Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Top City Homo posted:

what do you think that basement is about

The Jim-Bobbing of Isaac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

HEY GAL posted:

any good stories?

one family i know had three daughters who stayed at home and didn't go to college after they were 18 because their place was to be taken care of by their father until they were given away by him to a suitor. unfortunately no one was ever good enough for the dad, so he chased every suitor away and they ended up living at home and being NEETs into their late 20s.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Are there black quiverfull families? If some black couple wanted to have an obscene amount of children that'd still be ok right?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i wish they hadnt

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

happyhippy posted:

Dumb gently caress says that Josh should be punished by making him do what he was doing already.

He's trying the Admiral Kirk "punishment" from Star Trek 4

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

netally posted:

Are there black quiverfull families? If some black couple wanted to have an obscene amount of children that'd still be ok right?

They'd be called welfare queens that are only popping out kids for a handout. It's funny how the idiot Duggar supporters talk about how they're completely self reliant and get no handouts. How is making you house a "church" so you get tax breaks NOT the same thing as a handout?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Has anyone said Rim Job yet?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Leon Einstein posted:

They'd be called welfare queens that are only popping out kids for a handout. It's funny how the idiot Duggar supporters talk about how they're completely self reliant and get no handouts. How is making you house a "church" so you get tax breaks NOT the same thing as a handout?

hth

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i am not spiritual i literally don't know right from wrong i'm typing this on the home pc of a man whose house i invaded and family i murdered and i think it's okay to do this

plz don't ban for account sharing

same except i sign into my own account

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Kill your famil jim bob you've failed as a christian

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Jim Bob getting himself set up in a sweet Crastor situation.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Jim Bob, and Duggars followed with him. And power was given unto them over the red part of the United States, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Dick Duggar? of the Duggarsdale Duggardome?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

InterFaced posted:

Kill your famil jim bob you've failed as a christian

the cool thing is failing as a christian makes you more christian because that means god gets to forgive you, and you get to say that at press conferences

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is Josh going to need to tell his kids when they grow up "no I didn't molest you"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Alternately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFibI_1ZPV4

And since it seems to fit the theme of this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

From Duggar 2011 book

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Whiskey Sours posted:

Has anyone said Rim Job yet?

I sad rim bob like two pages ago

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Really the only kind at this point.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Josh sued Arkansas DHS in 2007. Probably to make them stop monitoring him.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
i wonder how many people would be going on about forgiveness if it was someone a little swarthier diddling the duggars daughters

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Duggar 2011 book

Sexy daughters fit for duggering

-Jim Bob

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

i wonder how many people would be going on about forgiveness if it was someone a little swarthier diddling the duggars daughters

those types would never be allowed near the duggar clan's women

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Casimir Radon posted:

Aatrek was the same age and he was in prison and put on a list for a similar crime

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Casimir Radon posted:

'probably'

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Casimir Radon posted:

"How dare they not let me have time alone with my victims!"

Also look how scared she is of that black dude. Let's put some little kids between me and him!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'm sure it was runway-clearing for the arranged marriage they were trying to set up for the next year.

holy poo poo thats a bomb though

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Duggar 2011 book

This is what the Duggers wear swimming:

No really.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

Aatrek was the same age and he was in prison and put on a list for a similar crime

jim bob knew

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

j̗̬̠̼̫͔ͨͥ̐́i̭̼̣̱̼̗̜̖ͨ͐ͣ̽̂̆̂͌m̢̬͉̗͔̲̣̟ͧ̂̒ ̷͈̟̜̩̙̆ͦ͛̒͞bͭ̒̄͒̈̇͝͏̱̩̪͔̭o̴̺̊b̛̺̩̃̿
̨̠͈̣̟ͮ̅͑͊̎ͪ́͟

Can someone explain to me how this works? especially the way people get text to appear way outside where it should be?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Three Olives posted:

No really.

Lol, one of my friends calls a bathing suit a "swimming costume" because he's weird like that, but that, my friends, is truly a swimming costume.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Otto von Ruthless posted:

Can someone explain to me how this works? especially the way people get text to appear way outside where it should be?

It looks fine to me man, don't know what you're talking about

Hail Jim Bob

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

No really.

So I've never watched the show (thankfully), but did they go to public pools/beaches like that? And how did they avert their eyes to a standard bikini.

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
at this point I will legit be surprised if Jim Bob doesnt come out with something along the lines of "well it's not like he was molesting any of his brothers"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Three Olives posted:

No really.

ugh, loving jezeharlot displaying ANKLES, fetch my eye soap :barf:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress

PISS

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Casimir Radon posted:

more

give me more

unearth the black tar of this story that will feed a fire that rages until everything is consumed

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

ham_sanitizer posted:

one family i know had three daughters who stayed at home and didn't go to college after they were 18 because their place was to be taken care of by their father until they were given away by him to a suitor. unfortunately no one was ever good enough for the dad, so he chased every suitor away and they ended up living at home and being NEETs into their late 20s.

Oh yeah, this is the "stay at home daughter movement"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

If you wear a flat cap and don't know all the words to On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at, you should be shot on sight.

• Locked thread