Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
mods, can you change my user name to family touch time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

usbombshell
Oct 29, 2004

Boom!

Monkey Fracas posted:

of course

of loving course

Honestly I would have thought this was more of a "Rick Santorum" family, though

Dude knows everyone: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/a-lot-of-republicans-who-want-to-be-president-got-their-picture-taken-with-a-child-molester/

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

of course

of loving course

Honestly I would have thought this was more of a "Rick Santorum" family, though

Sanatorum said something about how if Bruce Jenner says he's a woman, he's a woman. No way they'd back that.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

welcome to the Please Touch Museum

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Let's put these fruitcakes together with the Westboro retards and have them fight to the death in the Astrodome. The winner is killed by a nuclear bomb that erases the whole city.

Everybody on earth wins.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

oh no, Mike cuckabee not you too

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Recent findings in various scientific studies show that incest is actually cool and good

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

he has the "the hand i'm shaking your hand with was in my sister's vagina" expression

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Reverse Centaur posted:

My wife and I liked to play "which Duggars are gay" and think John David is a good bet. He's an overcompensating wannabe cop who never "courts" anyone and is the oldest non-married one.
I read a theory a while ago that the "gay gene" is really more of a "loves men" gene. When a woman has it, she's more likely to have kids early, and more of them. When it gets passed down to a guy, he's more likely to be gay. And it's on the X chromosome, so if mom has it the kids will too.

I guess what I'm saying is the answer to your game may be "a bunch of them."

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Holy moley that cray eye.

Harald posted:

which mod is he again?

teehee

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
so like, there's nothing we can do to stop them from breeding

really? Could we all pool together some money and buy them all like some dangerously fast motorcycles or something?

God Is My Helmet

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ATVs would be more appropriate for them to drive around...the compound.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

confessing to god and asking for forgiveness = "ah, all better now" is the biggest gayest most frustrating cop-out.

like ok don't answer me truthfully you can always go tell it to your priest i guess hope u feel better

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Monkey Fracas posted:

so like, there's nothing we can do to stop them from breeding

really? Could we all pool together some money and buy them all like some dangerously fast motorcycles or something?

God Is My Helmet

there's forced sterilization but they're white and christian so that's prob out

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

dog buttz posted:

Sanatorum said something about how if Bruce Jenner says he's a woman, he's a woman. No way they'd back that.

They campaigned for him in 2012. I'm surprised him being Catholic wasn't a deal-breaker.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Jim Bob is going to have a Genghis Khan-like amount of descendants

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
everyone on sa is gay and so we shall all go to hell and suffer neverending torment for all eternity because GOD HATES FAGGS

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Monkey Fracas posted:

Jim Bob is going to have a Genghis Khan-like amount of descendants

Imagine walking downtown in a crowded city, through a street full of Duggarface

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Phobic Nest posted:

Nobody comes back from Duggar City

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
LF had a pretty sweet thread documenting the Duggar-pocolypse, when their millions of inbred descendants roamed the country ravaging everything in their path.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Phobic Nest posted:

bald spots and massive foreheads far as the eye can see.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the learning channel more like touching little children

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

PotatoJudge posted:

LF had ... pretty sweet thread[s] documenting . . . millions of inbred[.]

i agree bring back LF

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

haljordan posted:

I can't decide which face is more punchable.

Thats why you have two fists

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Honey Boo Boo matriarch Mama June Shannon is so angry about TLC’s handling of the revelation that 19 Kids and Counting’s Josh Duggar molested girls (including his sisters) as a teenager, that she’s threatening to sue the network, TMZ reports.

TLC quickly cancelled Here Comes Honey Boo Boo last year with a whole season of the show taped and in the tank after it was alleged that Shannon had entered in a relationship with Mark McDaniel, a convicted sex offender who allegedly molested Shannon’s own daughter, Anna Cardwell. She tells TMZ she’s out “hundreds of thousands of dollars” now that the show is over.

So far, the network has stayed quiet in regards to 19 Kids and Counting, documenting the lives of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and their children. Their oldest, Josh Duggar, was revealed in a story by inTouch Weekly yesterday to have been accused as a teenager of molesting multiple underage girls—including his own sisters. As US Weekly noticed, TLC actually aired a 19 Kids and Counting marathon last night.

"I read that the Duggar family said, this happening with their son brought them closer to God and each other. So they’re saying it’s ok to have family touch time? Hell no,” Mama June told TMZ.

Here’s an idea: How about no one on any TLC show ever has any family touch time?

Jumpingmanjim posted:

family touch time

She has a pet phrase for it :gonk:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Eat a dick Mike

All the dicks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mike fuckaboy

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

dog buttz posted:

Ol' Frothy had to walk that one back already, probably after receiving a few phone calls.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Mike Huckabee is such a hilarious perennial also-ran in the Republican presidential race.

He's the most milquetoast bigot

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

eh at least he admitted that molesting kids is execusable and disgusting which is more than I can say for a lot of the duggar supporters.

mdemone posted:

Ol' Frothy had to walk that one back already, probably after receiving a few phone calls.

figures. He should claim that by "if he says he's a woman, he's a woman" he meant weak minded like a woman.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 17:19 on May 22, 2015

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

etalian posted:

bald spots and massive foreheads far as the eye can see.

There's a solution! Send these fuckers to England and hope some chavs eat them.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

dog buttz posted:

eh at least he admitted that molesting kids is execusable and disgusting which is more than I can say for a lot of the duggar supporters.

It could almost be seen as a measured and sincere response if we didn't know for a fact he considers two men kissing to be morally worse than fingering your baby sister but feeling real bad about it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It could almost be seen as a measured and sincere response if we didn't know for a fact he considers two men kissing to be morally worse than fingering your baby sister but feeling real bad about it

Awful opinions can be sincere.

Huckabee as governor pardoned a murder/rapist who accepted jesus in prison (on the condition that he gtfo Arkansas).

I think he sincerely believes in forgiveness. He also is a piece of human poo poo with poor judgement.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

hell yeah it's time for presidential candidates (i know huckabee but still) to weigh in on the child molester they cozied up with IT'S THAT TIME IT'S THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IT IS OUR LIFE!!!!

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
It's infuriating to see all the fundies downplay this by saying it was just "playing doctor as a kid" and "touching a boob".

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
God should smite the gently caress out of them IMO

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You heard it here first folks. Fatty is running on a pro-molester platform!

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Mr. Pumroy posted:

hell yeah it's time for presidential candidates (i know huckabee but still) to weigh in on the child molester they cozied up with IT'S THAT TIME IT'S THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IT IS OUR LIFE!!!!
It's pretty sad when Mike Huckabee, someone who I disagree with in general, posts something more reasonable than many people here.

Leon Einstein posted:

It's infuriating to see all the fundies downplay this by saying it was just "playing doctor as a kid" and "touching a boob".
That's literally the charges. Unless the quote that guy posted is from the police report, but the first page has charges for fondling and the first 20 or so are reports of him fondling while he thought they were asleep in 2002 so he would have been about 11 or something. And the report also states he also didn't do it after he told his parents and went for some treatment a few times in the pages I've read. I didn't read the whole thing because it bugs me, but it was something that a dumb minor did to people relatively close in age and never did again after realizing how hosed it up was.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:55 on May 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Khorne posted:

It's pretty sad when Mike Huckabee, someone who I disagree with in general, posts something more reasonable than many people here.
That's literally the charges. Unless the quote that guy posted is from the police report, but the first page has charges for fondling.

Yeah forcibly fondling genitals is the same as touching a boob.

You are a dumbfuck. Read the police report. He molested his sisters over a long period of time. He molested a 6 year old as a teen. How is that playing doctor?

Edit: I guess you'd rather not read the bad parts because it conflicts with your worldview.

• Locked thread