Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Jesus...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
What's the single most jarring response I could give this guy?

quote:

Unless I've missed something, I find the attacks on this guy pretty weak and sad. From what I've read he did this 12 years ago and hasn't done anything since. I'm not saying he's a hero but he appears to have reformed at least in this.

I'm thinking that article about purity balls and the woman whose father used her as a marital aid, I could tie that in on cultural/ideological grounds.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Accretionist posted:

What's the single most jarring response I could give this guy?

I'm thinking that article about purity balls and the woman whose father used her as a marital aid, I could tie that in on cultural/ideological grounds.

HWat?

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

Cthulu Carl posted:

The one with the midget couple who adopted a midget Asian midget kid.

Among the four little-person-themed shows on TLC, two involve families with adopted Asian little people.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Josh molested sisters who were as young as 4-5 when he was 14 years old
Lena looked at her sisters vagina when she was 7

Even the incident itself aside, it's still astoundingly creepy to publish the story as an adult and humorously describe herself as a sexual predator. If Josh had written a book this year (he's basically the same age as Lena) with the exact same words, he'd have been crucified. Deservedly, imho.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

PurityCulture.txt - http://www.alternet.org/how-christian-purity-culture-enabled-my-stepfather-sexually-abuse-me

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
tbh i dont think the outrage is really over 14 year old josh groping his sisters, although it's clear that he didn't get the reform he needed and neither he nor the girls got the therapy the whole family needs. the reason people are flipping out and/or lolling is because of the cover up, the waving off, the horrible beliefs, the repression, the huckabee, and the mind-boggling hypocrisy of it all

lena dunham aint got nothing on that

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

you irl posted:

tbh i dont think the outrage is really over 14 year old josh groping his sisters, although it's clear that he didn't get the reform he needed and neither he nor the girls got the therapy the whole family needs. the reason people are flipping out and/or lolling is because of the cover up, the waving off, the horrible beliefs, the repression, the huckabee, and the mind-boggling hypocrisy of it all

lena dunham aint got nothing on that

Also that the police officer that Jim bob went to to cover it up ended up being a pedophile as well. drat

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lena dunham is josh duggar in drag

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Inside Out Mom posted:

LMAO really? Link please.

He paid 3.5 million is hush money to cover-up a past indiscretion aka hopefully gay sex.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/05/29/dennis-hastert-indictment-hometown-yorkville/28162155/

http://www.kaaltv.com/article/stories/S3810602.shtml?cat=11985

FBI caught him since he kept on sending money but in such a way to avoid the $10,000 flag limit.

However he did it so much it go flagged by the banks and ironically will get prosecuted using some of the laws passed from the Patriot Act.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dug queen

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Also that the police officer that Jim bob went to to cover it up ended up being a pedophile as well. drat

everything about this story is a blessing :)

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I just never understand why people go in to threads to say "well x did y too why aren't you talking about that!" with all sorts of weird outrage. People in the comment section on deadspin and grantland and stuff keep doing it with the FIFA arrests - "oh yeah way to go arresting soccer presidents when THE BANK owners are still unpunished :smug:" I mean, that's true but also a totally different thing that everyone is already aware of. And I know the joke is on me for reading comment sections on dumb sports blogs, but the point stands.

Yeah Lena Dunham is super gross and weird and we've had several giant threads about her and everyone already said a lot of jokes about attrek and stuff. This is a different gross hosed up thing that is happening.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

why are you complaining about this when game of thrones is so wrong?!

(I agree with you completely)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hosed up if true

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Lazy_Liberal posted:

why are you complaining about this when game of thrones is so wrong?!

(I agree with you completely)

If we are living in a game of thrones world I want a pet dinosa...I mean, dragon haha

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

If we are living in a game of thrones world I want a pet dinosa...I mean, dragon haha

marry a duggar, get a pet woman

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

He paid 3.5 million is hush money to cover-up a past indiscretion aka hopefully gay sex.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/05/29/dennis-hastert-indictment-hometown-yorkville/28162155/

http://www.kaaltv.com/article/stories/S3810602.shtml?cat=11985

FBI caught him since he kept on sending money but in such a way to avoid the $10,000 flag limit.

However he did it so much it go flagged by the banks and ironically will get prosecuted using some of the laws passed from the Patriot Act.

Can't believe we have a law called the patriot act used to spy on muricans

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Darkman Fanpage posted:

if the first story is true that kid sucks at cranking it. a few hours? what was he doing? tantric masturbation?

That was my first thought, too. If it's lasting hours, you're either really lovely at wanking, or doing it far, far too much.

But, yeah, I can't imagine not being allowed to jerk it as a teenager. I don't think I could've make it three days when I was 14, much less permanent.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

did we ever establish if Jim Bob is more Craster or Walder Frey?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Mr. Pumroy posted:

jim bob ooks like that triangle mouthed dollfucker

Several pages back but I bolted up in my chair and said "holy poo poo" at this post oh my god

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

PT6A posted:

That was my first thought, too. If it's lasting hours, you're either really lovely at wanking, or doing it far, far too much.

But, yeah, I can't imagine not being allowed to jerk it as a teenager. I don't think I could've make it three days when I was 14, much less permanent.

Same. My second thought was that wow, this kid probably has zero time to himself ever. No wonder he's in a bathroom for hours. They all have no privacy whatsoever, and I don't even mean that regarding time to masturbate. They don't even have their own rooms, do they? Granted there's nothing wrong with sharing a room with one other sibling [same sex I mean, just not girl/boy unless they can agree on decor]. No wonder he's hosed up among other reasons.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Wedemeyer posted:

Same. My second thought was that wow, this kid probably has zero time to himself ever. No wonder he's in a bathroom for hours. They all have no privacy whatsoever, and I don't even mean that regarding time to masturbate. They don't even have their own rooms, do they? Granted there's nothing wrong with sharing a room with one other sibling [same sex I mean, just not girl/boy unless they can agree on decor]. No wonder he's hosed up among other reasons.

The girls all share one room, and presumably the boys share one room too. So yes the chicks who are 20+ share with the little girls who are like 3. Weirdly enough, you always see the girls room on the show, but I don't ever remember seeing the boys room.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Can't rim job the jim bob

Jim bob

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Jim bob

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jim bob can go to lifetime and be on hoarders

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jim bob.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Monkey Fracas posted:

Ṉ̶̡̲̦̲̼̪̰̞͉͕̝̯̬̘͓̞͕̣͋͂ͩ̃̏̂̾̑̒͂ͧ̚̕͟͞ͅȋ̸̡̢̨̟̖̜͈͉̳̭̤̙͖͋͐̾̎ͨ̑͒̿͗̊̅͆̌̑̒̍̚͞b̏ͨͭ͌ͧͮ́҉̛̘̠̰̰̞͉̼̦̻̹͉͔͇͉̻̻͓̤̟ ̷ͮͪ̏̓̃͂ͥͭ̋̎̚͏͔̩͕̜͢G̡̗̰̺̳͙̬̱̟̺̖̙̥̲̱̤ͧ͂̄ͧͧ̔̕o̢̨̓̒̈́̾̍͟҉̳̠̥̫̤͕͓͈̥̀ĝ̢͍̲̘͈͇̠̟̥̖̭͙͉̈́̋̀́̚͢͠͞ͅ

Quote for coolness

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

PT6A posted:

Teenage boy discovers one weird trick to avoid front-hugging! His sisters hate him!

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

jam bib

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
is it prounced "Dew-gar" or "Dugg-ar"?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Harald posted:

molest-gar

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

BirD's of a feather flock together.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The photoshop

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

If the Duggar family tree doesn't look like this I'll be shocked

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Why are the biggest perverts some of the most powerful people? Some of the people make my skin crawl.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Enclaves of cultish white people are the end-game of the white race I think. We are seeing into the future.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
but i mean who hasnt got a bim job from their brother at least once?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Harald posted:

It's like "Dugg-ar" or "dug 'er".

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Harald posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Equine Don posted:

drat yeah screw those motherfuckers who have unlimited pussy right

Most of it is underage, hope this helps.

• Locked thread