Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I, for one, am shocked that another southern TLC family has hosed up dynamics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Shneak posted:

I, for one, am shocked that another southern TLC family has hosed up dynamics.

they are so funny and i olve to watch them o nthe tv haha

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the great deceiver posted:

who would have ever guessed that such broken people would rise through the ranks to lead the family research council

ftfy

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I bet he's a fag too because gays = pedophiles to those family research council types because of the transitive property of sin or something

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i loving knew these fucks were messed up and no one believed me i cant wait for more poo poo to come out you know this is the tip of the iceberg

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
The sad thing is the closeted son or daughter that finally comes out will be treated worse than the sex offender.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

i loving knew these fucks were messed up and no one believed me i cant wait for more poo poo to come out you know this is the tip of the iceberg

What, people think this family is well adjusted?

I'm betting the collective therapy bill of all those kids could pay for china's national debt.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Do It Once Right posted:

Hahaha, lol.

That's not a thing psychologists say - who told you such a thing and why would you believe it? (I have a guess as to why)

Aartrek v.2.0 spotted. :aatrek:

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

eric posted:

The sad thing is the closeted son or daughter that finally comes out will be treated worse than the sex offender.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

TontoCorazon posted:

I'm betting the collective therapy bill of all those kids could pay for china's national debt.

People have been saying poo poo for years like "what's the problem, they aren't on welfare, they aren't starving, they have clothes and a place to sleep, seems like a great family to me"

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

TontoCorazon posted:

have you never had to deal with a soccer mom ever jesus like anything on THELEARNINGCHANNEL is to be worshiped

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also, last year Fayetteville had a bathroom equality bill (cant trans discriminate) and Michelle Duggar recorded a robocall campaigning against it on a "They'll sneak into the bathrooms and rape your daughters!" position, knowing full well (if this timeline is correct) that her cis son had already raped four of hers.

Silvah
Aug 27, 2004
s0me

mdm posted:

I bet he's a fag too because gays = pedophiles to those family research council types because of the transitive property of sin or something

#godhatesduggars

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Jonny 290 posted:

also, last year Fayetteville had a bathroom equality bill (cant trans discriminate) and Michelle Duggar recorded a robocall campaigning against it on a "They'll sneak into the bathrooms and rape your daughters!" position, knowing full well (if this timeline is correct) that her cis son had already raped four of hers.

It's fine though because of God's forgiveness.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
man remember the good old days where only heads of state engaged in incest?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Q: Exactly how many victims were there?

A: 19 kids and counting

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

In which we watch retards circle the wagons.

TIL: Molesting someone while they sleep is normal curious teenage boy behavior, doing work for a handyman is the same thing as therapy, he was a child when he did it, Jeebus forgives him.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Don't rape kids, human being
\

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
If you have enough kids, eventually one of them will be a Hitler.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
The Duggers and their pastor Bill Gothard seem to believe that Christianity is a Fertility Cult.

Also, Bill Gothard's a notorious sex abuser himself, so this comes as no surprise whatsoever.

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Nckdictator posted:

The Duggers and their pastor Bill Gothard seem to believe that Christianity is a Fertility Cult.

Also, Bill Gothard's a notorious sex abuser himself, so this comes as no surprise whatsoever.

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/

penetrating satan's darkness

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Casimir Radon posted:

In which we watch retards circle the wagons.

TIL: Molesting someone while they sleep is normal curious teenage boy behavior, doing work for a handyman is the same thing as therapy, he was a child when he did it, Jeebus forgives him.

"I dont understand why the devil attacks those who are on God's road but he attacking your family hard right now. Praying for you guys"

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

spacemang_spliff posted:

"I dont understand why the devil attacks those who are on God's road but he attacking your family hard right now. Praying for you guys"

lol

Soooooooo the son is the devil in this analogy right

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Cross post from D&D (Thanks joeburz)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Cross post from D&D (Thanks joeburz)

"I better go down there and rape some manners into them!"

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Remember that nice wholesome redneck family from the teevee?

Home was an incredible episode of the X-Files and I would be happy to forget it ever existed.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
In this guy's defense, how confident can we be that given his upbringing he had any idea the significance or weight of what he was doing? I think we would all agree that theres an age at which you wouldn't be able to hold a kid accountable for this kind of thing, the main question is what that age is. 14 seems pretty old, but who knows how little he'd been told.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i used to blame catholics for big familys now i don't know what to think

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Frackie Robinson posted:

In this guy's defense, how confident can we be that given his upbringing he had any idea the significance or weight of what he was doing? I think we would all agree that theres an age at which you wouldn't be able to hold a kid accountable for this kind of thing, the main question is what that age is. 14 seems pretty old, but who knows how little he'd been told.

We know what he'd been told. It goes like this

"It is the woman's place to submit"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Jim bob sperm

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Frackie Robinson posted:

It's probably all part of the 'everything is a sin' thing. Sex is a sin, doesn't matter if it's with a girlfriend or a child or against the person's will.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
heh heh

bill gothard

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

should be banned from twitter for terrorizing victims

notice how he's fixated on her age

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

mdm posted:

should be banned from twitter for terrorizing victims

notice how he's fixated on her age

#agedout

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ElectricSheep posted:

heh heh

bill gothard

ridin an express elevator down that rabbit hole now

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

It's not surprising really, although the amount is. you'd think the family would do something to stop it after the first incident, but better go stop the gay agenda or pop out another 5 babies

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
To be fair, at 14 he'd probably never seen a girl outside his family at that point. Dude had to get the stinky pinky somehow. Am I right?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Hollis Brownsound posted:

To be fair, at 14 he'd probably never seen a girl outside his family at that point. Dude had to get the stinky pinky somehow. Am I right?

Word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Hollis Brownsound posted:

He clearly should be admonished by the family for not raping the fertile ones and for not perpetuating the mission of their fertility cult

• Locked thread