Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Jerm Bib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuMvqejrHzg

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jim bob...

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Bib Job.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lord of Pie posted:

If the Duggar family tree doesn't look like this I'll be shocked

Inbreeding gave Charles II a face like a foot, the Duggars on the other hand all look like someone drew a tiny face on a potato. Genetics is weird.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i shall name him.....

jim bob

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Inbreeding gave Charles II a face like a foot, the Duggars on the other hand all look like someone drew a tiny face on a potato. Genetics is weird.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Say Nothing posted:

i was bored, here be disgusted more efficiently

Number of Grandparents you should have(# he had):
Parents: 2(2)
Grand: 2(4)
1 Great: 8(8)
2 Great: 16(14)
3 Great: 32(18)
4 Great: 64(26)
5 Great: 128(34)

Twinty Zuleps fucked around with this message at 03:28 on May 30, 2015

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I wish all of these kids had a chance.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Wedemeyer posted:

Same. My second thought was that wow, this kid probably has zero time to himself ever. No wonder he's in a bathroom for hours. They all have no privacy whatsoever, and I don't even mean that regarding time to masturbate. They don't even have their own rooms, do they? Granted there's nothing wrong with sharing a room with one other sibling [same sex I mean, just not girl/boy unless they can agree on decor]. No wonder he's hosed up among other reasons.

One of the few episodes I remember watching, they had just built this giant house and some of the older girls were going to get their own rooms, but they decided they didn't want their own rooms. The teenage girls chose to keep sharing a bedroom.

They had become so used to constantly being around other people that the thought of sleeping in a bedroom alone terrified them.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Selena is bi polar FYI

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

man 'ye promised he wouldnt mention about using my jizzum for their rap baby

E: my jizzum my right! my jizzum my right!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Those are some ugly children.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

CPL593H posted:

Those are some ugly children.

i used to work at a place where dick and jerry van dyke came in a couple times a year and jerry van dyke makes a much more handsome baby than any of the duggars.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Mr. Pumroy posted:

jim bob ooks like that triangle mouthed dollfucker
Didn't the idea come up there that doll-haver's face might be the result of FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome)?

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

The girls all share one room, and presumably the boys share one room too. So yes the chicks who are 20+ share with the little girls who are like 3. Weirdly enough, you always see the girls room on the show, but I don't ever remember seeing the boys room.

They're probably afraid the camera crew would shine a black light in the boys room and have it light up like a life size Jackson Pollock painting.

Has anyone said Mike Cuckabee yet?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Xlorp posted:

Didn't the idea come up there that doll-haver's face might be the result of FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome)?

He has a cleft palate. Pretty common birth defect that's usually fixed right away or in early childhood unless you're a poor redneck

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It's not weird to sleep on the floor in your sister/brothers room when one is 10 or 12 for fucks sake. Tingling is diff.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The sheer asymmetry of that face is disturbing.

And yes, it is a sign of inbreeding.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Josh Duggar is that poster that said Doobie's son had dick sucking lips but either ironically or unironically depending on if he meant it or not.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Say Nothing posted:

Why

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next layer to this story is that Duggarmom has only had like 6 kids tops and the rest are incest babies

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Nessa posted:

One of the few episodes I remember watching, they had just built this giant house and some of the older girls were going to get their own rooms, but they decided they didn't want their own rooms. The teenage girls chose to keep sharing a bedroom.

They had become so used to constantly being around other people that the thought of sleeping in a bedroom alone terrified them.

And it's easier to not get raped if there's someone to help you fight off your brother. :smith:

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Wedemeyer posted:

And it's easier to not get raped if there's someone to help you fight off your brother. :smith:

that's why top bunk is best bunk. and you remember that next time you bash your head into the ceiling fan.

Top bunk gotta climb; bottom bunk got no hym

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Wedemeyer posted:

If you get separated from the herd, you become easy pickings for predators. Just like life in the Serengeti, in the Duggar house you need the strength of numbers.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Say Nothing posted:

His face looks like someone did that thing with the newspaper and silly putty and then they stretched one side of the image a little bit. All their family photos look like derp face galleries.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Malkof posted:

Has anyone said Mike Cuckabee yet?

:worship:

Cory and Trevor
Feb 22, 2006
Jim Billy Ray-Roy Bobby Lee Jo Hogg Bob

Jim Bob

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

:frogon:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Tabernacle Jim has a wrong face

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Jim Bob

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

James Robert

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

rich white faglord posted:

I'm not saying not to shun the Duggar boy I guess so much as why dont you take a look at todays society and how a liberal womyn is forgiven and defended for commiting the same crime as a conservative man who is vilified

Yeah, entirely same situation because the conservative one and his family have repeatedly beaten everyone over the head with their religion and held the moral bar while found to be skirting under it.

Aren't you the same shill from a few hundred posts back that was chased out for trying to defend the Duggars by crying "librul media"?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Jim Bob a loo bop a lop bam boom

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CPL593H posted:

His face looks like someone did that thing with the newspaper and silly putty and then they stretched one side of the image a little bit. All their family photos look like derp face galleries.

crackton
May 9, 2009

Holy poo poo! Just looked this up and the kid actually looks like this, I thought it was some weird magazine misprint.

Its getting harder and harder to tell what's real in this thread. :sigh:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Is this title about the family or the mother's vagina?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

crackton posted:

Holy poo poo! Just looked this up and the kid actually looks like this, I thought it was some weird magazine misprint.

Its getting harder and harder to tell what's real in this thread. :sigh:

Kind of like looking in a funhouse mirror, isn't it?

And Jim Bob (lol) has weird mismatched nostrils as well!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

She should get a zipper installed in her midsection so she can just have a c-section birth whenever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

crackton posted:

I don't know, the kid doesn't look that...

Oh.

• Locked thread