Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
holttho
May 21, 2007

I think I ordered the bulk pack of babby parts instead of full-babby kit. But, I ain't no quitter when it comes to assembly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

holttho posted:

I think I ordered the bulk pack of babby parts instead of full-babby kit. But, I ain't no quitter when it comes to assembly!

Everdraed alt spotted.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

holttho posted:

Same here but I think something went wrong: https://twitter.com/paraone/status/505925833731866624/photo/1

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

theironjef posted:

Two nut shots and a wedgie.

Bottles and cans and just clap your hands.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

holttho posted:

Goddammit, Quaid. Turn off the reactor.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

society a favour.

Those sons of bitches are brave and getting braver.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Phanatic posted:

Those sons of bitches are brave and getting braver.

:golfclap:

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

http://i.imgur.com/Sz5z3Kl.webm

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I love this so much.

https://instagram.com/p/23SL7Ln6hR/

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

It took me forever to figure out that he's actually wearing an air bag for bicycling and it mis-fired.

That's what it is, right?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

I thought a cat dropped on his head. Then I got it. Funny stuff.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah, they're really expensive single-use helmets for the hyper-vain, and prone to mis-fire.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Absolutely perfect.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Flaggy posted:

Absolutely purrrfect.

Come on man, get your head in the game.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Baronjutter posted:

Yeah, they're really expensive single-use helmets for the hyper-vain, and prone to mis-fire.

Really, all bike helmets are single-use, but at least they don't blow up while standing in the office, or at least I hope they don't. This sort of accident is why I can't imagine any sane person buying one, even if they were priced like a regular helmet they wouldn't be worth it.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bird in a Blender posted:

Really, all bike helmets are single-use, but at least they don't blow up while standing in the office, or at least I hope they don't. This sort of accident is why I can't imagine any sane person buying one, even if they were priced like a regular helmet they wouldn't be worth it.

It's too close to being like those prison collars in the awesome Rutger Hauer movie Wedlock

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Yea it's like a 400$ helmet.

So it's the schadenfreude of not only having it go off, the cute girl at the desk laughing at you, Elsa from Frozen walking in and laughing, but ALSO the fact you just spent 400$ by putting on a jacket.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

flosofl posted:

It's too close to being like those prison collars in the awesome Rutger Hauer movie Wedlock Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Running Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IEb1IsWgUU

Fixed for accuracy.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
If you can afford to spend $15,000 on a carbon fiber bicycle, you can afford a disposable $400 helmet. Being super rich makes normal rules about money disappear. The schaden is on us poors for having to care about things like durability and value:shepspends:

Anorexic Sea Turtle posted:

Bottles and cans and just clap your hands.

:golfclap:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

thats clearly the babbys dick.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

That little leg curl at the end- yeah, you go miss, own the situation!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Classic pedestris response.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

She doesn't even turn her head to look for oncoming cars, what the loving gently caress

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"If I can't see it, it can't hurt me!"

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

She doesn't even turn her head to look for oncoming cars, what the loving gently caress

Again, how is anyone alive in Russia

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Takoluka posted:

unwillingly

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Takoluka posted:

Unwittingly.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
The only way this could be better is if the cat poo poo in the plant before knocking it down.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

SubponticatePoster posted:

The only way this could be better is if the cat poo poo in the plant before knocking it down.

Or if there was any reason to have this camera angle other then for the "hilarity that ensues"

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
hmmm yep just gonna make sure the camera has me off center and also my plants that are on my staircase for some reason in the shot in case anything ~viral~ happens lol

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Playing third base men's fastball, a throw-around after a strikeout, the second baseman whipped it back at me instead of to first and hit me square in the chest with the ball, and I hit the ground the same time the ball did. Literally was looking at the shortstop and woke up as he came running up asking if I was alright. Don't know if it stopped my heart for a split second or some sort of nervous reflex but the lights went OUT. And I was fine after, completely fine. Actually went to the hospital and got checked out but no problems. So that kind of thing can and will happen, and it's freaky when it does.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
That leg is about as hilarious as the deflating tail on the raptors mascot faceplanting in skates.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
Some Google Maps 'freude.

http://news.sky.com/story/1487345/google-shows-white-house-when-racial-slur-typed

quote:

Google (Maps) Shows White House When Racial Slur Typed

People searching for "nigga house" are shown the residence of Barack Obama - a problem Google is urgently trying to fix.

Just checked. Still works. Oops!

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

*carefully checks gun, cocks, aims at foot, fires*
:v: Ow! gently caress! How the hell did that happen?

Gibfender
Apr 15, 2007

Electricity In Our Homes

Even when you can't see exactly what either hand is holding, the moment that thumb makes the "about to light a lighter" move you know things are going to end well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Ryaomon posted:

hmmm yep just gonna make sure the camera has me off center and also my plants that are on my staircase for some reason in the shot in case anything ~viral~ happens lol

The container (with a fake plant) falling despite not being touched by the cat was the clue for me.

• Locked thread