Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Grandicap posted:

Because after a party I finally had enough time to read the thread, saw what was happening to DGK wrt votes and panicked. It was a bad call on my part.

And he did not have any inkling of any other cops, it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Gridlocked posted:

Cooooooould be QPQ?

QPQ and DGK are essentially confirmed town by WWM's flip. It's you or DC.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Gridlocked posted:

Cooooooould be QPQ?

Quandary posted the response so I am simply typing words here because I lost my train of thought.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Quandary posted:

Well it ain't me man. Ergo it must be DC or you.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

And he did not have any inkling of any other cops, it seems.

If he knew there were other cops, why would he claim that and give more information to the scum? I can't guarantee that he got the same information that I did but it seems likely for symmetry. If I had claimed earlier, I sure as gently caress wouldn't have mentioned that there might be other cops in the game.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

Quandary posted:

And I have the backing of the confirmed town mod squad, for what' it's worth

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Dead Cow posted:

This is a literally meaningless argument. They're confirmed town, but it doesn't mean they know anything about alignments of anyone else.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Look I dono exactly when I will be leaving/comming back from this replacing the computer parts thing, my mate who is helping me just said he'd be here in 15min so I'm gonna do what my flow chart said, and what I thought was right before Shanakin died and Quandary told us he was a cop and vote for DC.

##vote DC

Let QPQ decide the fate of the game. Or let QPQ decide it must be me and come back with a new (hopefully processor working) computer and find out that I got lynched and you guys have mud in your eyes. Or have Shanakin text me that I got lynched and we can both laugh together as we either the scum played well and used us as distractions or we played so badly no one could tell what we were.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Dead Cow posted:

Well, I have no reason to think you're anything but town. A bit daft now and then, though.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Oh and if you are the scum for some reason DGK I applaud you.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Quandary posted:

If he knew there were other cops, why would he claim that and give more information to the scum? I can't guarantee that he got the same information that I did but it seems likely for symmetry. If I had claimed earlier, I sure as gently caress wouldn't have mentioned that there might be other cops in the game.

Quandary. Are you scum?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

Oh and if you are the scum for some reason DGK I applaud you.

If I were scum I would applaud myself too, because gently caress this isn't easy and I want to CapnAndy this.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

Quandary. Are you scum?

Not quandary but only response that anyone ever needs to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3mCjC7tCy8

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

I could take myself out and then let you fucks gently caress it up

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

Quandary. Are you scum?

I am not.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

Not quandary but only response that anyone ever needs to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3mCjC7tCy8

That was his response.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Dead Cow posted:

I could take myself out and then let you fucks gently caress it up

I wish you would, calling me a gently caress because I don't agree with you isn't nice. We are trying to be nice this game. It's a game for fun not getting mad at like a kid playing League of Legends or Counterstrike.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Ok, good luck you fucks.

##vote dc

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Dead Cow posted:

Ok, good luck you fucks.

##vote dc

Whelp I give up. Didn't think you'd do it.

##unvote

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

##unvote

Too late that was hammer :ssh:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Gridlocked posted:

##unvote

:v: that was the hammer. Whoops.

No hard feels DC. Even if you were mean to me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

##unvote

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Hey it's typical to stop posting when the hammer falls thanks!

:s: Dead Cow, Simone Agricola, Urchin (town-aligned vanilla), was executed day 4. :s:

Night actions!

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?

Dead Cow posted:

Ok, good luck you fucks.

##vote dc

:ghost: Go Team Suicide :ghost:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Another night, faster than the last. The urchins were so anxious from the drama of the previous days that they could barely sleep. One, however, will never wake again.

:s: DGK2000, Serhan, Urchin (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death night 4. :s:

It is now Day 5.
:h: 3 alive, 2 to execute.
:d: There is no deadline.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (3): Gridlocked, Quandary, QuoProQuid

:h: With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to be executed.
:d: There is currently no deadline set.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
gently caress I don't know.

If it was QPQ we were all tricked, if it was Quandary we were wrong 2 nights in a row.

Everyone is laughing now. Everyone.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I wonder. If I don't anything else or any vote will I wake up dead?

And will the whole town blame me for being indecisive and losing the game when I could have prevented Dead Cows suicide by just waiting for QPQ to vote. :cripes:

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

jesus christ do you people ever sleep

stop commiting suicide you loving morons

this game has gone from a sure win to undecided because of you lot cant keep it together

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Pretty sure I'm going to vote for Quandary but give me a few minutes to reread.

Why must you break my heart, Dead Cow? : (

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

I'm sorry for that comment earlier. You are all not "loving morons" but instead wonderful people whose interactions I cherish. I just get a bit frustrated when I wake up to mass confusion and death. The case against Dead Cow was immeasurably stupid and I feel bad for anyone who took any town player who took interest in it. Thankfully, I have high expectations for Quandary and don't think he would start that kind of a case if he were town. He's been off the entire game, as DGK illustrated yesterday.

Further, if Gridlocked were scum, I am almost positive he would have hammered on Quandary yesterday. There's no reason for him to suddenly turn on Dead Cow as scum, because it makes him look worse. I also like his attempt to unvote after Dead Cow's self-vote. I do not think a newbie scum player would be that smart. I also don't think that a newbie scum player would have flown under the radar of literally everyone in this game. If Gridlocked is scum, then he has fooled literally everyone.

So, with that said, let's go with the simplest of scenarios:

##vote: Quandary

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Friendly mod request: even though when hammer falls the game is over, still please don't postpostpost until I'm there to process it and end the game officially. It's a pet peeve of mine. Thanks!

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I'm honestly shocked DC didn't flip scum. QPQ is all but confirmed town, so all I have to say is I underestimated you Gridlocked, well played.

##Vote Gridlocked

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

QuoProQuid posted:

I'm sorry for that comment earlier. You are all not "loving morons" but instead wonderful people whose interactions I cherish. I just get a bit frustrated when I wake up to mass confusion and death. The case against Dead Cow was immeasurably stupid and I feel bad for anyone who took any town player who took interest in it. Thankfully, I have high expectations for Quandary and don't think he would start that kind of a case if he were town. He's been off the entire game, as DGK illustrated yesterday.

How was the case on DC stupid? Obviously I was wrong, but it definitely looked like bussing and I think the case was valid.

Besides, if I was scum look at how poorly I've played these past few days. If I was the only scum left, I would have to get to the point where it was just me and one person left, aka would have needed to orchestrate lots of lynches in a row. Why in that case would I have been consistently reminding the town that you and your crew were confirmed town? Why would I have been consistently outlining how I think Gridlocked has been the antithesis of scummy? If I was scum I would have needed to get all of you lynched, aka would have been sowing seeds of doubt not consistently reinforcing how townie you have been.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Please unvote before Gridlocked gets here and hammers to win the game.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Ahhhh stop making me the one to decide the way the game goes. I can feel the ghosts of every player watching going "Watch Grid gently caress it up for us again."

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I specifically voted for DC yesterday so you could be the deciding vote QPQ why are you making me do this!? :cripes:

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Gridlocked posted:

Ahhhh stop making me the one to decide the way the game goes. I can feel the ghosts of every player watching going "Watch Grid gently caress it up for us again."

is it really that much of a choice

really

like, after i have claimed and had my claim confirmed by two separate people

????

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
##unvote , ##vote qpq

If gridlocked was the last scum he would have just hammered me. I'm not sure what's going on but it has to be qpq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

QuoProQuid posted:

is it really that much of a choice

really

like, after i have claimed and had my claim confirmed by two separate people

????

But what if you're lying and elaborate and tricksey and Quandary is really the good guy.

• Locked thread