Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can't even.

It's too much.

I'm being worn down here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Being caught red handed has that affect on you scumbo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not shifting. At the very least if asiina is SK, she's played a creative as gently caress SK game whereas if jake is SK this last day has been the absolute worst lazy poo poo. Jake's still a better choice though and if you seriously don't want a nolynch imgay (i'd still like you to explain how its the absolute worst thing for town because I don't see it, at the very worst we're in the exact same spot we are today), you need to vote jake

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Like I don't know if I'm just being really ineffective at making my case or if it's out of my hands at this point because imgay is so checked out.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I'm not shifting. At the very least if asiina is SK, she's played a creative as gently caress SK game whereas if jake is SK this last day has been the absolute worst lazy poo poo. Jake's still a better choice though and if you seriously don't want a nolynch imgay (i'd still like you to explain how its the absolute worst thing for town because I don't see it, at the very worst we're in the exact same spot we are today), you need to vote jake

lol this post

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Like I don't know if I'm just being really ineffective at making my case or if it's out of my hands at this point because imgay is so checked out.

If you are actually town how do you still think I am possibly the killer based on your night actions I just dont understand that

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I really don't know what you expect me to do Mced, me and imgay have this game won pretty much, just you or asiina is to stuborn to realize it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok so nobody minds if I PM poque and ask him to set a deadline or end the day or whatever to break the stalemate then?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think MC is sk now based on how much he wants to no lynch or lynch confirmed town.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It would be easier if they weren't both so scummy imho

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Mcced is basing his vote based on creativity or something like this is a art contest

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like I almost think he is just an idiot and not the SK

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
that's not what I'm basing my vote on you idiot

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So whoever is town, Asiina or MCED, vote the other. The only way SK can win is if there is a no lynch at this point.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if it was I would have said that when I voted for you in the first place

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Asiinas claimed action should literally confirm me as town to her, which is also why I was the kill target 2 nights ago

No way she isnt the SK imo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
not sure why mced is not acknowledging that simple fact

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

imgay posted:

So whoever is town, Asiina or MCED, vote the other. The only way SK can win is if there is a no lynch at this point.

the only plausible explanation for how a nolynch means town loses is asiina assuming jake is SK and you'll never vote against him

unless you have a better reason in which case spit it out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:ghost::suspense:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm still not shifting, so you might as well shift your efforts to getting asiina to vote me or this no lynch you're all so terrified of for no good reason is gonna happen

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mc you need to actually read what asiina claimed, what jake claimed, and what others never claimed. Sk wouldn't target themself. There was a kill action. Jake said he used up his bulletproof. No one else claimed using a protection.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Mcced on the night that Merk was targeted and imgay protected the kill asiina claims she only saw 1 kill attempt go through

On the night that imgay protected CL however asiina claims she saw the kill with her action

clearly CL was not the target this night as she wouldnt have seen the action if her claim is consistent and true

I was the target, and was protected by my BP, and asiina messed up when she claimed her action because it either breaks consistincy with how she claims her results come in or proves that I was the target of the kill.

Based on how she is acting today, clearly she is ignoring this to try to get me lynched so that you are a target tomorrow when imgay prevents her from killing in the night

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

If you are actually town how do you still think I am possibly the killer based on your night actions I just dont understand that

Okay, I am going to make the effortpost that is totally in vain because you are the SK and imgay won't read it.

Night 2 and Night 5 were different.

Night 2!

This is what I saw: ##CARPOOL, ##CEREAL, ##HAUNT, ##KILL, ##OBSERVE, ##VOMIT, ##WATCH

One kill, but also the busdrive.

BottleKnight got a kid result on Sam (who later flipped goon, not godfather) so we know that Sam was busdriven that night. We also know that Sam was the one who performed the kill because him and derp were the only 2 scum left alive.

imgay jailed merk. At the time we figured that merk was either the NK target or last scum, but in fact merk was probably busdriven with Sam.

BottleKnight got merk's results. Sam's kill was roleblocked so I didn't see it.

Night 5!

This is what I saw: ##KILL, ##OBSERVE, ##VOMIT

There is no kill.

imgay jailed chaoslord, who flipped later flipped town.

Jake claims he was BP (but as I said, he would have been a very unlikely NK target for the SK over the 4 other people who had less suspicion on them).

I still saw the kill go through on chaoslord because the kill wasn't roleblocked by the jailing, it was just stopped.

This is why my results are different from N2 and N5 and it does NOT confirm Jake as town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

mc you need to actually read what asiina claimed, what jake claimed, and what others never claimed. Sk wouldn't target themself. There was a kill action. Jake said he used up his bulletproof. No one else claimed using a protection.

YOU USED A PROTECTION!!!!!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Thats quite a reach in order to throw some shade on your mistake

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Thats quite a reach in order to throw some shade on your mistake

No it's not. We knew a scum was busdriven that night and it explains the discrepancy.

If I made a mistake and didn't realize my results contradicted each other then why would I have brought it up literally in the post where I said my results.

Asiina posted:

So I'm in the middle of a dota game, but my results are different from last time and I am confused.

I saw ##KILL, ##OBSERVE, and ##VOMIT, but last time there was a blocked kill I only saw one kill that night.

Strange.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
how do we know a scum was busdriven?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anyway the mistake was 2 nights ago when you claimed you saw the kill and still thought CL was the target

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
we don't but its completely plausible, hence why this "I'm confirmed town" poo poo is complete BS and absolutely makes you look worse than asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

BottleKnight got a kid result on Sam (who later flipped goon, not godfather) so we know that Sam was busdriven that night. We also know that Sam was the one who performed the kill because him and derp were the only 2 scum left alive.

:suicide:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
reposted for clarity

JakeP posted:

how do we know a scum was busdriven?

we don't but its completely plausible, hence why this "I'm confirmed town" poo poo is complete BS and absolutely makes you look worse than asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

reposted for clarity

We do know.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I vomited on myself that night. And vomit role blocks both parties, the targeted and who targets them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I vomited on myself that night. And vomit role blocks both parties, the targeted and who targets them.

What is "that night?"

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And Asiina, stop this passive aggressive bull poo poo about me not reading posts.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The night jakep was targeted.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Anyway the mistake was 2 nights ago when you claimed you saw the kill and still thought CL was the target

Asiina posted:

If I made a mistake and didn't realize my results contradicted each other then why would I have brought it up literally in the post where I said my results.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I mouth splooged all over chaoslord last night.

?????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
that was the night that my BP got used, v spooky

• Locked thread