Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Mario could stand a chance here. But that'd rely on Mario having a shred of empathy for anything that isn't him or his kingdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Spyro, what a bro

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
This is bonkers. I wonder if this is what lazerbot had in mind with the defenders all along?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I can't see a Cheetos commercial without seeing Cheeto man and recoiling in disgust. Thanks Lazerbot you have ruined cheeto man for me.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

frajaq posted:

Spyro, what a bro

The dragon who hosed a lady with a cue stick truly represents the better angels of our nature.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I wonder who Spyro's son is. Maybe it's Reptar.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Cruel and Unusual posted:

I wonder who Spyro's son is. Maybe it's Reptar.

Spike from My Little Pony would be perfect. Smaller than Spyro and similar color scheme.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!
It's looking less and less likely that this is all an illusion of Ronald's. Chester freakin' Cheetah, one of the evilest in the TGT universe! I can't help but wonder what he's done to Hello Kitty for her infidelity. Also, might he forgive Tails if he can be convinced that Tails had no idea Kitty was his wife?

The Bee posted:

Mario could stand a chance here. But that'd rely on Mario having a shred of empathy for anything that isn't him or his kingdom.
I love how Lazerbot's Mario is a stone-cold, Machiavellian psychopath.

Nice work.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

The Bee posted:

I forgot Mario was in this

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

How could you forget the son of Kario

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Squallege posted:

I forgot Mario was in this

Frankly I forgot Sonic used to be in this.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't know about this twist either. The transformation of Cheeto Man from protective big brother figure to evil pimp is too sudden. I really doubt he had this planned from the beginning.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Maybe Cheeto Man smoked too much evil weed instead of smart weed.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

RobobTheGreat posted:

I can't help but wonder what he's done to Hello Kitty for her infidelity.

Was it ever explained why her back was scarred to poo poo?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

nexus6 posted:

This is bonkers. I wonder if this is what lazerbot had in mind with the defenders all along?

There's no way this is what he had in mind the whole time, but I mean it works I guess. I can go with it.

I love the idea of loving, Chester Cheetah, now under the alias Cheeto Man, holding like, Dee Dee and Robin hostage and forcing everyone to make up fake weird stories. It makes sense that Batman was lying because there was no way he'd ever have the cajones to kill the Joker.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

But yeah, kinda funny how Amy and all those other characters were just killed off-page if this isn't an illusion.
Like, we wasted so much time on Amy's horribly NSFW backstory just to have her dumped in a broken pipe grave.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

"if you only knew how ruthless cheeto man is"

is a sentence said without irony

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I would kill for some "Behind the Troll" notes of LazyB explaining his thought process behind TGT (or what's left of it).
When did LazyB decide Cheeto Man is an evil mastermind? How did he pick the members of the defenders? How did he come up with Rob?

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

simplefish posted:

Was it ever explained why her back was scarred to poo poo?
I don't think it was. Good catch. We have a pretty good guess now, though. :(

nerdbot posted:

There's no way this is what he had in mind the whole time, but I mean it works I guess. I can go with it.

I love the idea of loving, Chester Cheetah, now under the alias Cheeto Man, holding like, Dee Dee and Robin hostage and forcing everyone to make up fake weird stories. It makes sense that Batman was lying because there was no way he'd ever have the cajones to kill the Joker.
Were ALL the Defenders lying about their motivation for joining the group? We see Ronald's memory of his sister Rosie being trolled when he does the Intellect Bond with Kermit. Of course, that could be an illusion.

What's not clear is whether the Defenders group has always been an instrument of Cheeto Man, or whether its origin story per Pac-Man, Frogger, and Leap Frog is veridical. In the latter case, Cheeto Man would've had a criminal empire before he joined the Defenders, and then, once he joined, he decided to take over and remold the group to suit his purposes. This would explain why Pac-Man is the nominal boss, and why everyone seems to respect his leadership: Cheeto Man left the existing organizational structure in place, but made Pac-Man his puppet by kidnapping his wife and kid.

If most or even all of the Defenders are in the same boat, why don't they band together to overthrow Cheeto Man and rescue their loved ones? It makes sense, though, if they originally joined up to fight the trolls, and they're counting on him to defeat Troll King. Even Troll King fears Cheeto Man in single combat...

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Guys I think Tails knows what is going on and is working with Shadow. Knuckles is in on it too, but Tails and Knuckles don't know the other is also following Shadow's orders. This is the awesome 'loving plan' - Shadow gets back at Cheeto Man by loving around and giving Cheeto Mans group STDs, and Tails fucks his wife.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Want to see the soul bind with Sonic, that was teased eons ago.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

nexus6 posted:

Want to see the soul bind with Sonic, that was teased eons ago.

I think Sonic would just drag Tails at this point. Constantly being distracted by Sonic chiming in "I'm not gay I have a girlfriend" would make him even worse at fighting.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

When did Sonic die again?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

When did Sonic die again?

Chapter 4.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
:catstare:
Why do we hate troll king again?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

His lackeys made Tails cry by calling him gay. Which is seeming like it's on the light end of the Awful scale by now.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

TGT have always worked on the premise that even people fighting the Trolls are reprehensible.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Yeah tails even slept with someone's wife, I mean come the gently caress on tails.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

RiskyChris posted:

Yeah tails even slept with someone's wife, I mean come the gently caress on tails.

they cant cuck you if there dead

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
ive not read the whole thread but i am reading the comic and have just been introduced to Pacman as the big boss of the new group Tails is joining.

how old is the guy who makes these? i have had some real belly laughs, like when Shadow was introducing the Troll Slayers and giving them their nicknames, followed quickly by the guy without ears shouting that he cant hear anything. some of it seems too genuine to be invented but on the other hand i am just not sure anymore.

all i know is that i am having a whale of a time, even if there are no good guys

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah, the Slayier Lair I think was the point when some of the jokes started getting kinda clever.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

The MSJ posted:

TGT have always worked on the premise that even people fighting the Trolls are reprehensible.

VideoGames posted:

all i know is that i am having a whale of a time, even if there are no good guys
The troll problem cannot be solved WITHOUT villains.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

VideoGames posted:

how old is the guy who makes these? i have had some real belly laughs, like when Shadow was introducing the Troll Slayers and giving them their nicknames, followed quickly by the guy without ears shouting that he cant hear anything. some of it seems too genuine to be invented but on the other hand i am just not sure anymore.

Welcome to our ongoing ineffable mystery

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Isn't he 23-24? I swear there was a video of him and his brother somewhere.

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

simplefish posted:

His lackeys made Tails cry by calling him gay. Which is seeming like it's on the light end of the Awful scale by now.

The Troll King also paralyzed Luigi so he could be raped to death, which doesn't quite qualify as self defense. On the other hand he can make people cry blood just by saying "Ni**ER."

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder how much bad the troll kingdom really does to other people/places and how much this is just some giant reactionary war from people that got like mildly offended by trolls one time. Like, it's their culture and poo poo, and people are murdering them in retaliation.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Lazerbot is 12-25 and may suffer from some sort of syndrome.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

woodenchicken posted:

:catstare:
Why do we hate troll king again?

We don't. Troll King is the true hero.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Baronjutter posted:

Lazerbot is 12-25 and may suffer from some sort of syndrome.

awesome syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

VideoGames posted:

awesome syndrome

Awetisome