Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

China has the right idea with having a cap on how many kids people can have. You don't really need to have more then 2-3 kids unless you're running some sort of eugenics breeding program and/or pedophile fertility cult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

FreudianSlippers posted:

unless you're running some sort of eugenics breeding program and/or pedophile fertility cult.
what else are you going to do for fun in the south

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

XMNN posted:

what else are you going to do for fun in the south

dress up in white and burn crosses?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
so which one of the kids is gonna break first, by cutting off ties with the family after being harassed for coming out as gay?

i guess they'll make some money by releasing a tell-all book and fight for equal rights, so that's cool.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

lorn Wayne posted:

so which one of the kids is gonna break first, by cutting off ties with the family after being harassed for coming out as gay?

i guess they'll make some money by releasing a tell-all book and fight for equal rights, so that's cool.

leaving that family would probably be like fleeing a cult, they would be cut off from pretty much everyone they've ever known.

which would probably be an enormous improvement.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

haljordan posted:

leaving that family would probably be like fleeing a cult, they would be cut off from pretty much everyone they've ever known.

which would probably be an enormous improvement.

he/she would make new friends with their lover and new supporters :unsmith:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

he/she would make new friends with their lover and new supporters :unsmith:

actually scratch that, joining an actual full fledged cult would still be better.

i don't want to besmirch the good name of cults.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

FreudianSlippers posted:

China has the right idea with having a cap on how many kids people can have. You don't really need to have more then 2-3 kids unless you're running some sort of eugenics breeding program and/or pedophile fertility cult.

Republican voter farm.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

FreudianSlippers posted:

That law will never pass because republicans depend on every redneck couple having an average of six children each who will grow up to be republican voters.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If you are looking for defenders

https://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/posts/653931128073873

#sidehugs

Jesus wouldn't molest children

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jesus is definitely like "Stop associating me with these loving nutjobs! I got enough problems!"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I bet you are

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If you are looking for defenders

https://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/posts/653931128073873

#sidehugs

Jesus wouldn't molest children

I know I should be appalled at people supporting this family and their rapist sun but I can't help but laugh at loving Christian side hugs.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

Keith A. Minich posted:

I could only dream of being raised in such a loving close knit family setting.

Someone craves night visits.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
never watched the show, yet knew it was the bald dude that was the diddler

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

From Gothard institute on dealing with sexual abuse

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

wisdomHNOX posted:

I know I should be appalled at people supporting this family and their rapist sun but I can't help but laugh at loving Christian side hugs.

would u?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Mike Huckabee on Roman Polanski:

"There should be no defense of him from anyone. What he did was evil and reprehensible. The fact that he is a great director doesn't obscure the fact that he robbed a child of far more than Bernie Madoff stole from his victims. What has our culture become when people can commit despicable criminal acts and yet get defended and excused because they are celebrities."

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Politicians talk out of both sides of their mouths?! :eyepop:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

wisdomHNOX posted:

??????

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Yes, because only boys are capable of molesting younger siblings.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Melmac posted:

Mike Huckabee on Roman Polanski:

"There should be no defense of him from anyone. What he did was evil and reprehensible. The fact that he is a great director doesn't obscure the fact that he robbed a child of far more than Bernie Madoff stole from his victims. What has our culture become when people can commit despicable criminal acts and yet get defended and excused because they are celebrities."

"His biggest crime was not heavily funding my presidential campaign"

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
please change my username to "Side Hugs!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here are their bathing suits

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
joke's on them, i lust for calves

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

HER BOOB IS TOUCHING!
BURN THE JEZEBEL!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
didn't read updates to thread but

can't bugger the duggar

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

forbidden fruit effect? what's th...DAMNIT BOBBY HOW DID YOU GET PAST THE WEB FILTER AGAIN

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

these psychos read the biblical part about the conniving slut daughters of Lot seducing the father and are like hmmm this sounds like a good idea.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

My money's on a suicide, with the revelation of homosexuality being in the note---which of course the family would immediately burn so that word of it never got out.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Valuum posted:

For one he would never be houses in gen pop due to how famous he is and how much money he has. There's was a dude in my prison who was the father of one of the father's on Teen Mom 1 (Butch Balterria) and the bloods thought he had that MTV money and threw boiling water on him in the chow hall.

The fact he was a child molester alone would bad, depending on the joint he was at, unit he was housed in, etc

Generally though:
Best case (for him): Constantly ridiculed and made fun of, constantly stolen from
Worst case: Randomly sucker punched, hit over the head with padlocks, stabbed for credit or for someone to get a patch or membership into a gang.

When you combine both of those someone would want to take him out just for the credit.

If he locked near any of me and my homeboys he would be constantly made fun of, stolen from at any opportunity, TV broken at any opportunity, spit in his coffee cup, etc. When we would drink hooch I had some friends that would just sucker punch them for laughs.

On the bright side his "christian fundie prison friends" and his "child molester prison friends" would be easy to keep track of because they are the same group.

doing gods work

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dog buttz posted:

actually it is a pretty big coincidence that Jim Bob went straight to a pedophile cop about his pedophile son.

is it a big coincidence that the camp counselor was arrested for molesting 50 some children?

its almost like JIM BOB is surrounded by unrighteous child molesters

how does the devil keep attracting child molesters around him?

Pretty weird right

hmmm

“Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.”

― George Washington

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

If people raised in the Westboro baptists church can get out, then there is hope for at least a few of these kids. I mean, it's not like they are all going to be super close to their parents with 18 other kids fighting for attention.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 23, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

sounds like typical cult behavior

sexualize your siblings by prohibiting innocent play

censor thought and action

scold for small mistakes

punish initiative and encourage double talk and lying

prohibit sexual release even as now sexualized siblings are constantly in sight

put younger siblings under the control of sexually frustrated older siblings

watch as older siblings relish in the power they have over someone else with no recourse

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

is it a big coincidence that the camp counselor was arrested for molesting 50 some children?

its almost like JIM BOB is surrounded by unrighteous child molesters

how does the devil keep attracting child molesters around him?

Pretty weird right

hmmm

“Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.”

― George Washington

I'm willing to bet that the Duggars are involved in a child molestation ring.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Boo This Man posted:

I'm willing to bet that the Duggars are involved in a child molestation ring.

Would certainly explain why they keep making more of them.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
its almost as though child molesters are attracted to isolated naive communities which also contain obedient children and just happen to distrust the government

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 18:26 on May 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Praise God I am healed after 2 months of home remodeling. No prosecution is necessary.

• Locked thread