Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
kommando

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I promise I'm town. ##vote Zetsubou-san

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Tbk was the target for A kill. I'd assumed the SK went for tbk and Mafia went for Gough on n2

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

Tbk was the target for A kill. I'd assumed the SK went for tbk and Mafia went for Gough on n2

How would you know who went for who hmm?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Matthew Beet posted:

How would you know who went for who hmm?

I wouldn't, I assumed. :shrug:

like seriously, I'm town

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Feel free to vote me out, but seriously: I'm fairly sure at least one of Z-San, Kleedrac, and TBK are scum. I'm close to certain that WMB isn't, and I'm certain that Kommando isn't.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
I've been suss on Mith for a while now, and it's almost 9pm.

#vote Mithranderp

If I die tonight, I blame only myself.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

two hashtags to vote

:ghost:you all suck and deserve to lose:ghost:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

(not really, but lol you gon' feel so dumb)

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i kind of believe her guys

kinda want to unvote

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Mithranderp posted:

two hashtags to vote

:ghost:you all suck and deserve to lose:ghost:

Sorry.

##vote Mithranderp

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

put your money where your scrote is.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
kinda really want to vote beets

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

:redhammer: too late

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Mithranderp!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
oops

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Zetsubou-san makes sense to me. I'm not looking for a flip. I reckon we can win this right now. I think there is only one scum left.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

:ghost: if someone has a governor power now would be a great time to use it:ghost:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

you idiots

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mithranderp, Unity Foil, Town-aligned Bus Driver, has been lynched on Day 4!

:siren:The Secret Project The Maritime Control Centre (unblockable bus drives) has been deactivated!:siren:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

gj

hit me with the dead doc please

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Send me your night actions kplzthxbye

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

I have work tomorrow so I won't be around much of the day. Sorry. :(

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
oops

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Out of the TOML rush we now have me (town) WMB, and Beet. WMB voted for Mith (confirmed town (sorry Mith)).

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
how the gently caress do we know you're town kenny mate

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

You don't. I do.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

The path of the righteous is beset with tedious nerds.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

sorry Mith.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Mithranderp (5): white mans burping, Zetsubou-san, thatbastardken, Matthew Beet, MaliciousOnion
Zetsubou-san (2): Kommando, Mithranderp
white mans burping (1): Kleedrac
Kleedrac (0): thatbastardken, Mithranderp, thatbastardken, Mithranderp
thatbastardken (0): Kommando, Kommando

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 21st, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Personal Log posted:

Night 4 of Planet.

This whole situation is threatening to destroy the Alpha Centauri mission just as it got started. People are throwing accusations at each other over the smallest of slights, and I'm ashamed to admit I've let paranoia get the best of me today.

Things were looking good, too. We recieved reports Soon after the horrific tragedy of last, we received reports of a monstrous creature that suddenly appeared in the region of the colony of Lady Skye. It was quite obviously dead, and I theorize that it died at the same time as the so-called "mind worms" of last night. Could it have been the worms' controller, felled by psychic backlash?

We brought the captain of a transport fleet before the conclave today. These creatures infiltrated us somehow, so we accused her of collaboration with the enemy and sentenced her to death.

The report of the Probe team is sitting front of me.

No actual evidence of wrong-doing was found.

I'm sure, after the other Conclave members read the report, that all eyes will be on me tomorrow, for the blood of this Captain is on my hands.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

actually kind of hoping town loses at this point, scum have this poo poo loked down

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Those On My Left posted:

actually kind of hoping town loses at this point, scum have this poo poo loked down

##nerve staple TOML

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

##nerve staple TOML

Sry bro

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

saul
good
man

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

:ghost: awww, quit taunting them, reverse death miller scumbro! :ghost:

:ghost: that was a joke he's not really a reverse death miller :ghost:

:ghost: OR IS HE :ghost:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kommando posted:

you idiots

quick now you can try cure her. :ironicat:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kommando, Lady Deirdre Skye, Town-aligned Empath(psychiatrist) has been killed on Night 4!

The Secret Project The Empath Guild(allows unconfirmed masonry with 2 chosen players) has been deactivated!

:siren:The following Secret Projects have activated::siren:

The Hunter Seeker Algorithm

The Longevity Vaccine

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hey soag nice setup for today with the 'wish i could change my vote' right at hammer. were you hoping you got that in before mith was hammered but were too slow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Kleedrac, MaliciousOnion, Matthew Beet, Mithranderp, thatbastardken, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

• Locked thread