Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

titties posted:

If you're on PS4 I have the modded Dubsta, a Phoenix, and a Daemon you can use. PSN: mr_dread

PC sadly. Thanks for the offer though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

hellfaucet posted:

PC sadly. Thanks for the offer though!

I have a Phoenix that can help spawn more. RSC is AngryGreek

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Any of you kind PC goons out there want to give me a hand with the cursed jesus prison break? C'MON I HELPED YOU (codo27)

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Do any of you butt holes on :siren:PS4:siren: want to do some ROCKET's VS INSARGENTS tonight?

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

titties posted:

Do any of you butt holes on :siren:PS4:siren: want to do some ROCKET's VS INSARGENTS tonight?

I'm always down for it.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

titties posted:

I think you mean a session of "mr dread has left the party". :v:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

codo27 posted:

Any of you kind PC goons out there want to give me a hand with the cursed jesus prison break? C'MON I HELPED YOU (codo27)

Do you still need help?

epsilon-6
Dec 25, 2002
So I'm rank 86 and I still haven't been offered Docks To Stock II. I've played literally every mission that's been offered to me, including all of Lester and Martin's missions. It just doesn't ever show up, and isn't in my jobs list.

I'm on ps3, does anyone else have a similar problem?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Cojawfee posted:

Do you still need help?

Ya, son

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

codo27 posted:

I'm down for whenever if you need a hand with this.

Also, I need to do the Humane Labs heist, so if anyone is down to tool around with some heisting for a bit that'd be super :)

edit: My RSSC is AJThump

titties
May 10, 2012

geeves posted:

I think you mean a session of "mr dread has left the party". :v:

Yes I mean that, are you coming?

Last time, though, I lost my connection to PSN and couldn't log back in.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

Sure, I'm down. CaptSpacebeard on PSN, I'll be available in the evening PST.

titties
May 10, 2012

Montalvo posted:

Sure, I'm down. CaptSpacebeard on PSN, I'll be available in the evening PST.

I'm Eastern, we don't have a set time or anything.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

titties posted:

Yes I mean that, are you coming?

Last time, though, I lost my connection to PSN and couldn't log back in.

Wish I could. I'm out for the next couple of weeks.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Dealing with invincible players is a snore

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

titties posted:

I'll be down if I can drag myself away from the Witcher!

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

I am prepared to once again be the first man down in every round

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

I'm always down for it.

Sure, what time?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

I'm Eastern, we don't have a set time or anything.

I just realised you already added me. Cool, I'll ping you when I'm available if you're still online.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Samsquamsch posted:

They didn't just patch the Kuruma easy-way-out for Pacific Standard, did they? We just completed PS on Sunday for our All-In-Order and Loyalty challenges and ended up just finding a four-door that worked because every time I tried to go to my apartment and get my Kuruma, the cops would stay on me the entire time. Couldn't lose them even several blocks outside of sight radii. I don't suppose Request Personal Vehicle works on the last leg of that heist?

Just bumping this to say that I had the same issue earlier; the cops couldn't directly see me and I still couldn't get into Eclipse Towers to get my Kuruma. Anybody else had this issue?

titties
May 10, 2012

BitBasher posted:

Sure, what time?

You pick.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

I'm on now?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I'm on the toilet but once I'm not I will be there, rocketing, insurging, etc. edit: I'm off the toilet.

Pretzel Rod Serling fucked around with this message at 01:03 on May 20, 2015

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

I'm on the toilet but once I'm not I will be there, rocketing, insurging, etc. edit: I'm off the toilet.

Not a true goon, gotta use that remote play and use the PSVita mic, across public chat, we can all relish in that.

I'll hop on in a bit for ps4. If you butts see this invite me maybe?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Just bumping this to say that I had the same issue earlier; the cops couldn't directly see me and I still couldn't get into Eclipse Towers to get my Kuruma. Anybody else had this issue?

You have to be very quick about getting into your apartment so having one next to the bikes is definitely the easiest way of going about it.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I always had trouble with Tinsel Tower. I've never had a problem with Weazel plaza

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

titties posted:

My butt hole is ready

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
Thanks to that one goon on PS3 I ran into earlier today, who helped me get the first heist done. I did eventually get another invite from Lester, and found out the true stupidity and unreliability of your average moron gamer. I played for like five hours, and spent at least half of that watching people drop into and out of heist lobbies. I managed to go from the starting heist to stealing the prison bus, that was it. I swear, the second most difficult part of heists seems to be getting enough random people to sit still for long enough to put together a four-player team without everyone quitting. And the most difficult part is then getting them to do anything without dying.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Samsquamsch posted:

They didn't just patch the Kuruma easy-way-out for Pacific Standard, did they?

Can anyone confirm or deny this? I was about to buy the apartment next door to where you park the bikes last night as some of the guys in my group are struggling hard in this mission and figured we could try an easier way.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
No patches on ps4's front. If so, that would be a pc or last gen or xbone thing. Unless it is a hotfix?

Did I miss the ps4 fun, or what? I don't see anyone on, and I can't connect to crew lobbies or whatever. In either case, I got a good train bug from moments ago.
:siren: Start at about 1:13 or you'll be bored quick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHzvfG5F6aA

Scyron fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 20, 2015

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Loten posted:

Can anyone confirm or deny this? I was about to buy the apartment next door to where you park the bikes last night as some of the guys in my group are struggling hard in this mission and figured we could try an easier way.

When I ran PaciStan with Bob_Log and a few others a few nights ago, we were able to use the apartment right next to where the bikes are parked. You need to get on the bikes first and then get off, though.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Cheers man. I'll pick it up tonight and see how we go.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Scyron posted:

Did I miss the ps4 fun, or what? I don't see anyone on, and I can't connect to crew lobbies or whatever.
I'm sending invites to crew members via that menu option and I've seen you on the list as invited a couple times :( Not sure if the issue's on your end or if it's lying to me but both are possibilities

edit: if you're friends with someone who's already playing I think you can just join their session?

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Sorry lasagna/gary/jay, Internet issues and also I'm too drunk to coordinately crush you with Rocket's in a manner befitting my standards

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Haha, yeah that is on my end, not only I think it was because I had started from suspend (solo like only sessions) but then after I restarted, I still lost connect to this latest rpgs vs insurgent. Well I should be fine now, but let's pray?

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

GTA Online always seems to be borked for me if I try to go online fresh from a PS4 suspend. I'll either end up in a solo lobby to which no one can join, or I am unable to join anyone else without timing out.
It does not play well with suspend mode.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

hellfaucet posted:

I spent like 4 hours last night cruising around looking for a Dubsta (not even the Dubsta 2) and was totally unsuccessful. I tried multiple SUVs to help the spawn, cruised around Rockford Hills/West Vinewood/Burton/Pillbox HIlls.... nada. I'm kind of thinking they don't even spawn unless requested by Simeon, or are super rare now, or spawn in different locations than they used to.

I've been putting together a list of vehicles to add to my rare car garage:
Dubsta (or Dubsta 2)
Western Daemon
Peyote
Phoenix

Any help upping spawn chances would be greatly appreciated tonight. I'll probably be on late, around 10pm EST if anyone feels like helping.

You can get the Phoenix from a mission unless they patched that.

SisterFister
Oct 31, 2005

I'm sure you and your 37 dollars will prove to be quite the legal sensation

Holy poo poo that was awesome

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

circ dick soleil posted:

You can get the Phoenix from a mission unless they patched that.

I wound up finally getting a Dubsta and a Phoenix last night, in the same session, by the way. I drove around searching for about two hours, switched sessions multiples times, and finally got them both within 5 minutes of each other. :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
I started playing GTAV Online about a week ago and love it. I have learned that RP level and skill level mean nothing. The level 80 guy will act just as retarded as the level 8 guy.

How can I raise my strength quickly or in a fun way? Punching random pedestrians has barely accomplished anything. Stregth is the only stat that I have that is not rising at all.

• Locked thread