Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is society's perception of glamour and beauty too narrow?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

a little liquify tool will clear that right up (or at least turn you asian)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Vastarien posted:

a little liquify tool will clear that right up (or at least turn you asian)

Still suffers of downs eyes.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

psyopmonkey posted:

Hideo Muraoka

Wanna press those nipples like an elevator button :allears:

NBC Nightly Newt
May 11, 2013
Symmetry is very important for a model.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
this model uses the liquify tool on my standards

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
this thread is really bad

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

expected thread to be about the blonde from the big bang theory???

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
downs is some entry level poo poo. call me when the girls missing most of their brains but still somehow suffer and wheeze their way to adulthood start modeling, because that's what im into.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Serious Frolicking posted:

downs is some entry level poo poo. call me when the girls missing most of their brains but still somehow suffer and wheeze their way to adulthood start modeling, because that's what im into.

no one wants to see that

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

acid attack victims turned model

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
barely legal- both because of their age and their profound lack of brain function that makes consent impossible.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dont know who that is, but her head isnt lopsided and partially caved in.

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

Bring back eugenics.

Because its pretty clear that the last 60-100-years or so of increasing tolerance for objectively negative humans has not helped us as a species.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Three Olives posted:

Isn't average 100? In my experience the average person is shockingly loving dumb so half of that is not mild.

IQ is not an absolute quantification of intelligence so someone with an IQ of 50 isn't 'half as smart' as someone with an IQ of 100. That said this woman has the mind of a small child and sexualizing her is therefore p hosed up and mad problematic imo.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I went to high school with a dude who went to jail (maybe still is in jail) for having sex with a girl with down's syndrome.

I'm not so sure how this is any different than like a 12 year old being like "I'm changing perceptions of beauty" :reddit:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Jonad posted:

IQ is not an absolute quantification of intelligence so someone with an IQ of 50 isn't 'half as smart' as someone with an IQ of 100. That said this woman has the mind of a small child and sexualizing her is therefore p hosed up and mad problematic imo.

i don't think retarded adults are completely like kids though. i imagine a teenage girl wants to feel sexy even if she has an iq of 60. and lots of downs syndrome people are capable of consent

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

you irl posted:

i don't think retarded adults are completely like kids though. i imagine a teenage girl wants to feel sexy even if she has an iq of 60. and lots of downs syndrome people are capable of consent

you want to gently caress a retard lol

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

you irl posted:

Look at this sick fucker.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ko54l8CNk5Y

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Madcosby posted:

I wanna see the photoshop artist at Vogue magazine touching up her photo for the cover and then keeps changing the eyes and being like "oh right gently caress" and hitting ctrl-z

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I would rather destroy my cock and balls than be in the same room as this monster

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
cool thread about sex w literal retards

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
would

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
what an ugly freak

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you know if that one eye could just be brought down a bit and straightened out.....i've seen way uglier non-retards before

nice bod anyway, bit young for me though

welp cheers

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Bruce Kison posted:

you want to gently caress a retard lol

so did your dad, apparently

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

you irl posted:

so did your dad, apparently

:captainpop:

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

christina ricci sexed a retard

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

but how could you gloss over the incredible before picture, OP?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
After seeing this I think BBQ goon who failed at killing himself by cooking himself should become a model.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Mange Mite posted:

why does every woman have to be sexy and beautiful now

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
tbh this hasnt really changed my perception any

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/madeline-stuart-meet-inspiring-model-5706166

Madeline Stuart, 18, who has Down's Syndrome, has thrived as a model and wants society to recognise that those with the condition can be 'sexy and beautiful'

A teenage girl with Down's Syndrome is challenging traditional attitudes towards beauty by embracing her disability as a 'gift'.

Madeline Stuart, 18, posed for a series of stunning pictures after changing her outlook and shedding more than 40 pounds.

The model, who cut out junk food and exercised more to get into shape, wants people to know that she sees her genetic condition as a 'blessing'.

And the determined teen, from Brisbane, Australia, has posed confidently and glamorously in front of the cameras to celebrate her beauty and challenge attitudes about disability.

Weight gain is often an issue for people with Down's but now Madeline can run without feeling exhausted.

Madeline, who also has a heart condition, also loves dancing, gymnastics, basketball and cheerleading.

With the support of her mother Rosanne – she is now determined to make it into the fashion industry to give an overtly positive impression to the outside world.

Madeline's stunning photoshoot has drawn universal praise on her Facebook page.

Cas WA, said: "Not only will you be a model, you will be a role model for all down syndrome children to thrive for success in any industry.

"Lots of respect and support Madeline. Go get em girl."

Many others have complimented her golden hair and Madeline responded with a few beauty tips.

She said: "I wash it weekly and never add dyes, hairspray or heaters."

She has also thanked people for their kind words about the modelling shots.

This bitch is ugly 4/10 would not bang

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

spacemang_spliff posted:

I went to high school with a dude who went to jail (maybe still is in jail) for having sex with a girl with down's syndrome.

I'm not so sure how this is any different than like a 12 year old being like "I'm changing perceptions of beauty" :reddit:

are you burning reddit or 12 year old temptresses idgi

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Keep it classy GBS

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

a dog from hell posted:

Keep it classy GBS

its the internet you dont have to pretend shes hot, and she wont give you her number. I doubt she even knows people are talking about her or even what a computer is.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nefarious posted:

iggy azalea lookin good

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There's a really mean-spirited joke about only the retarded thinking they can change what people get sexually turned on by, but I'm too retarded to find it.

• Locked thread