Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:eyepop: Lord have mercy

E: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goobish
May 31, 2011

The imgur link in the OP isn't working for me. Is there another place to view this comic in its current entirety besides deviant art? I'd just rather not make a deviantart all because I wanna read this comic for high retards while high and retarded.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Awespergers

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Goobish posted:

The imgur link in the OP isn't working for me. Is there another place to view this comic in its current entirety besides deviant art? I'd just rather not make a deviantart all because I wanna read this comic for high retards while high and retarded.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!xVlnjayJ!HjclBEgUvuhsY3wnRAu7xg

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Artism

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Well, that's something.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
His nose changes color in panel three. Clearly Ronald is behind it.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I don't like where this is going....

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
someone stop this monster

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

domestic villains

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

I don't care for this cheetoh man

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Blackheart posted:

domestic villains

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Dangerously cheesy

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Not a fan of Cheeto Man's new vernacular.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

simplefish posted:

Now that the viewer knows he's bad is he now talking how LB thinks pimps/black people talk?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Dangerously cheesy

I wish I could upvote this post.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
So why do you get air??

simplefish posted:

You is a busta

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Fawf posted:

I don't care for this cheetoh man

I'm starting to think he has a dark side, it's the little things.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

mr.capps posted:

someone stop this monster
You can't! Apparently he's the most powerful being in the universe or something?

*If you don't count that gay horse guy. The cheetah himself admitted he's powerless against him.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Rob and Gay Horse Guy should team up.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

frajaq posted:

I don't like where this is going....

That head's going to pop right off, isn't it?

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Violence against women; wrong, wrong, wrong!

But so is nagging.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If Tails bursts in all :black101: LET HER GO YOU SON OF A oval office then we know that at least LB has started paying attention to how mainstream movie writing typically works.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Data Graham posted:

If Tails bursts in all :black101: LET HER GO YOU SON OF A oval office then we know that at least LB has started paying attention to how mainstream movie writing typically works.

That would be lame as gently caress.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

woodenchicken posted:

You can't! Apparently he's the most powerful being in the universe or something?

*If you don't count that gay horse guy. The cheetah himself admitted he's powerless against him.

Horse guy can't be stopped by cheeto man because he's too fast, right? If so, it might be time to call in Wil E. Coyote and his Road Runner.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Thank you very much goonsir! Now time to chill and catch up on this batsard.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The Bee posted:

Horse guy can't be stopped by cheeto man because he's too fast, right? If so, it might be time to call in Wil E. Coyote and his Road Runner.

I dunno man that roadrunner is fast and all but that fucker's got a horse.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

The Bee posted:

If horse guy is so fast he can't be stopped by Cheeto Man then that's the dude they need to take down the Troll King since Troll King couldn't take down Cheeto Man.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The brony will be the underdog hero in this story.

But then the question is: who is the real monster?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
"4 guys on horses? It'll never work!"

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Blackheart posted:

domestic villains

Yessssss

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
You die and the last thing you see is cheeto's heart-shaped nose.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Parts Kit posted:

If horse guy is so fast he can't be stopped by Cheeto Man then that's the dude they need to take down the Troll King since Troll King couldn't take down Cheeto Man.

Well what if it's rock-paper-scissors? Horse Guy wins against Cheeto Man, Cheeto Man wins against Troll King, Troll King wins against Horse Guy. You thought about that?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Man, I really hope we get to see the other characters' stories soon. Really getting bored of Cheetoh Man.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It'll be interesting to see how Lazerbot resolves having so many major threats he's built up; Troll King, Demaro and now Cheeto Man have all been set up as major antagonists with high level fighting powers. I still think he's just basing every arc on whatever he's been watching recently, which is why we went from disgruntled internet troll to insane shounen supervillain to 'gritty' crime boss dude, but he's also been surprisingly good with continuity so I hope Troll King and Demaro do get some spotlight again because they were great fun.

Maybe it's going to be like Watchmen where every chapter sets up a different part of the story so it can all pull together at the end?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
All three will eventually be defeated but like any good JRPG tails when then have to beat God.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

A Steampunk Gent posted:

It'll be interesting to see how Lazerbot resolves having so many major threats he's built up; Troll King, Demaro and now Cheeto Man have all been set up as major antagonists with high level fighting powers. I still think he's just basing every arc on whatever he's been watching recently, which is why we went from disgruntled internet troll to insane shounen supervillain to 'gritty' crime boss dude, but he's also been surprisingly good with continuity so I hope Troll King and Demaro do get some spotlight again because they were great fun.

Maybe it's going to be like Watchmen where every chapter sets up a different part of the story so it can all pull together at the end?

So half of the stories end in an explosion of blood and guts when Mario genetically engineers, I dunno, Big the Cat and drops him onto the city of trolls?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
This comic deserves to have its own Mugen game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
I will main Gary.