Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Jesus this whole day is a single page - that's awful. 8 hours to deadline and my day is going to be busy regardless. In the interests of preventing a nolynch:
##Vote Hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal i havent been paying attention

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I blame Peta for not carrying his own game.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hal is a role blocker I think

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
everybody everybody

i just got a SECRET MESSAGE saying that hal is actually a 3p who isnt a peta but is a cpig who doesnt know how he got in with all these petas cause they could never be confused as one another

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice message, had a lot of heart

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

everybody everybody

i just got a SECRET MESSAGE saying that hal is actually a 3p who isnt a peta but is a cpig who doesnt know how he got in with all these petas cause they could never be confused as one another

Works for me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
sorry if im a little out of it guys I just had wisdom teeth implanted in my butt

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This is one of the hardest games to scumhunt in ever. Nobody is saying anything lmao

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

That doesn't look like a town freakout.

##vote Kleedrac

Asiina posted:

Sure okay

##vote Lumpen

Asiina posted:

##vote Hal

Cause why not.

Listed chronologically. First vote had actual (bad) rationale behind it. You continue to read her posts and you'll find there was no reasoning behind the vote switch and that she never comes back to it. Now she's throwing votes down because...???? I think she's happy with the lack of effort so far.

##vote Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay, okay.

Time to get serious about this game.

Here is my very serious case on Hal.

Hal Incandenza posted:

It is I, I am number one scum

He makes this post early day 1. Could be a joke scum claim, but I don't like it.

Hal Incandenza posted:

suck ittttttttttttttttttttttt

Look at how many Ts are in this post. Scum always put between 17-25 extra Ts in their post as a secret code for any 3Ps out there who can work with the scum team.
'

Hal Incandenza posted:

Capps would it make you feel better if I told you I was a death miller?

This claim seems pretty unlikely too, feels like a last ditch effort by caught scum.

Hal Incandenza posted:

It's clearly a picture of some small chunk of a google doc. It has two full empires listed and what their powers are. That's pretty much it.

Also when it was posted everyone from the empire but Byers was actively in the empire doc and it came exactly after we were all talking about how if scum would just claim in the empire we wouldn't go after them right away if it would help our empire wincon. I was talking about how Amni did just that in the last civ game and for the most part it worked pretty well for our empire (although I don't recall if we won or not... I don't think we did in the end).

Byers did not post for a long time before OR after that image was posted, but I wasn't paying enough attention to who/how many people were logged in. I do think it pretty much proves there are scum in AU, Medi and Legion unless diplos are saying that they have complete power lists from other empires.

That really is all there is to say about that whole situation I think.

I honestly don't even know what this is about, but it sounds like it's just trying to distract us.

Hal is definitely scum in this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Listed chronologically. First vote had actual (bad) rationale behind it. You continue to read her posts and you'll find there was no reasoning behind the vote switch and that she never comes back to it. Now she's throwing votes down because...???? I think she's happy with the lack of effort so far.

##vote Asiina

I think you'll see that I have put in the most effort of anyone in this game.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yeah

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Okay, okay.

Time to get serious about this game.

Here is my very serious case on Hal.

He makes this post early day 1. Could be a joke scum claim, but I don't like it.

Look at how many Ts are in this post. Scum always put between 17-25 extra Ts in their post as a secret code for any 3Ps out there who can work with the scum team.
'

This claim seems pretty unlikely too, feels like a last ditch effort by caught scum.

I honestly don't even know what this is about, but it sounds like it's just trying to distract us.

Hal is definitely scum in this game.

Haha I should just let this go and see how many people go along with it.

Asiina you made me laugh <3

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

I think you'll see that I have put in the most effort of anyone in this game.

Good joke.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Was that last quote even me? It seemed way too wordy to be anything I ever posted.

That being said, i am the Prime PETA so it would be sad for me to be killed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Was that last quote even me? It seemed way too wordy to be anything I ever posted.

That being said, i am the Prime PETA so it would be sad for me to be killed.

Follow the quote!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

What do you think of my case?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

What do you think of my case?

I think you quoted two posts from another game and that it is a joke post.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Follow the quote!

Suck ittttttttttttttttt

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Just because you don't agree with my case, there's no need to insult it!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

She also changed one of the others to make me look scummier.

Nothing suspicious there! ##vote Asiina

I'm getting on a flight to Alaska so I expect either Assina or I to be dead before I land.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Suck ittttttttttttttttt

You counted out those Ts, didn't you?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think this game is a big troll on me and that the scum are in communication with Magnus on how best to do it. Fortunately, I've been out of the game mostly due to irl issues, but nonetheless I am trolled. I Can't Believe It's Happening

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Diqnol, you should believe in me because I am a good guy in this game and also I have magical powers IRL.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

You counted out those Ts, didn't you?

Of course.

Also I lied, I am not Prime Peta I am just the first clone. Therefore I am the only copy that's still mostly functional. You other clones are probably all screwed up.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think this game is a big troll on me and that the scum are in communication with Magnus on how best to do it. Fortunately, I've been out of the game mostly due to irl issues, but nonetheless I am trolled. I Can't Believe It's Happening

Write me a lettter about your issues so we can work on them.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am the omni-Peta. I'm all of his posting names and gimmicks and I love the idea of 3D posting.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Also this is silly. Nobody needs coaching from Magnus on how to troll you. It's p easy tbh.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
My role is literally just "Peta 3"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I just got a number wtf

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

Also this is silly. Nobody needs coaching from Magnus on how to troll you. It's p easy tbh.

It usually just takes playing like poo poo when I'm making effort.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

It usually just takes playing like poo poo when I'm making effort.

I guarantee my case took more effort to put together than yours did.

Do you know what a pain it is to quote from archived threads?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Yeah I just got a number wtf

Mine says Peta 1 and says I am the first of the clones

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm Peta 12.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm assuming all non-Petas or evil Peta still got Peta numbers so it's pretty useless to talk about this, anyway.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
my role says i'm peta 7, but then it says im the ninth clone so i dont know which one is true. probably a template that magnus forgot to edit

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

uranus posted:

my role says i'm peta 7, but then it says im the ninth clone so i dont know which one is true. probably a template that magnus forgot to edit

Pretty scummy tbh

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
confirmed peta 4 here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Peta 11, never forget.

• Locked thread