Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

drat. let's get this back on track ##vote gg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lol at big nothing for thinking we got lucky

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"wow, we sure are lucky that the town held fast and killed the obivous scum, instead of falling for the ploys of evil to switch off and kill innocents"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

capps and gulag are reminiscent of one another in their post style. I'd be ok with a lynch on one of them, both are pushing for a big nothing vig.

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

This is probably weird joke phase stuff, but that post style is something I'd be ok with removing.

pfft. you are a terrible player.

gulag and mine style's are astronomically different.
gulag is a thoughtful and wise. he keeps his motivations simple, and votes for clear and concise reasons. he plays with a warrior's code.
i am erratic. i play with a false pomper to fill myself with confidence because of my many self doubts, and for my own entertainment to keep me from getting bored from the game.

you play like a dumb idiot who can't read

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##vote ghostlygangsta
let those who choose to live in sin, die in sin

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

mr.capps posted:

##vote ghostlygangsta
let those who choose to live in sin, die in sin

yeah i'll vote ghoulman.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

:siren:Rasmus has been claimed! It will be usable from Night 2 onwards!:siren:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mr.capps posted:

pfft. you are a terrible player.

gulag and mine style's are astronomically different.
gulag is a thoughtful and wise. he keeps his motivations simple, and votes for clear and concise reasons. he plays with a warrior's code.
i am erratic. i play with a false pomper to fill myself with confidence because of my many self doubts, and for my own entertainment to keep me from getting bored from the game.

you play like a dumb idiot who can't read

I guess I'm terrible, forgive me for not being able to decipher your clearly superior witticisms. One day I hope to achieve your level of greatness and life goal completion. Until then I'll be a scrub who plays like a dumb idiot who cannot read.

Oh, woe is me!

Anyhow, don't vote for me. It's a bad choice. I've never played a game with Gulag dolls, but what I read of their posting looked pretty identical to capps subversively nonsensical ramblings.

I'm vanilla town this game.

Anyhow, now that I've seen some flips it's time to do some lovely casing. I'll report back in in the next few hours with a whole heap of conjecture that I hope will convince you all of my town innocence and who I think is a scumbo.

With love, now and forever,

The Ghostliest of Gangsters.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

WHICH WAY MADNESS (8): GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, mr.capps, Captain Foo, Mithross, wall monitor, Somberbrero, Captain Foo, Slamburger, Ghostly Gangsta, CapitalistPig
wall monitor (2): bowmore, Ghostly Gangsta, Hal Incandenza, Somberbrero, CapitalistPig, Ghostly Gangsta, CapitalistPig, Somberbrero
Ghostly Gangsta (2): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Big Nothing, Captain Foo
Mithross (1): Slamburger, Somberbrero, CapitalistPig, Epsilon Plus, Somberbrero, Slamburger, CapitalistPig
CapitalistPig (1): GulagDolls, Quidnose, GulagDolls
Epsilon Plus (1): WHICH WAY MADNESS
Quidnose (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Captain Foo (0): Ghostly Gangsta, Ghostly Gangsta
GulagDolls (0): Slamburger, Ghostly Gangsta, Quidnose, Quidnose, Ghostly Gangsta, Somberbrero, Somberbrero, Slamburger, Ghostly Gangsta, Ghostly Gangsta, Ghostly Gangsta, Ghostly Gangsta
bowmore (0): WHICH WAY MADNESS, WHICH WAY MADNESS, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 18th, 2015 at 8 p.m. BST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

even though there wasn't much effort day one, everyone was at least voting. freaky.

i feel good about foo but i forgot that he jumped ship to gg near the end there. i would vote nothing before foo if i were going to read into that though.

I feel worse about Ghost seeing his awkward reaction to capps' joke.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote GG

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I guess I'm terrible, forgive me for not being able to decipher your clearly superior witticisms. One day I hope to achieve your level of greatness and life goal completion. Until then I'll be a scrub who plays like a dumb idiot who cannot read.

Oh, woe is me!

Anyhow, don't vote for me. It's a bad choice. I've never played a game with Gulag dolls, but what I read of their posting looked pretty identical to capps subversively nonsensical ramblings.

Anyhow, now that I've seen some flips it's time to do some lovely casing. I'll report back in in the next few hours with a whole heap of conjecture that I hope will convince you all of my town innocence and who I think is a scumbo.

i like how this post is directed towards me dismissively, and then switches to a more possessive voice when it suddenly switches to addressing everyone

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Somberbrero posted:

even though there wasn't much effort day one, everyone was at least voting. freaky.

i feel good about foo but i forgot that he jumped ship to gg near the end there. i would vote nothing before foo if i were going to read into that though.

I feel worse about Ghost seeing his awkward reaction to capps' joke.

i jumped to gg because i found his posting at end of day significantly scummier than anything we had seen so far. wasn't sure who might pop up around deadline so maybe we could have gotten gg? but then cpig hammered and welp

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Oh, woe is me!

Wow.

A: pretty sure we're all vanilla town due to the mask gimmick

B: how about you make some effort into "proving" your towniness instead of just saying it

C: oh well if you're saying not to vote for you I guess we'd better not! it would be a bad choice after all

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Epsilon Plus posted:

Wow.

B: how about you make some effort into "proving" your towniness instead of just saying it

C: oh well if you're saying not to vote for you I guess we'd better not! it would be a bad choice after all

A has already been proven false, did you pay attention to hal's flip or what

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Epsilon Plus posted:

Wow.

A. SCUM SLIP!

##vote Epsilon Plus

B. But for real, I'm at work still, I even said I'd make my case after a bit.

Also I was just joking too, Somb. I harbor no ill will towards anyone in online internet games. ILYCAPPS <3

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I was busy at deadline which was super early and I didn't know. Can someone give me a recap~

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

A has already been proven false, did you pay attention to hal's flip or what

I guess not; I saw the "boss" part and missed that it let him select a mask - thought it was just flavor.

It's me, I'm the idiot, etc.

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

A. SCUM SLIP!

##vote Epsilon Plus

Also I was just joking too, Somb. I harbor no ill will towards anyone in online internet games. ILYCAPPS <3

1. :rolleyes:

2. What is the response to "don't vote me, you'll regret itttttt" supposed to be? I mean I won't vote you until you actually make a case, yeah, but you could have just said "hey guys, at work, case later" instead of puffing up so much.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

A. SCUM SLIP!

##vote Epsilon Plus

what is the "smack yourself in the head" smiley gulag always posts?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also captain foo is probably evil scum too, will get back to you on that

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote wall monitor

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Big Nothing posted:

##vote wall monitor

It's kinda weird that you only voted GG yesterday and now that you're taking heat you're voting wall monitor, who took a lot of heat on the first day where we managed to dunk scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Epsilon Plus posted:

I guess not; I saw the "boss" part and missed that it let him select a mask - thought it was just flavor.

It's me, I'm the idiot, etc.

1. :rolleyes:

2. What is the response to "don't vote me, you'll regret itttttt" supposed to be? I mean I won't vote you until you actually make a case, yeah, but you could have just said "hey guys, at work, case later" instead of puffing up so much.

No one said anything about regret, and I seriously think you're scum now, not just because of your two recent posts but your entire post history this game. You clearly demonstrate that you are not reading, so why don't you take the time to go back and read that post I made. Slow down if you need to.

You're honing in on me opportunistically because heat carried in from the previous day. With some pretty weak points you try to establish validity for your argument, but it, much like all of your limited posting up to this point, feels forced.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Captain Foo posted:

but then cpig hammered and welp

we had like 10 minutes I doubt any swing onto GG would have happened, which turned out well anyway because we got a scum.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Well, either you're lying or you really are vanilla, in which case we have nothing to lose

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Heading home to a lot of housework, I'll be back on tonight to argue.

I'd like to draw attention to two opportunistic posters, Epsilon Plus and Slamburger. I may be rambling, but at least I'm trying to present actual cases based off the context and content of posts. As opposed to skewing what other people have said to try and make a case fit, or just popping in from lurking to place an unexplained vote.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

wall monitor posted:

Well, either you're lying or you really are vanilla, in which case we have nothing to lose

Well with three town dead, I think you have a little to lose. Just a little though.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Well with three town dead, I think you have a little to lose. Just a little though.

2 town*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

we had like 10 minutes I doubt any swing onto GG would have happened, which turned out well anyway because we got a scum.

Someone got a scum, but it wasn't the town lynch. So why would you claim we? When town did exactly what I said they were doing, lynching someone just for the sake of it.

Anyhow, heading home for real now.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

GG seems legit to me.

WWM did defence of WM, but WM was the third person to vote for WWM.

hmmm....

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Big Nothing posted:

GG seems legit to me.

WWM did defence of WM, but WM was the third person to vote for WWM.

hmmm....

ellipses make you scum
##vote big nothing

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Someone got a scum, but it wasn't the town lynch. So why would you claim we? When town did exactly what I said they were doing, lynching someone just for the sake of it.

Anyhow, heading home for real now.

This is really stupid, what does it loving matter?

WE lunched scum yesterday.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jesus christ am i insane or just sleep deprived or what

i read that flip and thought we lynched town :psyduck:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psypop:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

no wonder none of this page made any sense

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

that'd explain why somberbrero thought i was suspicious for jumping off the lynch

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what third party role are you foo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
are you biker the serial killer? then maybe the rest of the mafia team is jacket's fans

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

"just for the sake of it" seems to imply that zero thought went into the lynch, when clearly WWM got lynched for a reason.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Epsilon Plus posted:

"just for the sake of it" seems to imply that zero thought went into the lynch, when clearly WWM got lynched for a reason.

i knew he felt squirmy under very light pressure, but i ended up thinking that gg's garbage play at the end of the day was scummier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

and nothing that's happened so far today is convincing me otherwise

• Locked thread