suck ittttttttttttttttttttttt

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

suck ittttttttttttttttttttttt

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Hal Incandenza posted:

I was referencing this post and I didn't hear that I did anything last night but I also didn't submit an action so I didn't know if I still had a bullet or what.

Oh poo poo - can we get a modpost clearing this up? Was my VT bullet RNG'd last night?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
what would even make anyone think that

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah that is dumb and stupid.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 2

Lumpen (8): JakeP, Hal Incandenza, Kleedrac, imgay, razorrozar, HiipFire, Asiina, chaoslord
imgay (1): Lumpen
chaoslord (1): Kleedrac, Kleedrac, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
Kleedrac (1): BottleKnight, chaoslord, razorrozar, Asiina, uranus, BottleKnight, razorrozar, Asiina, chaoslord
razorrozar (1): uranus, Hal Incandenza, Kleedrac, uranus, imgay, BottleKnight, Hal Incandenza, Kleedrac, imgay
BottleKnight (0): Kleedrac, Kleedrac

Not Voting (2): CapitalistPig, Peta

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 12th, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Lumpen, 3rd party aligned Evil peta clone, was eliminated day 2

It is now N2, please get your night actions in by 11:00 PM EST tonight.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (12): Asiina, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, imgay, JakeP, Kleedrac, Peta, razorrozar, uranus

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 14th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Chaoslord, Town doctor, was killed in the night

It is now day 3.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:ghost: Effffffffffffff. Go town :ghost:

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Magnus: You didn't answer my question from yesterday. Your OP says that any night actions not taken will be RNG'd - does this mean that VT's one-shot bullets got RNG'd night one?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kleedrac posted:

Magnus: You didn't answer my question from yesterday. Your OP says that any night actions not taken will be RNG'd - does this mean that VT's one-shot bullets got RNG'd night one?

No

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
kleenex man you aren't really vt are you. did you really think your bullet would be shot and you wouldn't be informed?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

uranus posted:

kleenex man you aren't really vt are you. did you really think your bullet would be shot and you wouldn't be informed?

I wasn't sure - hence why I cleared it up.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hey game I'm here but I had a wisdom tooth extracted (it came in healthy a while ago but apparently those buggers are prone to infection) so I'm a tad loopy right now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Hey game I'm here but I had a wisdom tooth extracted (it came in healthy a while ago but apparently those buggers are prone to infection) so I'm a tad loopy right now.

Man, gently caress wisdom teeth. I had mine taken out in 3 different operations because my insurance would only cover 2 extractions a year. I had one (bottom left) that was impacted, but the infection had spread to another tooth so I had to have them both taken out. Went under general anesthesia for that.

Another one (top left) chipped and left a very sharp edge that constantly cut the inside of my cheek so I got that one removed in an emergency 10 minute dentist appointment. They didn't have time for nitrous or anything since it was a same-day appointment so they just numbed me, came back in 5 minutes and yanked it right out.

Then the other two were with nitrous but the lower one was visible but completely sideways and stuck in the bone. It felt like it took a long time, but I was so goddamn high I thought I was on some epic quest so I think my sense of time was completely skewed. The only thing I really remember clearly from the procedure is the dentist complaining that it was stuck and also complaining that I was breathing too deeply and taking too much nitrous in and the assistant kept telling me to take "normal" breaths, but I couldn't tell her that I normally breath this deep.

Also before the procedure when they were testing the nitrous levels the assistant was asking me questions and I thought I forgot how to speak English so I couldn't answer her, and this was the funniest thing to me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know what they say, every wisdom tooth removed makes you a dumber person.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

imgay posted:

You know what they say, every wisdom tooth removed makes you a dumber person.

I had all four removed - figured you'd want some help with your hypothesis.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So just FYI deadline is today.

Who wants to scumclaim and make this easy?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

So just FYI deadline is today.

Who wants to scumclaim and make this easy?

I'm not scum I promise. No need to cop me either.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Hal

Cause why not.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote as I in a

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
im gonna get mod confirmed on day 20 so dont lynch me

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'll give the thread another readthrough. Still loopy but it looks like it falls on me to drive discussion anyway >_<

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I will join asiina...?

##vote hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yes agreed death to Hal.