Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

bitcoin bastard posted:

i was going to say 1996, but im guessing jim bob isnt up on the latest and greatest in web design so idk

Per Wikipedia, Jim Bob ran in the primaries for the Arkansas US Senate seat in 2002.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Pook Good Mook posted:

Per Wikipedia, Jim Bob ran in the primaries for the Arkansas US Senate seat in 2002.

That was actually just a state senate seat.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:dogbutton:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:eyepop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Here is a new defense from evangelical writer and preacher Ray Comfort

It was Before he became a Christian

Lol

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Many couples are willing to adopt white, healthy babies

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that last line is very important, when it comes down to brass tacks, you always try to save the baby factory. after all she could possibly have >1 more child and well they'll be all hosed up and depressed so they'll be easy military recruits

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

How are you going to fix a tubal pregnancy without aborting the fetus?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Pray like 30 seconds longer than normal

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Casimir Radon posted:

Well, in some Latin American countries, you cannot abort even in the case of a tubal pregnancy (if there is any heartbeat whatsoever). So, they have to wait for the tube to rupture in order to remove it, which kills the woman once in a while for obvious reasons

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It makes no sense because these fetuses are not viable, but whatev

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I'd love to have some mainstream media article use this.

bumble
Oct 15, 2012

R U HOT YET?
So, wait a second. There's still something I don't understand here.

Did somebody really name their kid Jim Bob?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

this is the same country where people exist that want to rewrite their own religious book to suit their desires because there's too much "liberal bias"

I want to read more about this. Blessed are the job creators?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

I'd love to have some mainstream media article use this.

it's starting to spread

Gawker and Mediate have articles on it

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

bumble posted:

So, wait a second. There's still something I don't understand here.

Did somebody really name their kid Jim Bob?

That's a good traditional Southern name :colbert:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Rollofs must be super happy

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

it's starting to spread

Gawker and Mediate have articles on it

he said real media

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rollofs may be handicapped but at least they aren't retarded

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Third Base Josh.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Like are there honestly any sane people really surprised by this

ohhh what a shock I can't believe this happened in this family of weirdos

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

I want to see randy from say yes to the dress vs. josh duggar in a no holds barred brawl

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

Rollofs may be handicapped but at least they aren't retarded

the rollof guy got a couple duis but hes still okay in my book

id probably chug a shitload of beer in his situation too

e: who the gently caress am i kidding, im not even handicapped and i chug a shitload of beer

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 18:32 on May 26, 2015

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I want to see randy from say yes to the dress vs. josh duggar in a no holds barred brawl

Josh's new show could be "Say Yes to the Caress".

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

lol Kate is still a celebrity. What a world.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the little people big world show is great but the dads gonna die soon :(

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Why does TLC push little people so hard? They're not automatically interesting because of their stature. Seems really exploitative to me.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

bitcoin bastard posted:

he said real media

You're right, somebody send it to TMZ

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

the little people big world show is great but the dads gonna die soon :(

Yeah, he's like 40 and is already racking up a lot of old people surgeries like hip replacements and his spine is basically a pretzel so it's a good thing for them that they're the last TLC show standing.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Leon Einstein posted:

Why does TLC push little people so hard? They're not automatically interesting because of their stature. Seems really exploitative to me.

because reality tv is about presenting lifestyles, not personalities. nobody has ever in the history of the universe argued that jon or kate gosselin are interesting people in the least bit, but their lifestyle was exceptional

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

i had to watch part of that show, jon seemed like a cool dude who was in way over his head

kate was a raging loving bitch, poor jon :(

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that dude cameron frye'd the poo poo out of himself (married the first girl he hosed)

dont do that guys

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Casimir Radon posted:

To be fair (not that I should be), I think that's what he's saying. "I'm totally against abortion. But in the case of a tubal pregnancy, do what you have to do to save the mother."

"Unlikely" though it may be, it's happened to my wife twice, so for him to refer to it at all is better than those politicians who have these blanket "no abortions ever" laws that would have killed my wife is better than normal.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 26, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Leon Einstein posted:

TLC is America's Kingdom of the Little People.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Three Olives posted:

So how many children did Ray rape before he found Christ?

Quite a few, all of them with bananas.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

As much as I hate Jim Bob, at least he's fully committed to that position as opposed to pro-lifers who are against baby murder except when they have to actually follow through with their positions.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

dog buttz posted:

As much as I hate Jim Bob, at least he's fully committed to that position as opposed to pro-lifers who are against baby murder except when they have to actually follow through with their positions.

No more that he though rape and incest should punishable by death except when his son is going around raping his sisters then he just needs spiritual guidance and no criminal punishment.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dog buttz posted:

He doesn't see to be committed to having his son executed at all? :( If anything he's thwarting our attempts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

He doesn't see to be committed to having his son executed at all? :( If anything he's thwarting our attempts

Well someone wants to

quote:

The wife of an Arizona pastor who predicted an “AIDS-free Christmas” if all gays were killed has condemned the Duggar family – as “worldly” liberals who promote a “false gospel.” Zsuzsanna Anderson said she had never met the stars of TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting,” but the mother of eight children has streamed every one of their regular episodes and specials because she likes “seeing and learning from the daily workings of a large family.” The wife of Pastor Steven Anderson, who bars homosexuals and demands silence from women at his Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, said in a blog post she disapproved of the “deceptive” way the Duggars practiced their faith. Anderson said she had no doubt that Josh Duggar, who admitted to police as a teen that he had molested his sisters and other girls as they slept, had been sexually abused himself – but she was unforgiving toward the 27-year-old married father if had become a “reprobate pedophile.” “I believe that all pedophiles are reprobates, that they are unregenerate and in fact can never change, and that they, like all sexual deviants, should be executed as the Bible demands, lest they spread their abusive ways and corrupt more innocent lives,” Anderson said.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/arizona-pastors-wife-condemns-liberal-duggars-sexual-deviants-should-be-executed/

• Locked thread