Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
Bloody hell, the perfect frame job. You scum bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Mod Note: I will be in Canberra over the weekend so the timing of days and nights could be a bit off.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

I'm not even going to be around most of today.

gently caress

welp, that's it. The fix in. auspol eats itself yet again.

I really wanted to survive this game, too. :(

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Kleedrac, MaliciousOnion, Matthew Beet, Mithranderp, thatbastardken, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Birdstrike, you forgot to take Mithranderp off.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Kleedrac, MaliciousOnion, Matthew Beet, thatbastardken, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 22nd, 2015 at 9:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 10 hours, 57 minutes.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Going over vote and post history, I'm beginning to suspect white mans burping. Not only have they consistently voted for the lynchee, but yesterday they vacillated over unvoting for Mithranderp but never actually did, which would have arguably saved her.
Second and third choices would be, in order, thatbastardken and Matthew Beet. Without more information to go on, though:

##vote white mans burping

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

one of 2 remaining people on the TOML train I'm not sure of, went for mith despite some mealy mouthed bullshit, reacted aggressively to me pointing that out last night.

I tried to use the device Malicious Onion gave me, but I was unsuccessful.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thatbastardken posted:

one of 2 remaining people on the TOML train I'm not sure of, went for mith despite some mealy mouthed bullshit, reacted aggressively to me pointing that out last night.

I tried to use the device Malicious Onion gave me, but I was unsuccessful.

MaliciousOnion posted:

Going over vote and post history, I'm beginning to suspect white mans burping. Not only have they consistently voted for the lynchee, but yesterday they vacillated over unvoting for Mithranderp but never actually did, which would have arguably saved her.
Second and third choices would be, in order, thatbastardken and Matthew Beet. Without more information to go on, though:

Yeah well poo poo. I'm the most suss on him and he hasn't appeared today to answer. He's voted nearly half of the people who were playing but wanted to single out how catching Gaspy was a great achievement. Statistically it was unlikely he wouldn't have voted for scum at least once.

His OOPS comments after TOML and Mith and the 'i dont want to vote mith' comment where as MO points out he could have just unvoted seem contrived.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
:munch: i am hurt, incredibly hurt, that someone other than me ran a civ game, but intentionally did it while i was overseas so i couldn't play in it. A pox on ye. :munch:

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Matthew Beet posted:

Yeah well poo poo. I'm the most suss on him and he hasn't appeared today to answer.

It's still early, and I'd like to give him a chance to respond, so

##unvote

Still my number one pick, though.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Cools. I'll check back in later as I have ~work~ obligations now.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

There is no doubt. I blocked ken. ##vote white mans burping
so this new phone i got yesterday CAN access the forums :coal:

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
No that was me doing my usual thing and getting cold feet. Miths claims of not being scum were starting to sound really convincing - she was very insistent that she was town, in a way that I don't think scum would have been

I really have no clue in this game though, but I'm 100% not scum

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Matthew Beet posted:

His OOPS comments after TOML and Mith and the 'i dont want to vote mith' comment where as MO points out he could have just unvoted seem contrived.

#te white mans burping

I didn't want a no lynch, but mith made me really doubt that she was scum

But obviously I wsnt going to go a no lynch on the basis of someone saying "but guys I'm not scum"

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
votefinder

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

thatbastardken posted:

one of 2 remaining people on the TOML train I'm not sure of, went for mith despite some mealy mouthed bullshit, reacted aggressively to me pointing that out last night

Ken, you've said this a few times now

You were also on the toml train - why are you using this as incriminating evidence for other people, but conveniently forgetting to mention that you were also in on it????

Malicious onion, can you tell us more about your devices? Some stuff went on last night that really doesn't make sense

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I'm not sure about a WMB lynch because he visited someone not-dead the other night. Last night I tracked ken and he went nowhere :P I'm burned the hell out from putting in several hundred klicks today and I still have a pile of paperwork - I'll check back in a little while (after I've had a drink).

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I want thatbastardken to tell me who he tried to visit last night and why, because the device he received from me I am fairly certain was a one shot kill, just like I am fairly certain he's either scum or an investigator.

Of the other three nights, one went to Bif, who died the night she could have used it; one night i was jailed and last night I successfully delivered to Kommando.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Onion, would that device be psi killing or normal killing?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

MaliciousOnion posted:

I want thatbastardken to tell me who he tried to visit last night and why, because the device he received from me I am fairly certain was a one shot kill, just like I am fairly certain he's either scum or an investigator.

Of the other three nights, one went to Bif, who died the night she could have used it; one night i was jailed and last night I successfully delivered to Kommando.

Perhaps you missed it but I tracked that bastard ken last night - he went nowhere.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I tried to use the Impact Driver on wmb.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I do not have an investigating role.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

thatbastardken posted:

I tried to use the Impact Driver on wmb.

This seems strange - I tracked you last night and was told you didn't go anywhere ... were you roleblocked perhaps?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

white mans burping posted:

Ken, you've said this a few times now

You were also on the toml train - why are you using this as incriminating evidence for other people, but conveniently forgetting to mention that you were also in on it????

I can be sure that I am not scum. I think you are scum. I'm not sure about beet. If you flip town then I can start looking at beet.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Kleedrac posted:

This seems strange - I tracked you last night and was told you didn't go anywhere ... were you roleblocked perhaps?

Z-san claimed to have jailed me.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kleedrac are you a watcher or a tracker? You've said both.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
What on earth is an impact driver?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Zetsubou-san posted:

There is no doubt. I blocked ken. ##vote white mans burping
so this new phone i got yesterday CAN access the forums :coal:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

What on earth is an impact driver?

A one shot night kill.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

thatbastardken posted:

Z-san claimed to have jailed me.

Herp derp I gotta learn2read.

Matthew Beet posted:

Kleedrac are you a watcher or a tracker? You've said both.

I've explained I'm both - I can choose to watch or track on a given night.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##votethatbastardken

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kleedrac posted:

Herp derp I gotta learn2read.

I've explained I'm both - I can choose to watch or track on a given night.

Okay, well I'm confused why you didn't watch the only confirmed town player in the game.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Six left, I would guess we still have two scum

We really need to get these next votes right townies

Everyone else has soft claimed about role and some night actions, but I've heard nothing from beets and I think zetsubou

big volume posting, without giving away any info that may help us about who's doing what, is enough to make me suspicious about beets. More suspicious than about anyone else, actually.

##vote Matthew Beet

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
ignore about zetsubou he told us he blocked

Unless Kenny and zaibatsu are scum buddies

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

And you claim instead you tracked tbk and said he didn't go anywhere, but this is an hour after someone had already said they had blocked him.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Six left, I would guess we still have two scum

We really need to get these next votes right townies

Everyone else has soft claimed about role and some night actions, but I've heard nothing from beets and I think zetsubou

big volume posting, without giving away any info that may help us about who's doing what, is enough to make me suspicious about beets. More suspicious than about anyone else, actually.

##vote Matthew Beet

Without helping about who's doing what? I haven't had any information to provide. You're saying because I haven't role claimed, which is anti town, makes me suss. That doesnt make sense.

Aren't you interested in why Kleedrac didn't watch the only confirmed town and therefore biggest target last night? I sure am.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Who's the confirmed town/? Malicious onion?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Who's the confirmed town/? Malicious onion?

Kommando!

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I can confirm I'm town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Oh bc of mith?

Onion how can you confirm?

• Locked thread