Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Florida doesn't even exist it's like narnia or wonderland.

swampland has a new favorite as of 01:48 on May 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

:siren: World hunger solved :siren:

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
That is from my homeland and she was lost ONE NIGHT because she took a wrong path on a run

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

swampland posted:

That is from my homeland and she was lost ONE NIGHT because she took a wrong path on a run

Thank god for that breast milk, then.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Aw man :(

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
She probably one of those types that has to let everyone within earshot know that "I just haven't eaten in 3 WHOLE HOURS, and I'm feeling lightheaded. It's probably my bloodsugar/electrolytes/midiclorians."

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

That's my grandfather in the picture, and it makes me proud that my bloodline could be part of an ironic headline pairing. My hometown paper has always been, and continues to be, terrible.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

She probably one of those types that has to let everyone within earshot know that "I just haven't eaten in 3 WHOLE HOURS, and I'm feeling lightheaded. It's probably my bloodsugar/electrolytes/midiclorians."

I, also, make judgments about people based on one news headline.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

I take a bucket of glued up news headlines smear them over my body and scream "Your Brendan not Brandy!" at my wife when she cries

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Alouicious posted:

I, also, make judgments about people based on one news headline.

Your allowed to do that when they go missing for 12 hours and decide that they were going to die unless they drank they own titty juice.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Not that I didn't see Freddy, but I love how he triggers the news graphic with a jerk of his head.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

china bot posted:

That's my grandfather in the picture, and it makes me proud that my bloodline could be part of an ironic headline pairing. My hometown paper has always been, and continues to be, terrible.

Your grandfather is awesome. Talk to him and be with him as much as you can. He's a treasure and should be treated as such, even if he does want you off his drat lawn.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Seriously. Talk to him, listen to any stories he's willing to tell. You'll regret not knowing more, but you'll be glad for what you do know. It's tempting to put it off because you don't want to acknowledge the possibility of him dying, but it will be too late before you're ready to consider it.

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
I never met either of my grandfathers, but my grandma is a loving champ. She's 92 and I go to Denny's with her sometimes and she tells me WWII stories. My grandfather was a rescue pilot and she was a mechanic and/or a nurse, it's a little unclear.

She almost got a post in China so I'm probably Chinese in an alternate timeline.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

china bot posted:

I was just at the Monroe mall this very evening!

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

:ohdear:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Thank god it's finally over.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love these.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Quebec girl told to stop reading book by school bus driver

quote:

An eight-year-old girl in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que. was told she's no longer allowed to read books on the school bus because it poses a risk to the safety of other students. The bus driver suggested they might stand up to see what she was reading, or she might poke herself in the eye with the corners of the book.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

swampland posted:

Florida doesn't even exist it's like narnia or wonderland.

Weak.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

I've had that story in the back of my head since I first read it, and every time I remember it I get sick to my stomach, a little.

Thanks.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

schadenfraud
Nov 19, 2010
Sad times

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/royal-welsh-regimental-goat-lance-9304070#ICID=FB-Wales-cardiff

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

GWILLAM JENKINS

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Picture of a fired Chili's cook in an article about McDonald's; article timestamp that doesn't make sense; banking dates from the future... I am so confused by this image. :psyduck:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Picture of a fired Chili's cook in an article about McDonald's; article timestamp that doesn't make sense; banking dates from the future... I am so confused by this image. :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I already knew about him, but I didn't realize he had a boot-hat. The boot makes it.

Edit: Holy poo poo, he does puns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Man, of course the one candidate that is super pro-organ transplantation is an absolute laughing stock. :saddowns:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

KillHour posted:

I already knew about him, but I didn't realize he had a boot-hat. The boot makes it.

Edit: Holy poo poo, he does puns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

I watched this and loved it and then a suggested video is him on the street. "I will physically execute all Americans."

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Zombie Boat posted:

I watched this and loved it and then a suggested video is him on the street. "I will physically execute all Americans."

Well yeah would you expect a guy named Vermin Supreme to NOT do that?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Can someone crunch the numbers on how much of her week this probably took her? Because it has to be 'most of it'.