Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Dugong posted:

i dont know what any of this means

punt got a message from someone who claim i was skynet aligned, the person is anonymous and claimed to be a hacker
i think we shouldn't trust anonymous messages in a game where there are evil computers, especially when that evil computer can be the one from war games, which it is, also i am not skynet aligned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

yeah definitely get more. i'll give you a loan if you need one now but don't take so little.

anyway capps is attacking my authority and arguing that really no one is scumhunting because what is scumhunting anyway. dunk him.

nobody has authority in mafia, never claim to have any

and i am saying you are making a non argument, not that everyone is not scumhunting, jeez

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

it means vote capps.

I disagree, I think that flavor is mad hokey. An Anon hacker told them Capps was scum? I don't think Punt is scum, but I think a scum may be trying to dupe him.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
you're not voting capps because of flavor?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you're a loving idiot if you don't trust anonymous claims that someone else says appeared in their PM box

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

you're a loving idiot if you don't trust anonymous claims that someone else says appeared in their PM box

This is me then. I am the loving idiot lol.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
how do you do shipping on ebay?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is very stressful

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/shipping-costs.html

i have to manage some ebay accounts and it's all terrible bullshit. you basically have 0 fraud protection.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
at what point can punt shoot capps?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/shipping-costs.html

i have to manage some ebay accounts and it's all terrible bullshit. you basically have 0 fraud protection.

this is scaring me i think i might just do the gamestop thing (they do give cash)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just give the girl your PS3, two birds with one stone

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

mr.capps posted:

this is scaring me i think i might just do the gamestop thing (they do give cash)

SA-Mart if it eBay makes you uncomfortable.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

at what point can punt shoot capps?

2 more votes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
capps this is your chance to claim something crazy.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am Donald Sutherland from the movie bodysnatchers, I have the choice of two powers. Each night I can either be a bulletproof for the night, or i can scream at the end of the movie and out everyone who visited me during the night if they are not aligned with me. Which really doesn't make sense, because the whole point you are suppose to be screaming at people who are not body snatchers, not that people who are not humans, but little mac is an idiot so I don't know.

Anyway I got confused last night and thought I used the scream power but I was wrong and I did the bulletproof thing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

SA-Mart if it eBay makes you uncomfortable.

Shop smart, Shop SA-Mart.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

mr.capps posted:

I am Donald Sutherland from the movie bodysnatchers, I have the choice of two powers. Each night I can either be a bulletproof for the night, or i can scream at the end of the movie and out everyone who visited me during the night if they are not aligned with me. Which really doesn't make sense, because the whole point you are suppose to be screaming at people who are not body snatchers, not that people who are not humans, but little mac is an idiot so I don't know.

Anyway I got confused last night and thought I used the scream power but I was wrong and I did the bulletproof thing.

lol

what are the flavor names of your abilities?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the flavor for the bulletproof power is that i am really good at not falling asleep so i don't get killed or bodysnatch by things, but apparently i get visited by freddy keugers in my dreams little mac!!!

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

mr.capps posted:

punt got a message from someone who claim i was skynet aligned, the person is anonymous and claimed to be a hacker
i think we shouldn't trust anonymous messages in a game where there are evil computers, especially when that evil computer can be the one from war games, which it is, also i am not skynet aligned

You're shodan arent you

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

GulagDolls posted:

:butt:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm all for testing out the hacker stuff, especially if we can do it with a vig and not risk a day on it ##vote capps

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

dugong is in this game? hi dugong, vote capps.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

lol

what are the flavor names of your abilities?

The scream is just No! No! No!
The sleep one is Come. Sleep. Matthew.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Opopanax posted:

I'm all for testing out the hacker stuff, especially if we can do it with a vig and not risk a day on it ##vote capps

or you can test me by letting me use my scream power and talking the scum into visiting me so i don't die

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

mr.capps posted:

or you can test me by letting me use my scream power and talking the scum into visiting me so i don't die

Aren't the scum going to not visit you now?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am a practically immortal townie if you don't vote me dead and you are voting me dead you fools

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Aren't the scum going to not visit you now?

well yes that is the problem with being forced to claim thsi role isn't it

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

mr.capps posted:

You out people who are not aligned with you? It's not that you out people who are not humanity aligned?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like its frustrating that first i lost my vote by the freddy keugers, then some mysterious "hacker" claim i am evil skynet, and now i had to out my role that really doesn't work when you know its outed

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You out people who are not aligned with you? It's not that you out people who are not humanity aligned?

the wording is that i do out people who don't share my alignment on the role, but i am humanity aligned. so it doesn't like tell me if they are skynet, monster, or third party, just that they visited me and they are not human.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Little mac goes out of his way to say in the flavor of my PM that I am not a pod person, but for some reason I adapted their scream as some sort of eccentricity.

I think he really just wanted to shove donald sutherland in this game somewhere and logic be damned.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i for one am excited to test this party host/bulletproof claim.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

i for one am excited to test this party host/bulletproof claim.

IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE TOWN VIGS PLEASE SOMEHOW DIVINE IF YOU AND ANOTHER VIG ARE BOTH SHOOTING ME, because the vest only blocks one shot each night

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I dont think capps claim is a very good one, in fact, I do not believe him and will gladly hammer if the votes are there.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CapitalistPig posted:

I dont think capps claim is a very good one, in fact, I do not believe him and will gladly hammer if the votes are there.

we're going to shoot him.

vote him so we can shoot him. you can hammer the dunk.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
don't shoot me you idiots

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yes lets test the anonymous hacker claim who can literally be anybody and will disappear forever off the face of the earth when we kill capps, aka donald sutherland, star of don't look now, body snatchers, and other good movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i believe in capps

• Locked thread