Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

she looks up at u and her face has morphed into the jimbobbiest mug u ever fuckin seen... you scream in the theatre as ur finger becomes clenched in its buttpussy... you have been duggared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The family have a special code word for when women in public are wearing provocative clothing, which is "Nike."

quote:

"That's a signal to the boys, and even to Dad, that they should nonchalantly drop their eyes and look down at their shoes as we walk past her... It's meant to help keep the guys' eyes from seeing things they shouldn't be seeing. By using the single-word signal, the warning can be given quietly and discreetly."

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
they are simultaneously a bunch of wieners and members of some disturbing fertility cult

Monkey Fracas fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 26, 2015

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The family have a special code word for when women in public are wearing provocative clothing, which is "Nike."

Hey Josh, your sister is bending over, Just Do It.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Victory

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
gently caress her right in the pussy

- jim bob

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Rim Bob

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Seems like Jim Bob has tricked his family into giving him a heads up about any nearby fine rear end titties.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Jim "RackHuntr420" Bob

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

dog buttz posted:

Seems like Jim Bob has tricked his family into giving him a heads up about any nearby fine rear end titties.

what's the code word for when jim bob's boner is too obvious?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

you irl posted:

Poseidon

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

you irl posted:

Jim Knob

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Broken arrow

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
apparently this is the guide they used during the incest kid's 'counseling'

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
"if abused is not at fault"

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
that's the 7th time we've seen that in here

still sucks

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I know that after having read 34 pages of this that I should stop being surprised at exactly how loving nuts these people are, but nope every time someone posts a new thing about poo poo they do or say I'm just like :wtc:.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

There is always more and it is always worse

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Prayer to dedicate this bod to God

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Jill Duggar, 23, is a practicing midwife and the second oldest girl of the Duggar family. Despite her medical qualifications, Jill was forbidden from assisting her pregnant relative Susanna Keller in giving birth to her daughter.

Why do you think she was forbidden?

Two years ago, Susanna got pregnant outside of wedlock and Jill, a midwife, was looking forward to helping her.

"Michelle and Jim Bob, however, wouldn't let her participate. They thought Jill shouldn't be exposed to an unmarried mother in that condition," the insider added.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

What,was that going to somehow retroactively make Jill gently caress before marriage?

I like how they're all "our men are all superior and smart and great" but the instant they see a woman in pants "quick say Nike so none of us animals thinks about raping her!"

Christ I feel like I'm writing about an alien race.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Scathach posted:

What,was that going to somehow retroactively make Jill gently caress before marriage?

I like how they're all "our men are all superior and smart and great" but the instant they see a woman in pants "quick say Nike so none of us animals thinks about raping her!"

Christ I feel like I'm writing about an alien race.

http://gawker.com/quiverfull-of-poo poo-a-guide-to-the-duggars-scary-brand-1706557073

Makes a good point that while certain brands of Christians act morally superior about sex it's almost all they think about. Like purity balls, the only people that think that much about sex are the people who take pride in supposedly being above it.

Highlight from the above article:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huffington Post is now covering Jim Bob on front page

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7444264

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pook Good Mook posted:

http://gawker.com/quiverfull-of-poo poo-a-guide-to-the-duggars-scary-brand-1706557073

Makes a good point that while certain brands of Christians act morally superior about sex it's almost all they think about. Like purity balls, the only people that think that much about sex are the people who take pride in supposedly being above it.

Highlight from the above article:

TArdbabby

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Glad to see the duggar name crumbling before our very eyes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

family already had lots of ripping and tearing before media found the story

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Boo This Man posted:

Glad to see the duggar name crumbling before our very eyes.

The TV show will go away. But they'll keep a small but financially loyal following . And pedos.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

McStabby posted:

All fundie kids have testimonies about how they were rebellious teens until they found Christ (or it was beaten out of them). That's what they use to try to get people to convert.

my former boss, a born-again, literally tried to use the "i was on LSD one night driving around and saw jesus on my steering wheel" story for why he got all holy in the mid-80s

we all knew the truth, his foxy wife got tired of his rapidly growing blow habit and ultimatum'd his rear end. Finding Christ is the perfect way to listen to your wife while acting like you're totally not listening to that subservient dog of a woman

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

The TV show will go away. But they'll keep a small but financially loyal following . And pedos.

the closest real world thing you can get from the creepy inbred Frey family in Game of Thrones.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

you irl posted:

Adidas.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

:golfclap:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wallgreen's has now cut off their advertising.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Dim Job Buggar.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
how are advertisers pulling out of a show that isn't airing anymore?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Affe mk2 posted:

They are saying even if it comes back

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

The jokes just write themselves.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Now CNN please!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Affe mk2 posted:

Walgreen's isn't the only one who should have pulled out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I am going to impregnate Michelle Duggar.

• Locked thread