Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Andrast posted:

It's always nice to have some genuinely mentally ill people in threads.

Kind of like the fact that anyone defends this game's outlandish lies when it comes to PC marketing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

What kind of cheapskate forces dying children to play a horrible game on a laptop? Get the kid a decent set up at least, wtf.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Utnayan posted:

Kind of like the fact that anyone defends this game's outlandish lies when it comes to PC marketing.

ahaha excellent, you've posted in E/N so I can probate you

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

CrazyTolradi posted:

What kind of cheapskate forces dying children to play a horrible game on a laptop? Get the kid a decent set up at least, wtf.

Yeah, I think it's clear who the real monster is. First he doesn't tell the kid colonial marines is gonna be terrible despite everyone knowing this for weeks or months before the game came out, then he makes the poor kid play on a series of laptops.

Truly, a monstrous crime.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gnarlyhotep posted:

how long of a probe should I give him, games?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
who knows or care s

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

gnarlyhotep posted:

Go nuts. In fact, Perma ban.

Making it so. I will not donate anymore time to a site which condones viral marketing false product on the dollar.,

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

gnarlyhotep posted:

How long's the maximum?

Go for half that.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

gnarlyhotep posted:

Utnayan posted:

Making it so. I will not donate anymore time to a site which condones viral marketing false product on the dollar.,

Hmm.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Utnayan posted:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

gnarlyhotep posted:

a prime number of days, more than one but less than 257,885,161

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Utnayan posted:

judging from this post, I don't think he'll learn anything

so I'll just make him go away for a month, and you guys can get on with your lives

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

gnarlyhotep posted:

judging from this post, I don't think he'll learn anything

so I'll just make him go away for a month, and you guys can get on with your lives

Aww can he at least get a red title?

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.
Wait, is he or isn't he Chris Kluwe? I need to know.

Orv
May 4, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

Dispose of him.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
It's been fun witcher thread, but it's all downhill from here.

I just want this stupid game to come out (so I can get my kickbacks from the sales, obviously)

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

Wait, is he or isn't he Chris Kluwe? I need to know.

He is.

edit: the blue cow flies at night. I expect my paycheck shortly.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
For those that still come here expecting good reviews from solid gamers, go elsewhere. I guaranfuckingte you this is not it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hope the industry dies tomorrow so I dont have to read anymore of your loving posts weirdo

Orv
May 4, 2011

hopterque posted:

It's been fun witcher thread, but it's all downhill from here.

I just want this stupid game to come out (so I can get my kickbacks from the sales, obviously)

The new OP is a binding contract with CDPR for .5% :toot:

If you made a request regarding the OP whilst I was asleep, which I can apparently never do again, you'll have to restate it. I clarified Kotakus story article because mine is just non-spoiler word soup.

Orv fucked around with this message at 11:04 on May 16, 2015

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Utnayan posted:

For those that still come here expecting good reviews from solid gamers, go elsewhere. I guaranfuckingte you this is not it.

Shhhhh it's okay, the big bad viral marketing isn't going to kill any more kids, they'll just leave that to you.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Shhhhh it's okay, the big bad viral marketing isn't going to kill any more kids, they'll just leave that to you.

lmao you guys are great I want to be games mod now

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Utnayan posted:

guaranfuckingte

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
GBS couldn't make this poo poo up

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

gnarlyhotep posted:

Nah.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

gnarlyhotep posted:

You don't want to mod me, I'm terrible.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

You don't want to mod me, I'm terrible.

dont sell yourself short

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

gnarlyhotep posted:

dont sell yourself short

My evidence is that I joined something awful.

I think that speaks more than words.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

This reminds me of the Bloodborne debacle. Just look at this downgrade, it's sickening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn6-pxyjlWg&feature=youtu.be

Orv
May 4, 2011
Every time I see that I think, yeah, yeah I should emulate that poo poo, it was good back in the day. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong about the last part.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Manatee Cannon posted:

This reminds me of the Bloodborne debacle. Just look at this downgrade, it's sickening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn6-pxyjlWg&feature=youtu.be

Realtalk, Nightmare Creatures is loving awesome.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
I hope we're banning the people whining about the Great Deception who still go on to buy and play the loving game.

Chuf
Jun 28, 2011

I had that weird dream again.
Holy poo poo I'm glad I slept through all that poo poo. Was funny to read back though. (I too blame Orv with his damned wit. Thought you were being clever huh? Look what you did.)

So I'm replaying Witcher 2 over the weekend to get my save for Tuesday and while I had every intention of doing a Iorveth run, I think I have to go with Broche. It's been a while since I played the game and so I had forgotten just how awesome he is. I mean at this point I think I'd prefer Roche dong over Geralt dong. Speaking of dong - I am gay so this is important - I know we're not getting Geralt dong but what about other inferior dongs? Is there absolutely no dong or will we get some, just not Geralts?

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011
425 posts in 10 hours. What the gently caress happened?

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

GrossMurpel posted:

The truth. That's what happened.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

GrossMurpel posted:

Follow the money.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
My Witcher 3 game shipped yesturday if the Royal mail have their poo poo together I could get the game by Monday :drat:

And I'm getting PS4 version I don't care about the 8 bit graphics the game will be awesome

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.

megalodong posted:

edit: the blue cow flies at night. I expect my paycheck shortly.

Don't blow your cover!

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

My evidence is that I joined something awful.
I think you mean SA's world famous forum with its highly reputated Games sub-forum featuring "good" "reviews" from "solid" "gamers". :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Utnayan posted:

For sure!

I think it is time I talk to Rich about this site becoming a true gamer site without the viral marketing.

Gamers are looking for a site where they can go and get unbiased truth without the shout downs, massive posts to displace real concern for readers..... The anti shill site.

And I think that this forum will be the best for it.

Revenue will triple. And no longer will Vanilla Gorilla, Poptart Fairy, or some of the other culprits be left to stay and disperse and dissuade.

I mean poo poo, it was a running tally that box revenue would increase at least 1k boxes with that Starfleet dental group from the MMORPG forum. I know of 3 marketing departments (EA, SOE, Funcom) where they actually paid for that poo poo.

The grass is greener on the other side. Probably time to make that happen.

I just have to say that waking up to this was pretty amazing. I received my doctorate last week, but I think being called out by the worst poster in games as a paid shill may have been the greater honor.

And yes, Utnayan, before you ask - it was a Ph.D. in Viral Marketing Strategy.