Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fiend posted:

All
Day
I
Diddle
Are
Sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Diddle You're Sister.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

السلام عليكم Bro-beans.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
why is the liberal "hypocrite" media making such a big deal about jimbo duggnut calling for incest to be a capital crime when his son was molesting his daughters?

i swear, progressives...

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

It's pretty sick how the women support this religious bullshit. How bad of a person do you have to be to raise daughters to be slaves and ignore that at least one of your sons (and pretty obviously the dad) is a child molestor?

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Do not diddle kids
It's no good diddling kids
I wouldn't do it with anyone younger than my daughter
Not a little kid
Gotta be big

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

shiksa posted:

why is the liberal "hypocrite" media making such a big deal about jimbo duggnut calling for incest to be a capital crime when his son was molesting his daughters?

i swear, progressives...

The Only Moral Incest is My Incest

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Scathach posted:

It's pretty sick how the women support this religious bullshit. How bad of a person do you have to be to raise daughters to be slaves and ignore that at least one of your sons (and pretty obviously the dad) is a child molestor?

the only woman's opinion that matters is michelle's. and hers was made up when she had a miscarriage, she prayed real hard with real crocodile tears in her eyes that if god would just give her a baby she would never use birth control and be whatever sort of weird godly woman that jim bob wanted forever and ever and she unironically held up her end of the bargain

any other woman like a sister or aunt that tried to take him down would be painted as jealous harlot who did <x> insert your choice of fornication, pill abuse or church embezzlement. jim bob duggar's not a Truly Powerful Person but he can gently caress up life enough for a scared ozark spinster that its just not worth it

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oh yeah I forgot she was mentally ill in a big way before she had the brood. Still Josh's new wife willingly chose to have kids with a man she knows is a child molestor, gotta put her at fault here too.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
Even the Amish have like a year or three when their teenage children can go out and 'be English' ie drink and party and choose whether they want to be Amish or be English forever. These fuckers are literally more repressed than the Amish.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Slothgate posted:

Do not diddle kids
It's no good diddling kids
I wouldn't do it with anyone younger than my daughter
Not a little kid
Gotta be big

I love you

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
polygamy is not outlawed in the bible

and quiverfull is all about popping out kids

someone will make the conclusion soon enough

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Duggars would probably think Joe was a hero not a villain in Mad Max.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Top City Homo posted:

So you're saying that there are five more wives and 95 more kids locked in their basement? Or 100 kids because those wives don't have poison wombs.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Whiskey Sours posted:

So you're saying that there are five more wives and 95 more kids locked in their basement? Or 100 kids because those wives don't have poison wombs.

what do you think that basement is about

what if that baby didn't die

but is a daughter wife to Jim Bob?

a pure daughter wife uncorrupted by the world living in the garage shed

she is waiting to usher in an untainted mankind like Lot and his daughters after Sodom and Gomorrah

She is waiting for Jim Bob's blessing

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Dammit_Carl! posted:

Why was Korn ever a thing anyhow (that goddam farty bass noise for example)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc

their music videos are still kinda cool even if their music and clothing/hair styles didn't age well at all, I guess to be fair their hair and clothing weren't even cool at the time, maybe I liked their music because I was 12 I remember a few years later I didn't even like it so it was definitely a fad

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Michelle has spent more than a third of her life pregnant.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Top City Homo posted:

what do you think that basement is about

what if that baby didn't die

but is a daughter wife to Jim Bob?

a pure daughter wife uncorrupted by the world living in the garage shed

she is waiting to usher in an untainted mankind like Lot and his daughters after Sodom and Gomorrah

She is waiting for Jim Bob's blessing

:sweep:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Jim Bob

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

Michelle has spent more than a third of her life pregnant.

:barf:

See I already think pregnancy and childbirth is gross as hell, why'd you have to go say that :(

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Overall the purple one is my favorite, but Disney lettering really gives the name the pedophilia undercurrent it deserves.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

when u jim upon a bob

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Scathach posted:

Overall the purple one is my favorite, but Disney lettering really gives the name the pedophilia undercurrent it deserves.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Ooo yeah that one combines it all in a nice hosed-up but glitzy package. A+

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
j̗̬̠̼̫͔ͨͥ̐́i̭̼̣̱̼̗̜̖ͨ͐ͣ̽̂̆̂͌m̢̬͉̗͔̲̣̟ͧ̂̒ ̷͈̟̜̩̙̆ͦ͛̒͞bͭ̒̄͒̈̇͝͏̱̩̪͔̭o̴̺̊b̛̺̩̃̿
̨̠͈̣̟ͮ̅͑͊̎ͪ́͟

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Heh

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Not as secret as he'd like it to be.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Top City Homo posted:

someone already has
http://www.christianpolygamy.com/

edit: doug phillips, another big name in the quiverfull/biblical patriarchy scene, fell from grace after he was accused of masturbating over a young woman who worked for his family as their nanny. his organization, vision forum, used to be huge in these circles

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/pastor-accused-of-using-nanny-as-sex-object-2/

just as creepy as the duggars but with a veneer of class; nothing dresses up raping the help like 18th century cosplay

HEY GUNS fucked around with this message at 10:39 on May 27, 2015

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Much like Josh, Jim Bob doesn't spare the rod:

quote:

The report reads; 'Inv. Taylor asked [name redacted] about getting spanked. [Name redacted] said that when [redacted] is bad that [redacted] mother and dad spank [redacted].

'Inv. Taylor asked what they use to spank. [Redacted] said that they have a rod.

'Inv. Taylor asked if they do this to all the kids [redacted] said yes.

'Inv. Taylor asked if they leave any bruising [redacted] said no.'

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jom bob touch the siistter

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

HEY GAL posted:

doug phillips

i mentioned this earlier, but i actually met that guy quite a few times and i was around a lot of people in the quiverfull/patriarchy movement when i was young. my family, as my dad put it, "circled that vortex for a while."

there's actually some theological underpinnings to the quiverfull thing and the political activism...basically they believe that the rapture will be brought about by christians taking over the world politically (see this). so the whole project of making lots of babies and getting super engaged in politics is basically to create heaven on earth and bring about the end of the world. once doug phillips remarked in my presence after hearing that australia only has ~20 million people, "we could take that place over."

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
can't bugger the duggar

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

quote:

May 26, 2015 "Dear Wayne," Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee wrote in January 1997 to a convicted rapist with a record of murder and sexual-abuse charges that reached back 25 years. "My desire is that you be released from prison." Huckabee soon got his wish and Wayne DuMond was freed to move to Missouri, where he almost immediately raped and murdered Carol Sue Shields. Her mother blamed Huckabee.

Huckabee: Tough on Pot-smoking, Soft on Raping.

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007
It's actually about ethics in liberal journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

ham_sanitizer posted:

i mentioned this earlier, but i actually met that guy quite a few times and i was around a lot of people in the quiverfull/patriarchy movement when i was young. my family, as my dad put it, "circled that vortex for a while."
any good stories?

• Locked thread