Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Uhh that's not me back pedalling. That's you blaming your 'broken role' on the mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Onion, it's all on you now. You need to hammer me, or get on Beet.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Getting on Beet won't achieve anything, though, unless tbk and Zetsubou also change. We'll just end up with a no-lynch.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Go for soag imo.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
can we get an informal show of hands then? who would vote beet, who would vote me?

A no lynch helps noone. Lynch me, i flip town, beets probably scum. Lynch beet, he's town, and you'll probably do me tomorrow.

A no-lynch helps noone because scum will kill likely kill someone other than me or beets tonight, and we might be rehashing exactly this situation tomorrow

never not lynch, except that if you lynch me and scum gets a successful NK tonight it's game over

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I have no choice.

Because of Kleedrac I have no choice.

Because Kleedrac isn't around to be the fourth in the event that the two scum votes are on Soag and therefore wouldn't vote Beet out regardless.

If it's between Beet and Soag, with one of them definitely being scum, I can either no-vote or lynch Soag.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Your call then. You can believe me when I say I'm town - backed up by Kleedrac having seen me visit you and you still being alive. Then I don't know what happens tomorrow!

Or you can lynch me and that gives you Kleedrac as confirmed goodguy, and imo zeboutsou as possible good guy because he ended up pulling off me - backing off a vote out of confusion imo is usually a good sign

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobeet. You're my only hope.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

What's your role? This is your moment of truth.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

white mans burping posted:

can we get an informal show of hands then? who would vote beet, who would vote me?

A no lynch helps noone. Lynch me, i flip town, beets probably scum. Lynch beet, he's town, and you'll probably do me tomorrow.

A no-lynch helps noone because scum will kill likely kill someone other than me or beets tonight, and we might be rehashing exactly this situation tomorrow

never not lynch, except that if you lynch me and scum gets a successful NK tonight it's game over

Again you've ignored what I've raised against you after having a go at me about it earlier.

You're trying to back people into a corner by saying they'll lose if they vote you. You can't really say anything else I guess, but this and the lying and the being confident on me all this time, just like you were confident on Toml, then 'oops!'. Then confident on mith and then another 'oops'.

Not only can you get your story straight about who you visited, you apparently have no conviction in your lynches either.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I feel like you, me, kleedrac, and zeboutsou all have explained what our actions are and what we've done and all have some sort of mutual reinforcement

Both Beet and Kenny's actions are a complete mystery to us

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

tbk said he's vanilla, which means he would have no actions. There's already been one vanilla, so it's plausible. Not very convincing, but more than Beet's given.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Your call then. You can believe me when I say I'm town - backed up by Kleedrac having seen me visit you and you still being alive. Then I don't know what happens tomorrow!

Or you can lynch me and that gives you Kleedrac as confirmed goodguy, and imo zeboutsou as possible good guy because he ended up pulling off me - backing off a vote out of confusion imo is usually a good sign

Argh except that Klreedac is the only person who can cover for you and you are the only person who can cover for Kleedrac. Why? Because you're both scum!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Matthew Beet posted:

Again you've ignored what I've raised against you after having a go at me about it earlier.

You're trying to back people into a corner by saying they'll lose if they vote you. You can't really say anything else I guess, but this and the lying and the being confident on me all this time, just like you were confident on Toml, then 'oops!'. Then confident on mith and then another 'oops'.

Not only can you get your story straight about who you visited, you apparently have no conviction in your lynches either.

i wasn't confident about mith. I was suss on TOML but far from certain.

The only one i was really confident on was sphyxy. If you read my post hisotry ive been saying all along how hard it's been to get a grasp on the game, but I did tell sphyxy that he was hella suss and i was on him like fleas on dogs balls.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Diabeetus whats your role

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Beet, I see you throwing around a lot of accusations but you're not making a case for yourself. To be honest, right now you're looking pretty scummy to me.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
would love to see the scum doc right now

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

would love to see the scum doc right now

alt-tab? :v:

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
ctrl-tab, i use tabbed browsing :v:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

MaliciousOnion posted:

What's your role? This is your moment of truth.

Fine. Scout Rover. I was vanilla town until my project activated (cyborg factory) on day three. It gave me two shot bullet proof.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

My actions are actually super simple and transparent, i've been tracked and bus driven and jailed and given an item by mistake. I've voted with majorities ecru night except n1, lynched town twice and 3p once, and since N2 I've been chasing the Toml voters.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

ehhhh gently caress it, it's only a game

##vote white mans burping

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for white mans burping.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
:ghost: you fools! you foolish fools! :ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:ghost: you fools! you foolish fools! :ghost:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Shush.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

white mans burping, Dr MoebiusDr Fedor Petrov, Town-aligned Backup Doctor, has been lynched on Day 5!

The Secret Project The Space Elevator(alternate night commute) has been deactivated!

Night actions please!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

(alternate night commute)

:rolleyes: Lying. Again.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Not clear on how that's a lie.

Z-san, do me a favour and jail beet tonight?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thatbastardken posted:

Not clear on how that's a lie.

Z-san, do me a favour and jail beet tonight?

wtf? You were equally as suss on soag as me and now you turn on me? Who you going to try and night kill tonight? Pro town.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

why would it bother you to be jailed, vanilla town guy? you'd be perfectly safe, not missing out on anything.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Personal Log posted:

Night 5 of Planet

Who are they? Who are Morgan's co-conspirators?

Lady Skye was found dead, last night. Evidence left behind pointed to one of the surgeons that used to work with poor Pravin Lal.

So the few remaining Unity Officers ordered his death, myself among them.

But the report from the Probe team says he was clean!

Have I been deceived all this time?

WHO IS IT?

Is it Zakharov, bribed with research funding from the deep pockets of Morgan? Has he hacked into my Datalink and fed me faulty data?

Is it that bible-thumping Godwinson? Did she decide to align herself with Morgan for her own crusade? Have zealots infiltrated my ranks?

Oh please no.

Are there agents of the native life of Planet still among us, clouding our very thoughts?

Are we doomed? Has Planet rejected Humanity? Or have we sown our own destruction?

I have ordered a Security Team to watch a suspicious person, one last time. I ordered them to take no chances - if someone tries to force their way through to the suspect, or even if the suspect tries to force their way out - lethal force is permitted.

Either this works, and we survive. Or I fail and sign my own death warrant.

I can only wait.

And hope.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i'm not giving any clue to who I'm using my action against.

Let the scum take their chances.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Based on the actions I have received so far, Kleedrac has been killed in at least one of three ways.

Kleedrac, Probe Team, Town-aligned Tracker/Watcher, has been killed on Night 5!

The Secret Project The Planetary Datalinks (2x cop investigations) has been deactivated.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
And with that there are no remaining avenues for town to win. Congratulations Scum!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i told you dumb clucks

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
good game muppets!

thanks for running it birdstrike - was lots and lots of fun, i liked the special projects (even tho they may have been quite easy to achieve?) and the open nights was an interesting dynamic!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Remaining flips:

Zetsubou-san, Corazon Santiago, Scum-aligned 1x Bulletproof Jailer

Secret Project: The Hunter Seeker Algorithm
(Kills next investigative role that targets team as if a PGO)

Matthew Beet, Ace, Scum-aligned Cyborg Monstrosity, 1x Bulletproof Goon

Secret Project: The Cyborg Factory
(2x Strongman)

thatbastardken, Sister Miram Godwinson, Town-aligned Miller

Secret Project: Clinical Immortality
(1x Lynchproof)

MaliciousOnion, Prokhor Zakharov, Town-aligned Inventor

Inventions:
Impact Gun (Vig)
Network Node (Cop)
Mag Tube (Commute)
Plasma Steel Armour (BP)

Project: The Longevity Vaccine
(1x Bulletproof)

Mod doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4uZ1avSckjSeXKmrCHCFbuhCZNScPwSuI5l1ewJYZc/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

gently caress yeah!

• Locked thread