Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don't know why we didn't lynch Sam. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The difference between N2 and N5 when it came to Asiina's ability was exactly as you guys (Morn & Asiina iirc) figured, btw. Merk and Sam were busdriven on N2, so imgay threw up on Sam and stopped him from performing his kill. On N5, imgay's vomit protected chaoslord from the EFFECTS of the kill but the ##KILL action still took place.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
He had a cop investigation on him.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This was a fun game, but seriously, imgay, I know you and JakeP are buds and everything but like, Stop just blindly following whatever he does in every game. That is bad mafia behavior.

If *I* am the one lecturing you on bad mafia behavior then you know its serious because I'm loving terrible.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I was really hoping I could bullshit my way into not getting targeted. My fake claim fails again! Merk was right, I am terrible at fake claims now.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Asiina posted:

He had a cop investigation on him.

That was after we lynched PMom. We should've lynched Sam on d2.

CCKeane posted:

I was really hoping I could bullshit my way into not getting targeted. My fake claim fails again! Merk was right, I am terrible at fake claims now.

Claiming SK Cop as a Survivor is pretty tough.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol Good game everyone.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my flavour was sweet

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
SK MVP wasn't Jake, it was imgay. Unbelievable.

Also, I caught that fucker day goddamn one.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Welcome to the SK victory club jake. We have jackets and everything.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Jake P excellently played haha. I'm ok with SK Victory, suck it kids!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mornacale posted:

SK MVP wasn't Jake, it was imgay. Unbelievable.

Also, I caught that fucker day goddamn one.

Mafia isn't about being right. It's about convincing everyone else that you're right.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

That was after we lynched PMom. We should've lynched Sam on d2.

coulda woulda shoulda :(

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Amusingly, if we would have just followed my wrong case and killed imgay, we probably would have won the game.

How the gently caress do you let someone so blatantly lead you into losing the game? Like he specifically planned out your night actions so that he could guarantee a win for himself. Holy poo poo.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Asiina posted:

coulda woulda shoulda :(

I should've pushed harder for it.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
im sad i didnt get to play in this game :(

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

merk posted:

Mafia isn't about being right. It's about convincing everyone else that you're right.

I'm honestly considering policy-voting imgay in all future games.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Oh, also thanks for a fun game Poque!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Well played JakeP! I figured I could stay quiet on D1 and ramp up activity as the game went on and was super-shocked when I saw I was dead. I don't think it ever dawned on me to worry about getting NK'ed since I was scum.

CCKeane posted:

Better than Ghostly Gangsta ;)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

I deserve a medal for the last 2 days.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'll treasure it forever.

(mced listened!)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
But MCED shot me >:(

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

this medal can only have so much text on it somber

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

this medal can only have so much text on it somber

a plaque would do fine.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

I might have been able to save you if I had woken up earlier to claim :(

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Somberbrero posted:

I still feel really bad about that :( the worst part is I only used it because I thought there was no way I survived with a role claim and I thought you were being a bit lurkier than you usually are that early so I thought it was worth a shot. In hindsight I absolutely could have waited for a better target

Jake I'm sorry I said that thing about your sk game being boring, it just felt so obvious to me even though I couldn't figure out why and it was very frustrating that imgay wasn't even considering you for it. I kind of secretly hoped he was right because of asiina was sk that would have been the single most creative sk play ever. I never really felt confident enough that wasn't the case to really come out swinging so my strategy was just to try and seem waffly enough that either you or asiina would slip up and say something stupid but right to the end I was still considering asiina to some extent so you did a really good job

Poque, just an absolutely brilliant game thank you I fellated you in pms a bunch throughout the game for making such incredible flavour but i feel like I have to fellate you in public at least once for the knife pie flavour, I actually burst out laughing when I read 'figure it out' in my pm thank you for all your work

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
I think my favorite part of this game was when imgay literally forgot his own night actions because he was so convinced that Jake couldn't possibly be SK.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm glad I died because I don't think I'd have picked Jake

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Poque posted:

##CREAMPIE: This smells great! The person you hit will probably thank you.
##TWOBERRYPIE: Yumm. The person you hit will like what they get.
##SLIMEPIE: Gross! The person you hit will not like being sticky.
##KNIFEPIE: This is literally a pie full of knives that you are throwing at somebody's face. Figure it out.

Thinking about it now I feel so dumb for assuming any of these might affect night actions but looking at those descriptions you can see how I thought they would do what I said, although once one of them turned out to be a vote modifier you'd think I'd have figured the other two out

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mornacale posted:

I think my favorite part of this game was when imgay literally forgot his own night actions because he was so convinced that Jake couldn't possibly be SK.

I knew his actions better than he did :)

Also if you check the moddoc those are the only two nights in the entire game he didn't protect himself.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Somber I'm sorry, I'll never doubt you again, unless we're playing mafia, in which case I absolutely will but I can probably promise I will never vig you again (not an actual promise)

I blame my thing with you on the fact that we were scum in my first real game and you are like my scum ~senpai~ and now I assume everything you do is some brilliant scum ploy of playing good town instead of you just being a good townie

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 22, 2015

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Somber I'm sorry, I'll never doubt you again, unless we're playing mafia, in which case I absolutely will but I can probably promise I will never vig you again

I blame my thing with you on the fact that we were scum in my first real game and you are like my scum ~senpai~ and now I assume everything you do is some brilliant scum ploy of playing good town instead of you just being a good townie

The scales have been balanced now, at least. You're definitely one of my favorite new players and I'm glad you've stuck around!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I would really like to play another game as scum with you where you don't get accidentally hammered d1 by our other scum, that's for sure, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought 'at least now we're even' after you flipped town with an investigative role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I did not play a great game, but I called everything that happened N2 in the scum doc. I am pretty proud of that.

On the other hand I was drinking at a music festival when I tried to nk Somber after he had been dayvigged. I am not proud of that.

• Locked thread