Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I updated my last action to fit with not having to spend that AP, if thats ok and I also added some useful bits to my combat block that should have been there before, because I have the inspiring presence you guys whenever you spend an AP to get an extra action you get 5 hp back, so everyone who has done that has that option (sorry it wasnt in there before I had been travelling and had spotty computer access when the game started)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

That's fine, you didn't spend AP.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Just a note that the eye still deals 5 damage on your bullrush, Cpig. It triggers every time an ally attacks an enemy and hits, it doesn't care whether the attack dealt damage or not.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Winged Orpheus posted:

Just a note that the eye still deals 5 damage on your bullrush, Cpig. It triggers every time an ally attacks an enemy and hits, it doesn't care whether the attack dealt damage or not.

Oh! that's neat!

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
Hey, CapitalistPig you were flanking the changeling with me at the beginning of the turn. Did you factor that into your roll?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No, because I wasn't flanking when I actually made any attacks.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Also if anyone wants to have one of the items please say so in your post or here in OOC thread! Otherwise I'll assume no one picked them

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I wouldn't mind the anchor thing if no one objects.

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
I'll take the elixir if no one else claims it. Even so, it seems like something that'd be a better fit for a front-liner.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
The anchor should def go on Brangor. I'd put the elixir on someone squishy, like Bugsby.

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
I agree, that's probably the best fit gear wise.

On the travel issue:
Should we have an official vote on where we go OOC? Or do people wanna debate IC more? In either case I think we should go topside.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ill go with whatever, also i agree with those item choices, brangor should get the anchor and bugsby should get the other.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Necroskowitz posted:

I agree, that's probably the best fit gear wise.

On the travel issue:
Should we have an official vote on where we go OOC? Or do people wanna debate IC more? In either case I think we should go topside.

Well I'm gonna be out all day this Sunday, when I come home hopefully I'll be able to move the game forward, so yeah vote

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I'm indifferent, but let's say topside just for the purposes of moving things along

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I'm fine with either, honestly. I figured that, like irl, the cops would care more if we killed some of them than if we killed some poo poo aberrants in the depths.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Would a small bribe be out of place here? I don't know whether the name of House Tarkanan has enough pull alone to get us out of this, and open confrontation with the watch should probably be avoided.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Winged Orpheus posted:

Would a small bribe be out of place here? I don't know whether the name of House Tarkanan has enough pull alone to get us out of this, and open confrontation with the watch should probably be avoided.

Same thing I was just thinking

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

frajaq posted:

The officer glances at Hargoth instead of Jasirak now. His voice comes out a little angrier. "Oh yeah? And just what kind of arrangement are you thinking about, cow?"

Hargoth, based on your past dealings in similar situations like this, you recognize the hunger in this officer's eyes. He wants something big out of this either way, be a good bust on a smuggle run or a very generous bribe. You're fairly certain at least a thousand gold pieces and the extra equipment looted from the ambushers would be good to make this guy go away.

Just glancing and what I know about street survival what kind of odds would I give us right now if we fought these guys?

He called me a cow and that is unacceptable.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Total numbers are

Officer, a Level 5 Elite Soldier/Leader
2 Level 4 Soldiers, usual watchmen with sword and shield
2 Level 4 Brutes, big guys with hammers
2 Level 3 Artillery, small guys at the back with huge arbalests

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hah , sorry guys, Hargoth gotta be Hargoth....

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Welp, so much for the diplomatic approach.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
It's cool, IC is IC. Wanted to do an intimidate like "YOU PEOPLE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU PEOPLE????" but my intimidate skill is poo poo and it doesn't fit the character.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

CapitalistPig I'm gonna need you to be a little more verbose in your posts. Who are you attacking? If you're attacking anyone that isn't the Guardsmen at I2 did you put the -2 penalty because you're marked?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

frajaq posted:

CapitalistPig I'm gonna need you to be a little more verbose in your posts. Who are you attacking? If you're attacking anyone that isn't the Guardsmen at I2 did you put the -2 penalty because you're marked?

whoops my bad I didnt actually mean to post it yet ill edit it here in a moment after this call

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Didn't we find some weird egg-thing on our initial assailants? Are we giving/selling that to this guy or just keeping it for funsies?

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
I don't know if anyone has a skill they'd like to retrain to Dungeoneering? It's the only real knowledgish skill we can't bring to the table.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Where are my 3 other players?? :argh:

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
Sorry, I've got prelims/certification tests in a week that I've been studying for. After that I'll be good to think about this again, but right now I just can't get things straight in my head to post.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

That's perfectly understandable...but just should give me a heads up next time!!!

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
Sorry for the delay, schedule's been tight lately. I'll try to get something up in the next day or so.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Hey Frajaq, are these firebombs they're carrying the kind that explode on contact, or do they require some form of actual fire attached to them? I.E are they more like grenades or molotov cocktails?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

molotov cocktails

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Are they currently lit? Or are they in the process of lighting them? I have a flamebane bomb that extinguishes fires, so if they're lighting em up I'm gonna be putting em out. (Sorry, I'd normally hash this out with you in #acolyte but I'm not going to be home much over the next couple days).

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I keep feeling the temptation to lapse into a sort of sundown town southern sheriff. "Ya'll ain't from around here, and you'd best keep it that way."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Winged Orpheus posted:

Are they currently lit? Or are they in the process of lighting them? I have a flamebane bomb that extinguishes fires, so if they're lighting em up I'm gonna be putting em out. (Sorry, I'd normally hash this out with you in #acolyte but I'm not going to be home much over the next couple days).

They're currently lit, waiting to be thrown at the minotaur's orders

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Dang it, I was hoping to throw my bomb before they get belligerent. I'm away from my comp for the rest of the evening, I'll roll init and pray for a lucky roll when I get back.

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
I'm back. Sorry, I thought I'd be able to keep up with this while studying but that just didn't happen. I'm getting caught up on things now.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Oh don't worry you're not the only one suffering with exams coming up, it's been lovely for me too!

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Question for my players: How are you guys feeling about strictly following Initiative Order? Are you guys ok with it? Neutral? Hate it because it slows down the pace a bit? The question is primarily towards CapitalistPig since one of his Class Features is giving everyone more Initiative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Frajaq, in regards to your question the power just says, "The target is knocked prone when it leaves the zone." I'm not sure if it triggers on forced movement.

• Locked thread