Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
post is not edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
I dunno why people say ONE can't draw. That chapter was pretty ok. Maybe my bar is too low.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He quite clearly can draw, but his stuff's pretty messy and the intentional low effort of it makes it look more amateur. When compared to most manga artists, it's not in the same league and that's not considering what Murata does for OPM and that reflects more badly on it too. He can probably draw better than your regular joe, and he could probably draw something pretty impressive if he wanted to sit down and draw a single panel for a day or so, but he obviously doesn't want to do that.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PaganGoatPants posted:

I dunno why people say ONE can't draw. That chapter was pretty ok. Maybe my bar is too low.

I've said this before, he's very good at composition and movement. It's just very low effort and lacking the traditional polish, but he's not by any means a bad artist.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Elentor posted:

I've said this before, he's very good at composition and movement. It's just very low effort and lacking the traditional polish, but he's not by any means a bad artist.

Yup
Here comes mention #1993131942:
The original is the storyboard to the Murata version. Murata takes the panels. Does his thing without moving any of the subjects around and it looks amazing.

ToiletDuckie
Feb 18, 2006
Part of me wants the last move to work, because I hope it ends up that Fubuki's previously unrealized inherent talent is actually something like projecting an anti-psychic field and she's just throwing rocks at her sister. That'd lead to some amusing dialog.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

You would think that esper brat would have learned a thing or two about humility after getting crushed by Garou, but nope, the SS Bitch keeps on riding those high seas!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Then again which (high-strung egotisical) heroes have fell into the depths of humility from being showed up by Saitama?
Not even the Tank-Top crew stopped being massive dudebros.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Parrotine posted:

You would think that esper brat would have learned a thing or two about humility after getting crushed by Garou, but nope, the SS Bitch keeps on riding those high seas!

I think she could have taken him at full strength. She is as strong as Mob at 100%

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

I think she could have taken him at full strength. She is as strong as Mob at 100%
Pretty sure Mob is still stronger even if its just due to narrative causality.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Parrotine posted:

Well she had just been caught off guard and smacked around by the monster society so she was not at full power. I doubt she would have beaten him but that could probably justify it in her eyes.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I just occurred to me that both the old grandmaster dudes names are Bang and Bomb. We still haven't seen Blast right? I'm putting in my prediction that Blast is related to the both of them somehow. Either their master, father, or another brother. Might be funny if Blast is their mother.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

didnt one specifically say that she wasn't as strong as mob at 100%? like no contest if mob was serious?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Roobanguy posted:

didnt one specifically say that she wasn't as strong as mob at 100%? like no contest if mob was serious?

I mean mob at ???% can lift the entire school and a bunch of earth into the sky, then actually set it back down perfectly so that there's no proof it ever happened. I don't think Tatsumaki can do that :v:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I don't think she'd be inclined to try, though. She seems perfectly content to focus on pure destruction and ignore every other possible application of her powers.

Sir Ilpalazzo
Sep 4, 2012

Roobanguy posted:

I think the phrasing of his answer was "there's no answer".

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014

Davinci posted:

I just occurred to me that both the old grandmaster dudes names are Bang and Bomb. We still haven't seen Blast right? I'm putting in my prediction that Blast is related to the both of them somehow. Either their master, father, or another brother. Might be funny if Blast is their mother.

whoa! Never considered that before

Jintor
May 19, 2014

i've started reading my hero academia and i want a crossover with OPM like yesterday

that is all

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jintor posted:

i've started reading my hero academia and i want a crossover with OPM like yesterday

that is all

Would like to see the detailed hero-sperging about everyone and then just "...his hero name is Caped Baldy" for Saitama :allears:

E: All Might would join the Saitama's Bros crew though. Ain't give a drat as long as you are a True Hero.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

Shugojin posted:

E: All Might would join the Saitama's Bros crew though. Ain't give a drat as long as you are a True Hero.
"Saitama, my boy!"

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Jintor posted:

that is all

Where do you think All-for-One originates from? OPM is a prequel

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fellis posted:

Where do you think All-for-One originates from? OPM is a prequel

Saitama's bald, so how did he pass down One for All to his successor?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

JosephWongKS posted:

I dunno, I'm looking forward to seeing how ONE writes around this. Probably some absurd deus ex capillius

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

It just has to be his DNA and i don't think this is something that bears thinking about too much.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
He lost a tooth once.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Blinks77 posted:

It just has to be his DNA and i don't think this is something that bears thinking about too much.

Armpit hair! :haw:

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...
He doesn't have eyebrows, either. Pretty sure ALL his hair fell out.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
That's it. His power stems from how aerodynamic he is. Flawless human efficiency. Take that you loving hairy apes.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Cthulhuchan posted:

He doesn't have eyebrows, either. Pretty sure ALL his hair fell out.

Bald people do actually have the same number of hair follicles as anyone else, the hair coming from them is just really loving tiny and fine. If you run your finger gently across your forehead or around your lower eyes you can even still feel the hair follicles still there despite the fact those areas of a face appear bald in humans.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Full chapter update today, it was glorious. That last cut of serious Tatsumaki, :drat:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo it's finally happeninggggg

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This is going to be epic.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Well that was a jump and a half in art.
Then again ONE always steadies his hand when it comes down to serious panels.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Saitama's hands are all covered in monster blood lol

Abandoned Toaster
Jun 4, 2008
Please let this happen. I know something's going to interrupt and it won't but I want them to finally fight so much.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I squealed like a loving girl when I saw that last panel
Holy poo poo i haven't been this excited for anything in a long while.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I wish I could read japanese :(

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That was cool as hell.

I wouldn't hate it if he just snapped her arm like a twig or something inside a 2 panels though.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Aurain posted:

That was cool as hell.

I wouldn't hate it if he just snapped her arm like a twig or something inside a 2 panels though.

That's not how you discipline a lovely little brat, Saitama's a responsible adult!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Wow, Tatsumaki is a real piece of poo poo. She thinks Fubuki's friends are holding her back, so she's going to destroy them all now that she feels Fubuki is strong enough not to be heart broken by the loss.

This fight is going to be great.