Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Either way if we no lynch I have to assume asiina kills me because imgay will protect himself, just kill her tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
nah I guarantee you either way its me, I'm gonna die, if not the SK is an idiot and it will be really obvious who it is tomorrow

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nobody was lynched D7!

It is now Night 7!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I've already explained it several times why there will be no kill. imgay will jail one of mced or myself (he's said he's jailing mced tonight). Jake can't kill the other person because then that proves he's the SK (if imgay is jailing mced and I die then there's only one person who can perform that action). He also won't kill imgay who is his only supporter.. There will be no kill tonight.

Although I did just realize I do know w away to show that Jake's theory about me not actually getting night results is impossible.

Every day since I've claimed I've always posted my results before imgay has said who he jailed. Wouldn't that be EXTREMELY loving RISKY if imgay had jailed me?

imgay jail me or jail mced and I will tell you which one you jailed when day starts before you announce your target.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Security comes out and shakes his head sadly. MC Eating Disorder's room was an absolute mess, with all of his blood getting all over his pies. What a terrible disaster.

MC Eating Disorder - Super Accuracy Kid, Kid-Aligned Pie Thrower - was stabbed to death on Night 7!
##CREAMPIE: This smells great! The person you hit will probably thank you.
##TWOBERRYPIE: Yumm. The person you hit will like what they get.
##SLIMEPIE: Gross! The person you hit will not like being sticky.
##KNIFEPIE: This is literally a pie full of knives that you are throwing at somebody's face. Figure it out.

It is now Day 8!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (3): Asiina, imgay, JakeP

There are 3 living players. It takes 2 votes to plorp.

The current deadline is September 30th, 2073 at 3:24 p.m. EST -- that's in about 58 years, 4 months.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I got results, imgay must have jailed himself.

##vote Jake

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You should have just withheld, Jake.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:ghost: You can catch the bad guy town I believe in you!!! :ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow this is a really hard choice. SK is either jake or asina.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
asiina was ruder to me this game ##vote asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welp, I did my best kids.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No talk after hammer please.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Asiina (2): JakeP, imgay
JakeP (1): Asiina

Not Voting (0):

There are 3 living players. It takes 2 votes to plorp.

The current deadline is September 30th, 3854 at 3:24 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1840 years, 7 months.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Asiina came back to her dorm room after a particularly nasty game of Human Cannonball Battleship Boats and was ready to relax for the evening...but the only thing she found in her room was destruction. Her rec specs had been smashed into millions of pieces and lay in ruin on the floor! Asiina teared up and knew that without that protection, there was no way that she could participate in any more games. She called up her mom, who came and took her home.

Asiina - Rec Specs Kid, Kid-Aligned Observer - was eliminated on Day 8!
##OBSERVE: If successful, you will be given a list of all actions performed that same night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night arrived and imgay had gone to the third-floor cafeteria for some dinner. His tummy was very sensitive and all the murders lately were not helping his stress levels. He knew that he had to get some very neutral foods, so he grabbed an apple and a turkey sandwich in the hopes that they wouldn't upset him. When he turned around, he saw Jonathan Taylor Thomas standing in the doorway, staring at him without moving. imgay gasped and dropped his tray, sending food all over the place.

"Jonathan!" he shouted. "I'm your biggest fan! Is...is it really you?"

Jonathan Taylor Thomas took a couple steps forward and unsheathed a sword from his back, eyeing nobody but imgay. "THE TIME HAS COME FOR THIS TO END," he growled. There was a crash, and both imgay and Jonathan Taylor Thomas turned to see Omar Gooding entering from the side entrance.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, KOSHIZII!!" bellowed Omar, running to shield imgay with his body. "I will not allow your prophecy to unfold!"

But Jonathan Taylor Thomas, with robotic reflexes, kicked imgay's fallen apple toward Omar, who stepped on it and went flying haphazardly toward an open window. Jonathan Taylor Thomas pivoted toward him and, with a tiny nudge, accelerated Gooding's trajectory just enough to send him falling through the window and crashing to the ground three stories below. Jonathan Taylor Thomas turned once again toward imgay, who was now desperately scarfing down nachos to refuel his stomach with potential life-saving vomit. "Stop!" he cried between bites. "Stop or I'll vomit!"

But once Jonathan Taylor Thomas's sword had plunged through imgay's stomach, the only thing he could vomit was blood.

imgay - Nauseated Kid, Kid-Aligned Blocking Jailer - was endgamed!
##VOMIT: If successful, your target will spend the night cleaning their Wild And Crazy Kids tee-shirt instead of taking their action. It also smells so bad that nobody will go near them.

MEANING.....

JakeP - The Vengeful Spirit That Stole Jonathan Taylor Thomas' Body, JTT-Aligned Serial Killer - has won the game!
##KILL: You must attempt to kill another player every night.
Defense: You have a one-shot bulletproof if necessary. This will not stop Jonathan Taylor Thomas' Ghost from haunting you to death.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Cool, game is over so I can talk now.

imgay you are seriously an idiot.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lol

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No need to be rude.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I deserve a medal for the last 2 days.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Mod Doc
Grownup Doc (lol)

Kid MVP is JakeP who murdered three grownups and the survivor and gave town a hilariously gigantic shot to win.
Grownup MVP is nobody.
JTT MVP is JakeP hurf hurf

Awesome game Jake!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

imgay you are seriously an idiot.

this x 10000000000

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Imgay what the gently caress

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That was painful to read, imgay.

Great job, JakeP!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
:golfclap:

MCED I hope now you understand how bad I felt about Too Many Ramones mafia. I have no idea where that shot came from though! I was fairly on-point if under-active this game.

I'm not even mad, Jake worked very hard for that win.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
great job

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the fun game Poque.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hey Poque, you ran a great game. It was a very positive experience for me, thank you for all of your time.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I really had Jake so low on my list until yesterday's really intense pushing. He did very well.

I tried so hard. :negative:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
When he said that thing about peoples court, I was like, yes, Jake is going to win, and I'm okay with it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe is Asiina wasn't so rude, I might have listened to him.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

You're an idiot.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

imgay posted:

Or if you would have listened any of the 1000 times Asiina explained it to you

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Good game JakeP!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are you guys being so mean, its a fun forum game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Why are you guys being so mean, its a fun forum game.

Cause I spent like 12 hours yesterday (and even this morning) trying to explain why Jake had to be the SK but you weren't interested in listening to any of it. It's a fun forum game, but there is effort involved and people try their best and you obviously weren't.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I want to know if Jake was intentionally murdering grownups or not because drat it was night 5 before he ever murdered a kid.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also

quote:

You have successfully sent Jonathan Taylor Thomas' soul to hell!

this is my magnum opus.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I found dog poop last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Well Murmer Twin and Uranus were shots in the dark, but I figured kill targets that would be left alone, like lurkers and got lucky. On Sam, Merk had me convinced he was the last scum, (notice I never comment on this case at all even when directly asked about it) and I didn't want to chance getting NKed at that point so I killed him maybe a day earlier than I should have.

• Locked thread