Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Wulfolme posted:

I thought Michelle Duggar hit menopause and that's the only reason they stopped

I thought they were literally never going to stop trying? Like, even if she's 50 and popping out miscarriages it doesn't matter cos it's god's will.

Edit: Yeah, not a great source, but apparently she's seeing fertility doctors so she can have a downs baby at 47. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...en-aged-47.html

SEX BURRITO fucked around with this message at 11:53 on May 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

So what's the next TLC show that's gonna have a rape scandal? My money's on the midgets because I can't think of any other show on that network because I haven't watched it since the they stopped being The Learning Channel and showing Connections and The Human Animal so I could learn about how the Black Death and computers are related and then watch a dude blow a load in a chick with a camera in her cooch.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

So what's the next TLC show that's gonna have a rape scandal? My money's on the midgets because I can't think of any other show on that network because I haven't watched it since the they stopped being The Learning Channel and showing Connections and The Human Animal so I could learn about how the Black Death and computers are related and then watch a dude blow a load in a chick with a camera in her cooch.

I'm hoping for Sister Wives so my wife can stop watching it

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Those 16 bit images are exactly what I wanted

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

Cthulu Carl posted:

So what's the next TLC show that's gonna have a rape scandal? My money's on the midgets

You gotta be more specific. TLC is currently airing four shows about little people.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Pillowpants posted:

lol i just looked this up and now i cant stop reading wikipedia articles about all the hosed up mormon sects hiding out in the deserts

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

:sherman:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

XMNN posted:

lol i just looked this up and now i cant stop reading wikipedia articles about all the hosed up mormon sects hiding out in the deserts

ie any mormon sect

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
which is worse? front hugging or sister touching? the answer may surprise you!

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Darkman Fanpage posted:

which is worse? front hugging or sister touching? the answer may surprise you!

Teenage boy discovers one weird trick to avoid front-hugging! His sisters hate him!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Five Head?

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 13:38 on May 29, 2015

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
All the women have the same creepy look on their face that makes me feel depressed.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Pillowpants posted:

Sister Wives seem ready to tear apart the good ol fashion way (resentment and divorce).

Their kids are real shitheads to each other but at least they moved to Vegas and became somewhat normal.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Cthulu Carl posted:

Either the gay guy from Say Yes To The Dress, or one of the depressing housewives on Extreme Couponing.

IDK, those are just the first two shows I though of.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Ways back, and i haven't checked the thread in a few days...buuuuuut

Bobby, your god says raping women is ok. Rape, pay a small fine, you now have a new wife, IF you're caught, that is.

Many couples do want to adopt, including gay couples which would really, really improve the situation. But you hate them gays, so that axes that

The destruction of an innocent child is kinda sketchy since your bible has multiple instances of God being ok with that, and that your bible says a baby isn't a baby for some time after it's born.

Rape and incest are like the base of mankind, according to your religion and both seem to be pretty ok with your God

The last point is the only sane one you've had. Though i suspect by the time you would choose to go that way would be well after too late because you wanted that baby born

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

And Jesus Bob said unto the people, "He who who has not committed incest among you, let him inject the first of the lethal drugs into my son." And nobody stepped forward because all of Jesus Bob's disciples were also pedos.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

netally posted:

I thought they were literally never going to stop trying? Like, even if she's 50 and popping out miscarriages it doesn't matter cos it's god's will.

Edit: Yeah, not a great source, but apparently she's seeing fertility doctors so she can have a downs baby at 47. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...en-aged-47.html

God: OK, time to put a stop to this farce

*fertility doctors*

God: jesus christ lady come on

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
"is mommy wet? does that make mommy wet? mommy like me touchey tongue on mama.... mommy like?"

-- Jim Bob Duggar

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
that quote was from an unaired episode where they went to a church picnic

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

XMNN posted:

drat yeah screw those motherfuckers who have unlimited pussy right

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Equine Don posted:

drat yeah screw those motherfuckers who have unlimited pussy right

i mean its pretty drat smart of them to corral all thos wiminfolk like that

its also funny on a cosmic level

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I miss this man

Come back 2016

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

God: OK, time to put a stop to this farce

*fertility doctors*

God: jesus christ lady come on

So birth control is wrong because God decides how many children you should have, but when God finally says "Enough! It's a pussy, not a clown car, bitch!" you go to doctors to try and disobey His will?

gently caress me, these people are out of their minds.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

i mean its pretty drat smart of them to corral all thos wiminfolk like that

its also funny on a cosmic level

gonna raise a stable of elaine benices out in the badlands

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

http://www.alive.org

So I decided to call the people who are running the conference and they stated that "Josh and Anna are still making a decision but it's looking like they won't be there" instead of the conference removing them

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

PT6A posted:

So birth control is wrong because God decides how many children you should have, but when God finally says "Enough! It's a pussy, not a clown car, bitch!" you go to doctors to try and disobey His will?

gently caress me, these people are out of their minds.

god invented in vitro fertilization to help spread his good message, but He also invented birth control to tempt and attempt to trip us up.

It's a tightrope walk, this godhavin'

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They stopped using Birth Control because they caused her to have a miscarriage

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Reverse Centaur posted:

Sister Wives seem ready to tear apart the good ol fashion way (resentment and divorce).

Their kids are real shitheads to each other but at least they moved to Vegas and became somewhat normal.

nobody living in vegas is normal

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Did birth control really cause her miscarriage though? I had a pregnancy scare while on the pill and I read quite a few articles that said it shouldn't cause birth defects, miscarriages etc. As long as you stop taking them as soon as you find out. Those bunches of cells are pretty resilient.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

netally posted:

Did it though? I had a pregnancy scare while on the pill and I read quite a few articles that said it shouldn't cause birth defects, miscarriages etc. As long as you stop taking them as soon as you find out.

im' sure the diggers had a full medical workup and extensive debriefing with their obgyn and gen prac before blaming the birth control pills for a miscarriage, theres no way they just cried for a night and jim bob saw a huge in and said "i bet it was those pills"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Given how much poo poo he's swept under the rug or spouted without any basis of reality, you really think that wouldn't bee something he'd do?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

netally posted:

Did birth control really cause her miscarriage though? I had a pregnancy scare while on the pill and I read quite a few articles that said it shouldn't cause birth defects, miscarriages etc. As long as you stop taking them as soon as you find out. Those bunches of cells are pretty resilient.

quote:

At the 2014 Values Voter Summit in Sept. 2014 in Washington, D.C., Jim Bob was interviewed the The Friddle Show to discuss his pro-life views and his efforts to involve other conservative christians in politics and voting.

Thats when he decided to reveal that his wife, Michelle, was once on birth control during the early years of their marriage. Unfortunately, he also believes it was her time on birth control that caused her miscarriage of what would have been their second child.

When Michelle and I first got married, we got married pretty young. She was 17, I was 19, and we thought we would eventually have 1 or 2, 3 children, but we werent ready for children right away. So she went on the birth control pill, and it was on that until about 3 and a half years into our marriage, and then [] she ended up going off the pill. We had our first son, Josh. Then she went back on the pill, Jim Bob explained.

And then something we didnt know is that the pill can actually allow women to get pregnant, but then it can be aborted. Thats what happened with Michelle.

Jim Bob then went on to explain that he and Michelle started to examine the situation and even spoke to a Christian doctor who confirmed their beliefs. The religious couple also looked at scripture about having children, which is when they realized that they would stay away from contraceptions and have as many children as God would allow them to have.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Hmmmm, let me think about this : the duggars, essentially the byword for crazy fertility, possessing and using contraceptives.

Yep.

edit:
"the friddle show"

I don't even

staberind fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 29, 2015

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

BrigadierSensible posted:

Serious question: what do the Quiverfull and associated fundies think of black/hispanic people?

Obviously they hate brown people as filthy unclean heathen muslim/hindu/buddhists, but what do they think about black Christians?

Obviously as rednecks they hate them, but I am curious as to how they justify it biblically. Do they use the Mormon "their skin is darkened because they are sinners" poo poo?

They only count when the numbers are needed.

Like when they make a popularity call, suddenly everyone they hate other times as not real Christians become Christian.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The religious couple also looked at scripture about having children

How can people seriously do this and not think that their life is hosed up?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DOOP posted:

I miss this man

Come back 2016

unironically this

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Code Jockey posted:

unironically this

Shucky Ducky

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Captain von Trapp posted:

You gotta be more specific. TLC is currently airing four shows about little people.

The one with the midget couple who adopted a midget Asian midget kid. I dunno man, if any of the midget shows ends in a rape scandal I'll call it a win.

I guess I lust for TLC midget rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Jim Bob

• Locked thread