Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Khorne posted:

Calling someone a child molester when they themselves were a child is pretty dishonest.

Calling someone a pedo because they are attracted to children when they are not in a similar age group is accurate.

Anyhow, I didn't know the girl was 6. The police report and media coverage made it sound like 11-14 year old boy touches sisters in similar age group.

Good thing you jumped to their defense without knowing a loving thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

There goes that gravy train. How rich is Dad anyways?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

do you think there's an exec in tlc who gets up at the table discussion, walks over to the whiteboard and writes STOP HIRING CHILD MOLESTERS and then circles it

maybe underlines it too

and puts a ! at the end

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Do It Once Right posted:

I'm glad the Duggers immediately forced their teenage sexual predator son into counseling with an accredited professional, in the hope that he would not grow into an adult sexual predator. I'm glad the son didn't have a vast support network of people hiding his abuse and excusing his actions.

Jesus is my licensed therapist

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
pretty soon tlc will get to have an all-star crossover challenge special like real world/road rules challenge with all the child molesters competing for a 7 year old romanian orphan

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Leon Einstein posted:

Good thing you jumped to their defense without knowing a loving thing.
Well I read the report, and it doesn't say that poo poo. It just has interviews with victims where most say he didn't do it again after going away. It also doesn't state the victims' ages in their interviews. All of that is blanked out along with names and more.

I did skim a bit because it's word salad with how heavily things are blanked out.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 22, 2015

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee

lol keep digging that hole

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Darth123123 posted:

There goes that gravy train. How rich is Dad anyways?

they're not loaded but they have enough connections in the good ol' boy network that their foundation needs will never not be met

jim duggar could quit working today and announce that he was focusing full time on battling satan and by monday morning they'd have 20 grand in a gofundie and a flatbed full of diapers and food from Walmart in their driveway

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I think we may see a GOFUNDME page very soon

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i would pay Pay Per View prices to see the look on jim bob's face when one of his daughters comes to him excitedly, "Daddy, I've fallen in love with a boy, and he's from a huge family just like us" and in walks José

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
when obama finally enacts his enslavement of america i hope the execution of the duggar family is broadcast live

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

Thank god we don't have to deal with their terrifying rape family any more.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Gaunab posted:

Arkansas

Im a city over and this pretty much sums it all up.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

i would pay Pay Per View prices to see the look on jim bob's face when one of his daughters comes to him excitedly, "Daddy, I've fallen in love with a boy, and he's from a huge family just like us" and in walks José
They don't have a long enough leash for that to ever happen. Nobody escapes Duggarstan.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

when obama finally enacts his enslavement of america i hope the execution of the duggar family is broadcast live

Obama orders drone strike on the family since they are environmental terrorists

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
The Learning Channel With Jim Bob

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

etalian posted:

Obama orders drone strike on the family since they are environmental terrorists

TLC Renames '19 Kids And Counting' as "To Catch A Predator Drone"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

TLC Renames '19 Kids And Counting' as "To Catch A Predator Drone"

it's a fun game show in which you bet on either the drones or the duggars ability to outbreed the drone strikes.

Also lots of wedding drone strikes

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Top City Homo posted:

The Learning Channel With Jim Bob

*complicated banjo riff*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
More like Paul Nonce.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

So this guys is cool with incest, yep. Also a lot of name change requests ITT, make mine "forcible fondling".

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the clickbait's starting to spin up

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-duggars-arent-hypocrites-progressives-are/

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I love the 'oh yeah, you do it too so it's NBD'.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Speaking of Huckabee, remember that time his son tortured a stray dog to death?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Casimir Radon posted:

He needed to know who was a good boy or terrorists were gonna stink bomb the mega-church! Decisions had to be made and you should be thankful a hard motherfucker was there to make them, son

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

When an animal rights group sought records from the Arkansas state police the request was denied. John Bailey, the then-police chief reported that "(Mike Huckabee's) chief of staff and personal lawyer both pressured him to write a letter officially denying the local prosecutor's request."[12] Mike Huckabee fired Bailey seven months later. In December 2007, Bailey told Newsweek that the governor told him "I've lost confidence in your ability to do your job" and "I couldn't get you to help me with my son when I had that problem."[12]

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Melmac posted:

When an animal rights group sought records from the Arkansas state police the request was denied. John Bailey, the then-police chief reported that "(Mike Huckabee's) chief of staff and personal lawyer both pressured him to write a letter officially denying the local prosecutor's request."[12] Mike Huckabee fired Bailey seven months later. In December 2007, Bailey told Newsweek that the governor told him "I've lost confidence in your ability to do your job" and "I couldn't get you to help me with my son when I had that problem."[12]

haha "your job is to help me cover up any indiscretions or potential crimes my family commits and I'm not confident you are doing that as a police chief."

definitely gonna vote for that power abusing rear end in a top hat

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I'd like to see WBC duke it out with the Duggars

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Looks just barely less real than the actual photograph.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

You heard it here first: Lena Dunham, liberal hero

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

It's really amazing watching conservatives step up to defend a literal incestuous rapist pedophile because of Jesus and hating fags. Guys, it's OK, you don't have to defend him. I know it looks bad because he is one of the most outspoken critics of gays raising children but seriously, you don't have to defend him.

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

This is uncanny.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Three Olives posted:

It's really amazing watching conservatives step up to defend a literal incestuous rapist pedophile because of Jesus and hating fags. Guys, it's OK, you don't have to defend him. I know it looks bad because he is one of the most outspoken critics of gays raising children but seriously, you don't have to defend him.

this is my hill to die on - crazy people

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Khorne posted:

No one is defending his actions, just that people are going to label him as something as an adult over a report of something that happened when he was a minor.

It's all pointless debate if he did that poo poo again when he was 17 as one poster claimed.

15 is old enough to not only know better than to rape pre-pubescent children but also the fact that he wanted to do it in the first place it points to something being seriously broken in the head. Yes, certain things are excusable by age but not seriously hosed up things like murder and rape.

Yes, 15 is a minor but it is also old enough that it is generally accepted that children of that age can be entrusted with the care of minors for short periods of time without assuming things are going to happen like they are going to rape them or burn the house down because you know, kids will be kids.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 20:03 on May 22, 2015

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

Ah. So, jim bob and michelle can treat their kids like mini-parents for the younger children (a 100% proven and documented phenomenon) and they're treated like adults then. But if they molest their sibling, they're supposed to be treated like a kid until they're nearly 30 with four children, at which time they should be treated like an adult who did something as a kid and should be treated as such. But if the girls were to go out and meet a guy and want to have _consensual_ sex they're just a little innocent kid and can't make those decision. But when they're forgiving their brother for molesting them, they're acting like an adult.

This is the only algebra the girls are allowed to learn in the Duggar family

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee

boy mike applebees is really going out of his way to never be president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Three Olives posted:

he's worth defend because he's our christian paedo

• Locked thread