Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

my vote was great, the best, even, but i dont see how bad votes preceding it make kleedrac's post better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
bad votes following it make it even worse since at least good votes would present a plausible reason for him making that post

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
*preceding it

also append "as town" to the end of that as well while i'm correcting myself

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

MC Eating Disorder posted:

bad votes following it make it even worse since at least good votes would present a plausible reason for him making that post

I don't understand this. bad votes are ok until they aren't?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
that's not what I'm saying and even if you didn't notice my mafia edit I dont know how you interpreted it as meaning that

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if every other vote on pig had been grounded in some kind of actual good and unfuckwithable logic and reasoning kleedracs post would have been bad, but still could conceivably have been made by a bad townie. On the flipside, kleedracs post being preceded by garbage posts makes me think he's bad scum because I can't see why town would jump on a pile of bad votes to put someone at -1

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm literally asking if anyone can come up with a good reason for a townie to make that post, since I'm actually having trouble believing anyone could be bad enough at scum to make it, and there's absolutely no way in my mind that it could have been made by town unless I'm missing something, which I would like to know if anyone can point out before I vote kleedrac

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think this line of argument is disingenuous, the vote isn't any worse than the one to put him -2, it's just easier to point out because of the awkward explanation

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Why would any town make a bad vote at all?

*looks at entirety of sa mafia*

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I'd be willing to vote kleedrac, but I am baffled by his play. I do not get a scum or town read from a post like that.

Like, my thought process has been from each of the two roles the scum could be. The king would definitely not play that sketchy. I do not think he can be the king. Could he be a guard? Is he really just trying to lynch cpig for no stated reason? Or is he trying to draw heat off of cpig by making himself look so bad? I don't see what his motivation would be as scum.

When DBD said 'ballsy' I agreed. It's ballsy to do a play that is so, so scummy.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Yeah Kleedrac is either really bad/unaware town play or guard play

GG whether or not it's his playstyle or not just always reads safe so I could see king. Same with Mouse. Mouse could be king. Okay with all 3, less sure on everybody else.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I'm literally asking if anyone can come up with a good reason for a townie to make that post, since I'm actually having trouble believing anyone could be bad enough at scum to make it, and there's absolutely no way in my mind that it could have been made by town unless I'm missing something, which I would like to know if anyone can point out before I vote kleedrac

Out of all of his posts thats actually the one I've taken the least issue with because it makes no loving sense, the rest of what he's said is just as puzzling so I can actually see myself talking myself out of Kleedrac

Mouse has been white noise and I DO NOT like the one post he made. and like I said, GG just seems super "helpy" which I can see a trait of a king doing, blend in, not doing too much wild poo poo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote strong mouse it this guy, maybe. one thing we know for sure is that mouse cannot live in a castle.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Mice can very well live in castles. Why do you think there are always cats around? They trying to catch me. But I'm too strong, and this mouse is going to kill the king.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Strong Mouse posted:

Mice can very well live in castles. Why do you think there are always cats around? They trying to catch me. But I'm too strong, and this mouse is going to kill the king.

this is a good response to everythin g thats happened. in opposite land, that is. which is not where we currently are.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Strong Mouse posted:

Who you nibblin' at mouse lord (give me reads)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Strong Mouse posted:

This is a good post, king gulag is off base

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there appear to be several accusations leveled against me. here is my treatise on mouse ecology

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

This is a good post, king gulag is off base

what's your favorite future song this year

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Technically last year but monster is the poo poo

Waiting on ape poo poo and future Hendrix for sure though 🔥😤🔥

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

Technically last year but monster is the poo poo

Waiting on ape poo poo and future Hendrix for sure though 🔥😤🔥

I'm keen to march madness and forever eva but everything he's touched lately has been 🔥

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm lukewarm on zay and esco so I'm really just looking forward to mike will

I had a chance to see metro with thugger and Travis Scott but I was sick :'(

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CapitalistPig (3): Ghastly Gangsta, BottleKnight, Kleedrac
Strong Mouse (2): Deadbeat Dad, GulagDolls
BottleKnight (1): Tremendous Taste
Kleedrac (1): CapitalistPig

Not Voting (2): MC Eating Disorder, Strong Mouse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
(I'm hitting the road on the way home right away)
It seems that lacking a deadline a vote is a bad idea? I guess I really don't quite get this variant - I assumed that no-lynchs are bad and that eventually Met's gonna show up and set a deadline. I literally voted the leader at the time I placed my vote (still the leader actually.) Can those of you who thought my vote is suspicious look at my assumptions and tell me if I did the wrong thing? Can you correct my assumptions if they're wrong? I'll catch up when I get home.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kleedrac posted:

(I'm hitting the road on the way home right away)
It seems that lacking a deadline a vote is a bad idea? I guess I really don't quite get this variant - I assumed that no-lynchs are bad and that eventually Met's gonna show up and set a deadline. I literally voted the leader at the time I placed my vote (still the leader actually.) Can those of you who thought my vote is suspicious look at my assumptions and tell me if I did the wrong thing? Can you correct my assumptions if they're wrong? I'll catch up when I get home.

Yeah, I don't see you as being anything other than a red herring for town. Not making a case and just pushing a lynch is not town play. At least cpig is scumhunting.

##vote kleedrac

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not having a deadline would be fine if you cowards would just vote the mouse

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

not having a deadline would be fine if you cowards would just vote the mouse

He's only made 4 posts, 3 since the game started. Honestly he should just get modkilled if he's not going to play.

If the mouse does come back, these are questions for him: who are your top 3 scum picks? What role would you peg each of those three as being if they are scum - guard or king?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CapitalistPig (2): Ghastly Gangsta, Kleedrac
Kleedrac (2): CapitalistPig, BottleKnight
BottleKnight (1): Tremendous Taste

Not Voting (2): MC Eating Disorder, Strong Mouse

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Traditionally no deadlines in Assassin in the Palace games because they're a bit more chill than normal Mafia games, but if people are getting too restless and you guys are taking way too long for a lynch, I'll go ahead and set a deadline and make it a plurality lynch.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't mind the mouse but I think kleedrac is better. Its a very hard style of game to get a grip on. I can imagine the guards being super lurky OR super bombastic in their play this game but I sort of assume the king would have to contribute or he'd just get lynched for lurking anyway. Kleedrac probably isn't king though, but I think he's a very high chance of being a guard. Mouse is probably also a guard. I'd like to lynch them both but I think we should give mouse some more time to get his poo poo together and contribute more so for today I wanna ##vote Kleedrac and we can nail the mouse tomorrow

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I had a vision in my dreams that mc eating disorder is high effort scum

##vote mc eating disorder

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Kleedrac (3): CapitalistPig, BottleKnight, MC Eating Disorder
CapitalistPig (2): Ghastly Gangsta, Kleedrac
MC Eating Disorder (1): Tremendous Taste

Not Voting (1): Strong Mouse

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

on top of that as someone with an eating disorder i am shaken by your cavalier usage

who will help me fell this demon

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

I had a vision in my dreams that mc eating disorder is high effort scum

##vote mc eating disorder

been busy this weekend but yeah we should move towards something

i can actually see that?

I'd still rather go on Mouse or Kleedrac but still waiting on Mouse to do stuff. Kleedrac seems earnest in his weirdness even if every post is kinda bad

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mouse is not gonna do stuff. i vote we rename him. to weak mouse.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tremendous Taste posted:

on top of that as someone with an eating disorder i am shaken by your cavalier usage

who will help me fell this demon

Hey friend,

I'm sorry if this is a legit post, we should internet hang and swap stories if you want

I am still not scum though, I'm really bad at being active scum, that is my scum meta

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it is a true but insincere tale, i am only horrified and offended by my vision

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hmmmm OK I too have terrible dreams but this game is not causing any of them, but do you think kleedrac and the mouse are town? The only reason to vote me over them is if you aren't sure about the two lead suspects

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have to trust my visions up until the point those visions are not viable

I think both the strong mouse and the weak kleedrac are being shanghaid

but by whom....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I dunno this game is hard and we should stop being babies and just pick someone though

Who has the least posts, let's start there cause its been a long as hell day and also slow as gently caress so at least a few guards have to be lurking

• Locked thread