Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Top City Homo posted:

a good ol boy cop stops by for a chat or

to share dark web links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

You Are A Elf posted:

So is this pic from 1989, or what?

The same year the sister was reported missing and both brothers gained 56 pounds.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meet the dog torturer/hanger Huckabee

Dave

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 04:52 on May 25, 2015

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

not just dog killer dog torturer this is an important distinction

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I don't know much about these Duggar folks, but I do know that I tend to judge people based on how they look. And Jim Bob looks like a real rear end in a top hat. Like, his facial features automatically tell me he's a shithead that thrives on having power over others.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

im seein double

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Gladney posted:

The same year the sister was reported missing and both brothers gained 56 pounds.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Dr. Wang posted:

I don't know much about these Duggar folks, but I do know that I tend to judge people based on how they look. And Jim Bob looks like a real rear end in a top hat. Like, his facial features automatically tell me he's a shithead that thrives on having power over others.

The more I see his face, I keep thinking he looks like that Beetface guy from the old Dollfucker thread but with an inverted mouth.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

M_Sinistrari posted:

The more I see his face, I keep thinking he looks like that Beetface guy from the old Dollfucker thread but with an inverted mouth.

kevin wasnt it?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

You Are A Elf posted:

So is this pic from 1989, or what?

Mid-90s probably. He was governor a few years after Clinton became president.

Super fat guys in stripes like that looks like naval dazzle camo.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i am going to go ahead and make the House Harkabee joke again

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Khorne posted:

Anyhow, I didn't know the girl was 6. The police report and media coverage made it sound like 11-14 year old boy touches sisters in similar age group. Which is messed up, I had sisters and never touched them or looked at them like that, but it's still very different from what actually happened.

I'm late but I just wanted to congratulate this poster on not molesting his sisters.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
now hobby lobby is being caught up in this.

jesus christ, it's like a who's who of gently caress you.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Say Nothing posted:

20th Duggar child born.

Good thing that vajayjay's got some stretch.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think, considering what all comes out of arkansas, we can pretty much write it off as a failure and give it back to france.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

its like shining the light in a basement and seeing the roaches scatter

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Top City Homo posted:

i am going to go ahead and make the House Harkabee joke again

it's a good joke, thank you.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

The fundie guy who ran the place was accused of sexual harassment.

etalian fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 25, 2015

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I thought he didn't actually get any counseling though? (not that this bs is really "counseling" but whatever)

like, I thought he just went a rehabbed some houses with a family friend for 3 months and that was it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I thought he didn't actually get any counseling though? (not that this bs is really "counseling" but whatever)

like, I thought he just went a rehabbed some houses with a family friend for 3 months and that was it.

yeah part of his therapy was helping out in a construction company.

also the fundie guide for sexual abuse:

They list dressing slutty as reason to be punished by sexual abuse

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

etalian posted:

yeah part of his therapy was helping out in a construction company.

also the fundie guide for sexual abuse:

They list dressing slutty as reason to be punished by sexual abuse

Goons please help:

I want to give my 7yo little sister improved wisdom, creativity, faith and love, and inner peace -
But I don't want to give my sister enough spiritual power to go super saiyan and shoot spirit bombs everywhere.

How much should I rape her? And is it cumulative total rapes, or rate of raping which determines how much spiritual power she accrues?

One thing's for sure - my raping her is definitely beneficial to her spiritual well-being (provided she does not enjoy it).

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This chart is especially repulsive because of numbers 1 and 8. Number 1 tells you straight out that your spirit is the most important part of you, and then number 8 reads like a question to be posed to the raped child - What's more important, not being raped or growing the most important aspect of your godly character?

Each numbered point is jockeying to be the most nasty loving thing to tell your kids. The more you focus on and think through a point, the worse it gets.

This isn't education, it's institutionalized, organized child abuse.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
I don't think anything beats "If abused was not at fault"

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Do It Once Right posted:

This isn't education, it's institutionalized, organized child abuse.

:( I shouldn't have read this loving incest rape thread before bed.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Goobish posted:

:( I shouldn't have read this loving incest rape thread before bed.

Since you're a brony I don't think you need to worry about being molested while you're asleep. Or awake.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Hobby Lobby won't use barcodes for inventory management because barcodes are the mark of the devil

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

platedlizard posted:

Hobby Lobby won't use barcodes for inventory management because barcodes are the mark of the devil
Seriouspost: I worked at one helping out with inventory and ordering for nine months after finishing college in 2003 just to have a job (it was the only one in my state and I was helping it open - I'd never heard of the company before) and apparently the real reason why they do this is that pretty much everything in the middle of every Hobby Lobby, the "Home Accents" section, is poo poo just randomly sent from the corporate warehouse that the individual stores have no say in ordering. Because of that, they don't use barcodes as they essentially don't have to do regular inventory maintenance and reordering for half of the salesfloor. The dude who started the company also thinks that a computerized system also leads to inaccuracies because they can't spot broken products, but well that's why you hire someone specifically to take care of damages and track them.

Honest to Christ my head just about exploded during my first shift when they told me they had no UPC's on anything. The ordering books used those alternating green/white lined spool paper printouts like it was 1986. Then as all of the orderable stuff was marked down each week with the quantities needed, one person in the back office had to put it all in the computer by hand and send the order through to the corporate warehouse.

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 07:18 on May 25, 2015

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Is it true that trannies are molesting girls in these bathrooms?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Dave

Come closer, lil' priest

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

In their household both are way, way up.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

So is that why the parents always chaperone them on dates? So they get molested by family members instead of strangers?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
has anyone asked about the kids who were actually abused and how they feel about this? i mean, i know they're just gonna say that they forgive their brother and everything, but nobody seems to give a poo poo about the people who were actually hurt in this. people just want the good christian to stay nice and happy because what they did wasnt wrong cause God forgave them. never mind that people may have actually been hurt and may still be hurting with real issues. just save that stupid kid's face.

god i cant wait to see what other poo poo comes out from this family. you know its just going to get more and more hosed from here on out

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Remember that nice wholesome redneck family from the teevee?

No not that redneck family, this redneck family:

Unfortunately, it turns out these two families have more in common than you might think:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/05/21/duggar-sibling-sexually-assaulted-sisters-another-female-according-to-police-report/

:gonk:

Full police report: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bombshell-duggar-police-report-jim-bob-duggar-didn-t-report-son-josh-s-alleged-sex-offenses-for-more-than-a-year-58906

In Touch Weekly.

heh

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Broenheim posted:

has anyone asked about the kids who were actually abused and how they feel about this? i mean, i know they're just gonna say that they forgive their brother and everything, but nobody seems to give a poo poo about the people who were actually hurt in this. people just want the good christian to stay nice and happy because what they did wasnt wrong cause God forgave them. never mind that people may have actually been hurt and may still be hurting with real issues. just save that stupid kid's face.

god i cant wait to see what other poo poo comes out from this family. you know its just going to get more and more hosed from here on out

According to the various whackos and yahoos saying that serial raping your own sisters is just a little oopsie daisy that all teens run into, the family (read: victims) "has put this behind them". So basically it's just another thing those girls are screaming on the inside about.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

False flag

There was a second molester

God knows with the number of sexually repressed lunatics in and around that household, there probably loving was :smith:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Broenheim posted:

the miscarried duggar was actually the oldest daughter's anencephalic incest baby :unsmigghh:

e: imagine :unsmigghh: except with the brain cavity exploding instead of the jaw

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

The White Dragon posted:

the miscarried duggar was actually the oldest daughter's anencephalic incest baby :unsmigghh:

Either that or little Joshie went full-on Oedipus. I've seen less-likely things.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Dave

You forgot the worst part.

He's a mortgage broker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i never knew exactly how bad the fundie problem is in the US

i mean i know there are hardcore christians in the sense they follow the complete opposite of the moral teachings the bible has but i didn't know that there is literally a fascist theocratic undercurrent in the US that actively teaches children to be drones

what is the percentage of this Jack Chick like cult activity that consists of christianity?

• Locked thread