Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

is the game over?

am i dead?

is any of this real?

o
O
Peta felt the emptyness of the city press in around him, like hot, sticky walls steaming away the air, weakening his limbs and fogging his brain. No one. No where. only him. his own face reflected back at him from every surface, sneered at him from around every corner, laughed at him from every precipice.

Running had been the right choice, but where to run? cities were supposed to be full of people. People were supposed to be as varied as snowflakes, as complex as chess matches. but there was only him.

"hello?" he cried out again, hoping stupidly that this time would be different. "is anyone there?" his voice died inches from his mouth, dampened by the thick air, killed by the fog.

'i'm here' said a voice. the fog stirred and a face emerged, tendrils rolling back from it like water. "i'm here.'

it was peta. it was always peta. it was only peta.

peta.

peta.

peta.

peta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

Nothing is real

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##kill self

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

##kill self

uranus, town, was killed by himself

The scum, hiip and GUISSEPPE pizzapie win the game!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
coulda been fun if anyone played. thanks magnus!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

*writhes back and faces sky with arms flailing like Godzilla breathing fire* The Scum Must Die!!!

lol

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I loved all your peta stories uranus. Good work on that!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
uranus is def game MVP

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Boo Diqnol

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum