Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: Hello! :ghost:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i... i'm the only one left

i can finally be me! the one real peta! yes!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I am definitely not the one real peta, but I am a peta that is still alive, so there's that.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am here, I shot peta

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
in fact ##vote peta

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

uranus posted:

i say we kill peta or hip

How come for why?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i dotn remember that was like a week ago

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
they arent posting, i think was the reason. but no one is. what the poo poo is going on

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

derp is the badguy

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

*writhes back and faces sky with arms flailing like Godzilla breathing fire* The Scum Must Die!!!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:ghost:Magnus you forgot to take Kleedrac out of the living players:ghost:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i think the game is dead

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: I was holding this game together. :ghost:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I keep shooting peta with my little vanilla noob gun and nothing is happening :(

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE PETAS: EPISODE ONE: THE COMMENCING

Being born was the worst part about life. Aside from dying.

Peta 876542 flopped out of the birthing tube like a fish being squeezed out of giant pair of lips. He slid across the tiled floor, covered in a slick sheen of nutrient enriched growth slime. He stood on shaking legs and dug the goop from his eyes and coughed it from his lungs. Around him other Petas plopped into existence with wet sounds like a steak being thrown at the wall.

Slowly memories downloaded from the cloud via the network chip implanted in his brain. How had he died this time? Acrid smoke, the pungent smell of burning hair. Skin sloughed from his limbs and face. This throat tore from screaming.

Ah, burning. That was one of the best ones. It left less evidence to be disposed of later.

But the time of secrecy was over. They day had finally arrived when Project Peta 9000 would commence. The other Petas lined up beside him, coughing and wiping their own faces clear of the birth residue. Hundreds, thousands, crowding like a hive, surging like a wave.

"Tonight!" said one of them. It never mattered who. "Tonight we make our presence known! No longer will we hide in the sewers and shadows of society. Tonight we will make society our own sewer!"

The crowd roared in agreement. All but one.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Peta876542 was plagued by a mental disorder that followed him to each birth. His brain absorbed it from the cloud each time, imprinting his personality with it like a mutated stamp. That disorder was something called 'individuality'.

There are too many petas. He thought to himself. the sea of identical faces sickened him. His own face sickened him. the only answer was death, but every time he died he came back, and every time there were more of him. this time, as he marched through the sewers toward the surface, sardined between rows and rows of his own ugly mug--this time, he knew the answer wasn't his own death. it was everyone else's.

He burst into sunlight and squinted at the grey sky. "Spread out!" shouted one of him. "find meat-fuel for the birthing machine'

run was all peta876542 could think. run run run run run

the boiling crowd shrunk behind him, and he lost himself in the trees and brush on the outskirts of the city.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Even though uranus is the badguy I really don't want to vote for him because he is good people.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Please give us the next installment in Peta's Run

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have still not shot anyone, I will shoot PETA tonight.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
The sight of other people comforted peta876542. their differing faces and heights and weights and ages cemented in his psyche that he was different. in this world, outside the sewer, he was unique. Peta peered into the suburbs from behind a pine tree at the line between manicured and wild. the neatly trimmed lawns held barbecues and dogs and playtoys for children. one of them held a clothesline dangling shirts and pants. that sure was convenient. no one did that anymore.

Peta waited till the time was right and snuck into the yard, stealing clothes to cover his naked, slimy body.

'hey what the hell!' a tall, red haired woman came charging into the yard. 'those are my boyfriends!'

'dump that loser and get with me' said peta, pulling a shirt over his head.

'what! i'm calling the police!'

'nah thats what idiots do.'

the woman shook her head in disbelief and swiped at her phone. the blue jeans and plaid tshirt fit, so peta jogged away from the woman. her description would be little use to the police soon...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Peta would totally tell chicks to "dump that loser and get with me"

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

##vote hal Rolling Staaaaaaaaart!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

##vote hal Rolling Staaaaaaaaart!

B-b-but I was investigated as town!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

Even though uranus is the badguy I really don't want to vote for him because he is good people.

this post really makes me think hal is badguy material

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
JakePeta, Vanilla town, was killed in the night

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
and by that i mean no one was killed night 6

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
What the hell is happening? ? /

Someone turned the game into overdrive.

Deadlines are now 15 minutes long.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (7): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, Peta, uranus

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 21st, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Can I be alive again?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Can I be alive again?

Did anybody just see that ghost

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: 2 spooky :ghost:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (7): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, Peta, uranus

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 21st, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 minutes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 7

Hal Incandenza (1): uranus

Not Voting (6): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, Peta

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 21st, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
No one was lynched day 7 it's now night 7. Night actions in in the next 5 mins.

8:10 day 8 begins.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I thought one more no lynch was going to end the game??????????

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
It's now day nine. Ignore the ghost

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

##vote hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig