Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTSS14SFY0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

dogge?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

I know gip doesn't have the most good will to the Arab world but that's just rude.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:vince:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

sorry for the tumblr screenshot but

hell yeah

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Mak0rz posted:

hell yeah

hell yeah

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

CJacobs posted:

Mak0rz posted:

hell yeah

hell yeah

hell yeah

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

combo breaker

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
e: dick

Gus Hobbleton posted:

CJacobs posted:

Mak0rz posted:

hell yeah
hell yeah
hell yeah
hell yeah

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Spicy Guacamole posted:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3: :3: :3:

Dogge looks so content :3:

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

That's no dogge, sir!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:ohdear:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
going to see Mad Max tomorrow

This has always been one of my favorite dogs

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rough Lobster posted:

They found that dog in a pound in australia, trained him in a few weeks and one of the camera operators adopted him after the filming :3:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
OG Dogmeat

edit: Monti?!

bloops fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 18, 2015

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rough Lobster posted:

No dogges in the new mad max unfortunately, just lots of car chase

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Slim Pickens posted:

No dogges in the new mad max unfortunately, just lots of car chase

Reason to not see it if any.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMUIZaiB7Kg

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

all women are whores

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

at the date posted:

all women are whores

That game has time reversing mechanics so that dogge is fine... Unless he also dies in the parking lot, then the writers in this games are loving whores.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

The dogge was a pretty memorable part of the originals how did they not bring it back!?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i cant believe he doesn't eat dog food in this mad max movie

how is it a mad max if the mel gibson doesn't eat dog food

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tom Hardy didn't threaten to walk off the set if not fed dog food in the script. Unlike some actors.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
Just got this dogge the other day. Say hi to Maple.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Red87 posted:

How sweet :3:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Red87 posted:

:kimchi:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Red87 posted:

Whaddup Maple.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liSseCH6_p8

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Red87 posted:

Fuckin love corgis, man :3:

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.

Tide posted:

Whaddup Maple.

She's a good dogge, only 11 weeks old but can be a bit of a stinker. Just took her outside to go potty and she peed instead of trying to eat dirt like usual (still potty training) so I rewarded her, took her back inside and then 5 minutes later she deuced on the carpet. Also never wants to potty on walks, but as soon as we get back she will try to hide and go in the house so I have to watch her.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Red87 posted:

She's a good dogge, only 11 weeks old but can be a bit of a stinker. Just took her outside to go potty and she peed instead of trying to eat dirt like usual (still potty training) so I rewarded her, took her back inside and then 5 minutes later she deuced on the carpet. Also never wants to potty on walks, but as soon as we get back she will try to hide and go in the house so I have to watch her.

Basically block off whatever section of your house that you're hanging out in at any particular time so she's only got a tiny bit of floor space to play around in. This way she's never far from you and you can catch accidents before they happen.

Also kennel training is amazing and I can't recommend enough you teach her to use her kennel when you're not home and until she can be trusted overnight, for sleeping as well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwOXl7Qaww

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Monty is definitely the exception to the kennel rule. I would recommend it for most dogs. Monty only went into a kennel for the first few weeks I had him and only when I wasn't home. He has slept with me every single night that I got him and I can't imagine not having him next to me. But if you don't let him out in the morning when he needs to go (usually around 8-9am) you'll have a mess to clean up. Not a big deal though, gives me a reason to not be a lazy gently caress and get out of bed and start the day. Plus he eats in the morning right after he goes out.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Red87 posted:

Good Gape-le miss Maple.

(Goddamn that's a big tongue)

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Basically block off whatever section of your house that you're hanging out in at any particular time so she's only got a tiny bit of floor space to play around in. This way she's never far from you and you can catch accidents before they happen.

Also kennel training is amazing and I can't recommend enough you teach her to use her kennel when you're not home and until she can be trusted overnight, for sleeping as well.

For the potty training, I've been watching her like a hawk and have caught her numerous times squatting, but as soon as I grab her up and take her outside she just starts squishing ants with her nose and putting her face in the dirt and shows no interest in going to the bathroom. I'll take her back inside and it'll repeat. I think when I grab her up and rush her out it startles her. I did catch her tonight and took her outside and after about 10 minutes of ignoring her she pooped so she got tons of praise and a treat. I have to ignore her when I take her to the yard because if I pay attention she'll come up to me wanting to play.

As far as the kennel, I have her a decent size crate that I have a divider in for now to make it just about enough for her to stretch out and turn around in. She has no problem going into it and chilling. The minute I close the door she tends to freak out and starts whining even though I'm right there with her, at least during the daytime. The first night she slept in the bed but at some point fell out of it. Last night I put her in her crate and left her in the bedroom with us and after about 5 minutes of whining she stayed silent all night. I'm working with her to try to associate her crate as a good thing, but it's going slow.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Re: associating the crate with good.

If she plays fetch, throw her toy into the crate during fetch sessions.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Update on Delta Dogge?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Lifehack: I put a keychain flashlight on Monty's collar when I let him out at night and it's pitch black out.

Something like this.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

holocaust bloopers posted:

Update on Delta Dogge?

Chillin at the FOC (Forward Operating Couch)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Dogges In Platoons