Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Grandi, why claim D2 after the doctor has turned up dead?

Dead Cow posted:

##vote bowmore

I still think this is a good choice.

Dead Cow, I might have missed it, but would you explain why you think bowmore's "lie" (1) is so malicious? To me that particular incident seems like a non-issue. Either bowmore was referring to kleedrac, and made a mistake (2)[/url[, or he was vague with his language and really meant DGK, which he has already stated [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3719410&pagenumber=6&perpage=40#post445624356](3). Viewing the incident from bowmore's perspective, I understand his confusion.

It's so easy to go back and check that I cannot imagine a scum player thinking they can benefit from such a thing. How do you understand the incident?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

QuoProQuid posted:

Because after a party I finally had enough time to read the thread, saw what was happening to DGK wrt votes and panicked. It was a bad call on my part.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Grandicap posted:

Because after a party I finally had enough time to read the thread, saw what was happening to DGK wrt votes and panicked. It was a bad call on my part.

Are you thus resigned to death next night?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gridlocked posted:

Are you thus resigned to death next night?
We don't have a doc anymore, I'd be surprised if he lives

unless there are other ways to stop the kill, no way to know until tomorrow, focus on today

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

bowmore posted:

We don't have a doc anymore, I'd be surprised if he lives

unless there are other ways to stop the kill, no way to know until tomorrow, focus on today

Speaking of tomorrow, I may not have a functioning PC so I will get my ##vote DC in now. Hopefully I will have a functioning PC though, cause if I don't it means my CPU is hosed and I need to vomit money.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

DC, you missed these questions from me earlier.

wwm didn't say that he could be new scum, he said he IS new scum. I mean, it just because something is theoretically possible doesn't mean it's likely.

I don't believe Quandry is scum, and him making a case doesn't make him scum

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

QuoProQuid posted:

Dead Cow, I might have missed it, but would you explain why you think bowmore's "lie" (1) is so malicious? To me that particular incident seems like a non-issue. Either bowmore was referring to kleedrac, and made a mistake (2)[/url[, or he was vague with his language and really meant DGK, which he has already stated [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3719410&pagenumber=6&perpage=40#post445624356](3). Viewing the incident from bowmore's perspective, I understand his confusion.

It's so easy to go back and check that I cannot imagine a scum player thinking they can benefit from such a thing. How do you understand the incident?

Because in real time when the conversation was happening, bowmore was using the "fact" that he voted kleedrac as leverage for his point. The fact that he didn't means he's full of poo poo.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
DC, this is why you're my #1 vote for today. You keep taking these positions that I see as contradictory. For example:

Dead Cow posted:

I think wwm is bussing shanakin because shanakin is very obviously scum.

Dead Cow posted:

I don't believe Quandry is scum, and him making a case doesn't make him scum

Why is WWM bussing obvious scum when he cases Shanakin but Quandary isn't bussing obvious scum when he cases Shanakin?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dead Cow posted:

Because in real time when the conversation was happening, bowmore was using the "fact" that he voted kleedrac as leverage for his point. The fact that he didn't means he's full of poo poo.
I wasn't using it for leverage

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I hope you all had a happy holiday weekend!!

================================

:c: The Current Day 2 Votecount :c:

Dead Cow (4): fiery_valkyrie, Asiina, WHICH WAY MADNESS, Gridlocked
Shanakin (2): Quandary, WHICH WAY MADNESS, -WHICH WAY MADNESS, Dead Cow
bowmore (1): Dead Cow, QuoProQuid, Shanakin, -Shanakin, -Dead Cow
DGK2000 (0): Asiina, WHICH WAY MADNESS, bowmore, Gridlocked, DGK2000, Shanakin, -bowmore, -DGK2000, -Asiina, -Gridlocked, -Shanakin, -WHICH WAY MADNESS
WHICH WAY MADNESS (0): Gridlocked, Shanakin, -Gridlocked, -Shanakin
Meinberg (0): fiery_valkyrie, -fiery_valkyrie

Not Voting (5): bowmore, DGK2000, Grandicap, Meinberg, Shanakin

:h: With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is May 26th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 38 minutes.

==================================

Currently the only two players with fewer posts than me are Meinberg and QPQ. They should up their posting in the next day or I will ask them if they want to be replaced! I will deliberately restrict my posting though to give them a very fair shot.

For reference as of this post:
Meinberg 19
QuoProQuid 17

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Dead Cow

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Yo, been crazy busy. And I probably should just replace out. Haven't been able to even keep up with the thread. I could replace out or I could....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

##fire and blood

BURN IT ALL!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
fake day action?

#waits

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
"FIRE AND BLOOD" shouted Meinberg from the crowd of children. Suddenly Meinberg pulls out a machete and starts hacking away at whoever was nearby. Unfortunately all he got to was bowmore and fiery before he accidentally hacked off his own forearm. He looked at his stub, takes the machete to his throat, and gargles out one more "FIRE AND BLUHUHUHUHU" before he collapses onto the ground into a lump.
That was a thing. Checking Meinberg's body revealed one of the Coins, corrupting his already warped mind. Meanwhile, bowmore and fiery later died as well - bowmore bleeding out, and fiery dying instantly from the head wound. On bowmore's body was yet another one of the Coins, but fiery had nothing but a morsel of bread and a locket with an older man and woman's picture drawn inside.

:s: bowmore, Peri Dy'neh, Heartless Monster (mafia-aligned janitor), was hacked to death day 2. :s:
:s: fiery_valkyrie, Edith Megalos, Urchin (town-aligned vanilla), was hacked to death day 2. :s:
:s: Meinberg, Nuade, Psycho (mafia-aligned suicide bomber), committed suicide day 2.
:s:

:c: VOTECOUNT RESET
:h: 9 alive, 5 to execute
:d: Deadline remains the same.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:ghost: lol :ghost:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
:ghost: nooooo, I was having fun.

drat you meinberg :ghost:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Well that was unexpected.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I liked FV too :(

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Shotgun FV's bread morsel though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Haha what in the gently caress?

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Ok, which one of you fucks was defending bowmore?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Asiina posted:

Haha what in the gently caress?

##Vote Asiina

I picked 2 of 3? I feel lucky.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Poque posted:

doesn't that end up making MORE sense? it's just confusing "I feel like voting..." with an actual vote in your head

Sorry Asiina, going back over the early confusion, Poque was the one trying to defend Bowmore's slip.

##vote Asiina

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

##Vote Asiina

I picked 2 of 3? I feel lucky.

Dead Cow posted:

Sorry Asiina, going back over the early confusion, Poque was the one trying to defend Bowmore's slip.

##vote Asiina

Apparently you guys are wizards.

So we have 1 scum left if each scum possessed a coin? Scum probs has some special powers too considering bowmore also had powers.

Also man that was fairly indiscriminate Meinberg, killing a fellow scum like that.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

Apparently you guys are wizards.

So we have 1 scum left if each scum possessed a coin? Scum probs has some special powers too considering bowmore also had powers.

Also man that was fairly indiscriminate Meinberg, killing a fellow scum like that.

I'm not a wizard, Bowmore's lie was just that bad.

I'm not sure if there are 1 scum and 1 3rd party, or 2 scum left either.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
This post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3719410&userid=175559#post445702413 From Asiina really tries to chastise me for my Meinberg view.

I'm pretty sure at this point that Asiina has been riding me SO hard for picking 3/3.

Asiina posted:

fv what do you think of my case?

Look at asiina, asking the most prolific town poster what they thought of Asiina's scum case.

Asiina posted:

I think DGK is the better vote here.

Also I don't think we should forget about Dead Cow. People moving off of someone around deadline and then never coming back to them makes me very suspicious.

This is Asiina's post when FV decided Meinberg was scum. Looks awfully like trying to steer us back off the scum.

Asiina posted:

It's actually worse than that. He comes back when the deadline is floating and votes Meinberg for reasons he already dismissed as not an issue with Meinberg earlier in the day.

Asiina completely ignoring that the whole point of mafia is to be able to change how you feel about players alignment.

Asiina has been trying to keep votes and attention off of Bowmore and Meinberg, thereby cementing her connection to the two. I ask of you, look at this case and my previous case. Read Asiina's history in context, and then vote.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

This post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3719410&userid=175559#post445702413 From Asiina really tries to chastise me for my Meinberg view.

I'm pretty sure at this point that Asiina has been riding me SO hard for picking 3/3.

Look at asiina, asking the most prolific town poster what they thought of Asiina's scum case.

This is Asiina's post when FV decided Meinberg was scum. Looks awfully like trying to steer us back off the scum.

Asiina completely ignoring that the whole point of mafia is to be able to change how you feel about players alignment.

Asiina has been trying to keep votes and attention off of Bowmore and Meinberg, thereby cementing her connection to the two. I ask of you, look at this case and my previous case. Read Asiina's history in context, and then vote.

Knowing Meinberg was scum and that you were cleared by Grandi (assuming you are both what you claim to be) this makes an awful lot of sense. I wanna see what Asiina has to say for herself first.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

Knowing Meinberg was scum and that you were cleared by Grandi (assuming you are both what you claim to be) this makes an awful lot of sense. I wanna see what Asiina has to say for herself first.

For me to be scum, I'd have to have been bussing both of my teammates on D1. Which is pretty stupid.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

For me to be scum, I'd have to have been bussing both of my teammates on D1. Which is pretty stupid.

Hey man I'm trying to work with you here.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

Hey man I'm trying to work with you here.

I'm not calling you stupid, if you read it that way.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Haha I kept saying Bowmore felt suspicious. The wanton edits didn't help that admittedly but I do feel a bit vindicated.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

Haha I kept saying Bowmore felt suspicious. The wanton edits didn't help that admittedly but I do feel a bit vindicated.

You were pretty heavy on the "he edited" argument.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?

Gridlocked posted:

You were pretty heavy on the "he edited" argument.

Not initially, because I didn't notice it.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

Once it was pointed out, and he kept doing it, then yeah I really didn't like bowmore for that.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

It was never just about the edits though.

Speaking of which, times like now is when I could edit so I wouldn't be tripple posting in 30s.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm the other doctor, idgaf, you're all morons if you think that I'm scum.

##vote Asiina

Get hosed.

Unsubscribing.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

Not initially, because I didn't notice it.

I mean in our mason interactions once it was pointed out you were saying you hated it.

Shanakin posted:

It was never just about the edits though.

Speaking of which, times like now is when I could edit so I wouldn't be tripple posting in 30s.

Same.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Asiina posted:

##vote Asiina

Get hosed.

Unsubscribing.

I don't believe you on any count.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Asiina posted:

##vote Asiina

Get hosed.

Unsubscribing.

Other? doctor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Scum doctor?

• Locked thread