Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Wulfolme posted:

They're always pretty insistent that as soon as the rings are on, you're not only welcome to tear that cooter up, you're loving encouraged. They're against all forms of sex that ain't husband and wife because the boundless joys of the wiener are supposed to be strictly reserved for holy matrimony. You're never supposed to pretend they don't exist. They're not quite that stupid.

I bet Jim Bob is a foot fetishist or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Krispy Kareem posted:

As already mentioned, sex within the relm of marriage is fine.

Dating is awkward because they're doing Christian Dating, which is heavily chaperoned and doesn't allow kissing before marriage. But it's not arranged, although your pool of available suitors is limited. And if you want to break it off, I'm sure you'll get no more pressure than any other child whose parents take an unhealthy interest in your sex life.

Jill Duggar actually met her husband in Napal where he was doing missionary work. And yes, Jim Bob was with her the whole time (they got matching native outfits).

So it's a little better than "I'll trade you my daughter for 3 goats and an AK-47."

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

its cool how some of the poorest people live in Arkansas and vote for the aaw shucks poo poo eating grin cocksuckers that keep them from rising up in life.

lol Nobody in Arkansas votes because the options are always either two shiteaters or one unopposed shiteater.

Those campaign ads for Tom Cotton ran for like two goddamn years straight.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Lord of Pie posted:

lol Nobody in Arkansas votes because the options are always either two shiteaters or one unopposed shiteater.

Those campaign ads for Tom Cotton ran for like two goddamn years straight.

obama obama obama obama obama obama president barrack obama

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

Krispy Kareem posted:

And if you want to break it off, I'm sure you'll get no more pressure than any other child whose parents take an unhealthy interest in your sex life.

Cf., at least one girl was smart enough to hit the eject button on Josh.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Krispy Kareem posted:

Jill Duggar actually met her husband in Napal where he was doing missionary work. And yes, Jim Bob was with her the whole time (they got matching native outfits).

No, her husband was in crazy jim bob's bible study group or something, and daddy set them up. Then he and jill skyped for a while about bible poo poo, and then jim bob took her to meet him in Nepal where he was doing missionary work. So it was still daddy that arranged the whole thing.

JIM BOB

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Idiot Kicker posted:

I want to make this image 16-bit-style but I don't have the skill necessary

Neither do I, I suppose.

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 29, 2015

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

staberind posted:

Neither do I, I suppose.

it made me laugh so gj buddy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

staberind posted:

Neither do I, I suppose.

looks like a sim city adviser from the cutting room floor.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

his tiny babylike features make him perfect for pixelated art

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
That quote comes from this: http://duggarsandbatesconfessions.tumblr.com/page/38

Specifically:
http://duggarsandbatesconfessions.tumblr.com/post/118965078392/it-kinda-gets-on-my-nerves-when-people-are-like

staberind fucked around with this message at 05:06 on May 29, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Didn't the doctor say she'll die or something if she tries to pop another clone out?

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Ha, I like the idea that even Betty Bowers is like "hell naw" to the Duggars.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

dog buttz posted:

I bet he has some weird diaper fetish that I saw on an episode of Real Sex back in the 90s.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

My bet is on Michelle being able to pump out 1 or 2 more babies (likely with physical or mental disabilities) before she eventually dies of a pregnancy complication, leaving her oldest unwed daughters to become full time moms instead of part-time moms.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Crusty Nutsack posted:

No, her husband was in crazy jim bob's bible study group or something, and daddy set them up. Then he and jill skyped for a while about bible poo poo, and then jim bob took her to meet him in Nepal where he was doing missionary work. So it was still daddy that arranged the whole thing.

JIM BOB

Well, yeah. There has to be some family connection because they only ever hang out with other like-minded families (hence the limited pool of suitors). What I'm getting at, is no matter how backwards the process - it isn't an arranged marriage and the girls have a choice, in as much their limited exposure offers. I'm sure at least one Duggar would love a heavily muscled man with skin like polished ebony, but Michelle will never get to realize that fantasy because the only black guy she ever sees is Herman Cain.

Nessa posted:

My bet is on Michelle being able to pump out 1 or 2 more babies (likely with physical or mental disabilities) before she eventually dies of a pregnancy complication, leaving her oldest unwed daughters to become full time moms instead of part-time moms.

I thought they were done after this last one? If only because they're out of all the good J names and not even Jim Bob wants a boy named Jay-Z.

Krispy Wafer fucked around with this message at 05:39 on May 29, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Two triangle-mouthed freaks and their fuckdolls.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

HOLY poo poo :barf:

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

classic

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Krispy Kareem posted:

Well, yeah. There has to be some family connection because they only ever hang out with other like-minded families (hence the limited pool of suitors). What I'm getting at, is no matter how backwards the process - it isn't an arranged marriage and the girls have a choice, in as much their limited exposure offers. I'm sure at least one Duggar would love a heavily muscled man with skin like polished ebony, but Michelle will never get to realize that fantasy because the only black guy she ever sees is Herman Cain.

Yeah, they have a choice to pick the guy their dad picks for them. That's a choice all right.

I guess you missed the link someone posted earlier in the thread about how Josh was betrothed to a girl at 14, then the whole molestation thing happened and that fell apart.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

Can't be a Duggar daughter, she's dressed too skanky

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

shiksa posted:

looks like a sim city adviser from the cutting room floor.

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON loving! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Say Nothing posted:

legit uncanny

Jonny 290 posted:

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON loving! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Nike! Nike, thread, nike!

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012

Krispy Kareem posted:

I thought they were done after this last one? If only because they're out of all the good J names and not even Jim Bob wants a boy named Jay-Z.

They don't have a Judith yet...that's a good Bible name

Then again.......

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Why you all so down on ol' JB? He just wants to be part of the long-standing brotherhood where a man has control over a large number of women.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I thought Michelle Duggar hit menopause and that's the only reason they stopped

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I just found out the Bates family exists, also with 19 kids and 2 seasons of reality show under their belt already. I guess they've got a standby freakshow all ready for that slot on the freakshow channel.

They don't seem to have a naming scheme tho.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So the girl that rejected Josh, (surely she rejected him and not the otehr way round?), does she get ostracized for not picking a 'perfectly good bachelor boy her parents picked"? Is she somehow sinful for not aquiesing to his/her parents wants? Will no other suitors want her because she is damaged goods, or even worse 'slutty' for having dated multiple men before marriage?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

BrigadierSensible posted:

So the girl that rejected Josh, (surely she rejected him and not the otehr way round?), does she get ostracized for not picking a 'perfectly good bachelor boy her parents picked"? Is she somehow sinful for not aquiesing to his/her parents wants? Will no other suitors want her because she is damaged goods, or even worse 'slutty' for having dated multiple men before marriage?

you say that like you think it was her and not her dad that vetoed the match.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

Shithouse Dave posted:

you say that like you think it was her and not her dad that vetoed the match.

Jesus forgiveness heals all wounds (except broken hymens)

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Her dad broke them up after he found out Josh molested his sisters.

Before you think too well of him he did it because he lost an election and went looking for the sin in his house that made God punish him. Not, you know, to keep his daughter from marrying a child molester.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

my dad, who grew up hardcore southern baptist but has been pretty much non-religious since the 70s, still brings up weird Blood Libel type stuff about catholics occasionally

Pretty sure he stole sterreotypes that rightfully belong to the Jews...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

staberind posted:

Neither do I, I suppose.

ugh worst 90s shovelware ever

I'm going back to wolfenstein (gets out box of 11 diskettes)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jim Bob Duggar
is one ugly mother fuggar

Jim Bob Duggar
is a filthy daughter fuggar

Jim Bob Duggar
gonna fuggar his own Duggars

Jim Bob Duggar
is one ugly mother fuggar

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

dog buttz posted:

NIKE! NIKE!

Krispy Kareem posted:

I'm sure at least one Duggar would love a heavily muscled man with skin like polished ebony, but Michelle will never get to realize that fantasy because the only black guy she ever sees is Herman Cain.

There was a black personal trainer - which is why there was that picture where Jim Bob was showing off his guns (not the actual weapons cache he probably has in a bunker somewhere). I guess it would be impure for him to work with the girls/women though, maybe they're not even allowed to cast their eyes on his skin?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Idiot Kicker posted:

I want to make this image 16-bit-style but I don't have the skill necessary

Is this any good?

Would like to see a Magic: The Gathering card but lack skill and knowledge.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Uncanny:

Also, from http://duggarmemes.tumblr.com/:

I suppose this might not be an accurate quote, not sure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Jim Bob

• Locked thread