Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Haier posted:

STONE THROWERS

DONT CANCEL MY FAVORITE TV SHOW, WHO CARES HWHAT JOSH DID 12 YEARS AGO

Really you could mine that posts comments for weeks. I'd like to see how grandma and momma Christian would deal with their kid being 'not raped' just fingered repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I wonder if he'll lose his poo poo to have to answer to a woman directly.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Jack Gladney posted:

I wonder if he'll lose his poo poo to have to answer to a woman directly.

I'm hoping she's in one of those moods that leads her to argue with people she should be agreeing with.

example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlsS8J4HH78

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Like the showman he is, Jimmy bob is gonna milk this poo poo for all it's worth while playing that they're tired of all the attention

ElwoodCuse posted:

Can't wait to hear about how Josh is the real victim here and it's all because of the liberal media

Why wait? was already done in this thread earlier

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 21:01 on May 30, 2015

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

God. Support. Family.

Liberal and Lena Dunham/Bill Clinton

Darth123123 posted:

Really you could mine that posts comments for weeks. I'd like to see how grandma and momma Christian would deal with their kid being 'not raped' just fingered repeatedly.

i'll bet 20 bucks if any of these people were alive in the 90's they were demanding clinton be impeached for getting a BJ
it's only right when we do it and all
Best part is most don't have a clue what people are actually jumping on this for.
it's not because "we all sin", it's because after hearing for a decade how those of us not like this upstanding family are going to burn forever it turns out all the poo poo they attributed to everyone else is rife in their own family they set as the example

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 21:10 on May 30, 2015

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Haier posted:

I bet there's a lot of molestation going on in that family and the church group. I also bet Josh will at least make an attempt on his own kids at some point.
I am of the opinion that you cannot rehabilitate sexual predators just as much as you can't rehabilitate the gays or the straights. You can't just tell people to "turn off" and stop what they find sexually attractive/exciting. The dude should have his kids taken away from him because he's totally going to Duggar them.

He has a daughter, so he probably already has.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What words will we hear the most in the interview?

I'm going to say: repented, forgiveness and grace

Jesus, judgement, Jim Bob

Forgiveness

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Mary Duggar is a god-tier slut. Pretty sure there is a Supernatural episode about her.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
(not hurting anyone by the way)

because being Duggar'd when your a little kid by your older brother whose probably more of a dad figure then jim bob doesnt hurt at the girls at all

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Jim Bob.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
Why are so many people so eager to jump out and defend these total strangers that have committed or covered up an awful crime?
What the gently caress is wrong with the religious right?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Sarah Palin folded up over completely softball questions from Katie Couric, so there's always the chance the Duggars will gently caress up bad on Fox next week.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jim bob is the new cuck

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Casimir Radon posted:

Sarah Palin folded up over completely softball questions from Katie Couric, so there's always the chance the Duggars will gently caress up bad on Fox next week.

"which sister did you grope?"

"all of them"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Casimir Radon posted:

no they're gonna be treated like the victims and asked how the big mean liberal media is attacking them

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

http://gawker.com/the-duggars-creepy-homeschool-curriculums-guide-to-fash-1707722189

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

God drat, burn it all to the ground in nuclear hellfire and salt the earth

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is amazing

quote:

A US newspaper had an online fail after their site was spammed by multiple picture of a reality TV star currently mired in child sex abuse allegations.

The Chicago Sun-Times website appeared to have gone down with a nasty virus after screenshots taken by Salon captured reality TV star Josh Duggar in almost every picture.

Most embarassingly, his picture - with his wife - appeared above an article titled 'Relationship deal-breakers for millennials'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...s-10283685.html

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i am a duggar when i look at a womb-man all i see is a tempting slender form and no face

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

good lord get an eyeful of these foxy mommas

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Obstacle2 posted:

Why are so many people so eager to jump out and defend these total strangers that have committed or covered up an awful crime?
What the gently caress is wrong with the religious right?

Multiple reasons, really.
First and foremost the duggars are like the number one family to point to when it comes to "good Christian morals". Second, in their minds there is a war, and ongoing battle between them and everyone else trying to oppress poor Christianity despite having like one of the largest religions in the world that isn't even close to the slightest smidgen of persecution in the West. Third, lots don't understand what's going on because they listen to their authority, i.e. their pastor or the duggars themselves. Fourth, because god is somehow involved in this whole scandal, and outside of this one fuckup (that we know of), they won't cast this family off and instead dig in their heels and defend them. Fifth, I'm rather certain many don't view this as something that would scar the girls at all because it was a family thing and they've (been conditioned to) forgiven him.

They're all tramps displaying ankles like that

put some damned clothes on, you harlots. Preferably something long that covers from head to ground and drapes out to prevent any hint of body shape. try to block out the face too. Dirty sinning devil spawn!

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:53 on May 30, 2015

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SocketWrench posted:

They're all tramps displaying ankles like that

put some damned clothes on, you harlots. Preferably something long that covers from head to ground and drapes out to prevent any hint of body shape. try to block out the face too. Dirty sinning devil spawn!

um if u had read the literature that mom-sister taught us today in "school" you would know that the face is the only part of skin we should be showing and also that we should have it in a permanent rictus grin because sad faces are selfish.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

The entire things are eye traps, those are horribly slutty ways to dress not befitting of a Christian woman.

Now these are much better:

I hope that Mike Huckabee, when president, outlaws these horribly slutty examples of clothing and brings us closer to the Duggar Christian ideal, God Willing.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
lol. Do these textbooks ever acknowledge that women also have libidos or is it always centered around containing those of the men who are victimized by female bodies?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lol 2 3 and 5 look like costumes from a japanese rpg

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

lol 2 3 and 5 look like costumes from a japanese rpg

Duggar~San

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Relationship deal breaker

1.) Being fingered by my oval retard brother

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Whatev posted:

lol. Do these textbooks ever acknowledge that women also have libidos or is it always centered around containing those of the men who are victimized by female bodies?

women have no free will, they exist to serve

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

thats hot

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Ripoff posted:

:swoon:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jim-a Bobaru.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Jim Boba Fett

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Megyn Kelley might actually ask some tough questions and not coddle them in their interview, she seems to have a spine sometimes. Doubtful this will actually happen though. Would be interesting.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

One of those "ok you're married now get busy" wacky fundie books literally says the wife is supposed to have sex whenever the husband wants, even if she doesn't

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Ripoff posted:

The entire things are eye traps, those are horribly slutty ways to dress not befitting of a Christian woman.

I hope that Mike Huckabee, when president, outlaws these horribly slutty examples of clothing and brings us closer to the Duggar Christian ideal, God Willing.

I'm honestly survived Christian fundamentalism hasn't evolved to the use of burqas by now

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

ElwoodCuse posted:

One of those "ok you're married now get busy" wacky fundie books literally says the wife is supposed to have sex whenever the husband wants, even if she doesn't

If MRA-types were sane, they'd all turn into whacko fundie Christians. Heavy pressure for the women to get married off, and then heavy pressure for them to have sex with their husband, no matter what sort of disgusting, fat, child-molesting gently caress he his. Whining about the "sexual marketplace" is clearly useless compared to getting your rear end to some crazy-as-gently caress church.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

PT6A posted:

If MRA-types were sane, they'd all turn into whacko fundie Christians. Heavy pressure for the women to get married off, and then heavy pressure for them to have sex with their husband, no matter what sort of disgusting, fat, child-molesting gently caress he his. Whining about the "sexual marketplace" is clearly useless compared to getting your rear end to some crazy-as-gently caress church.

yo man thats loving genius a closed marketplace a goonapoly of sorts

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

1. The Jezebel is touching her nu-nu. Punishment, stoned until death. JimBob 3:1-267.
2. Has an ornament around her neck pointing down to her nu-nu. Punishment, stoned until death. Huckabee 42:3-29
3. Showing too much ankle! Punishment, sleep over with Josh. JimBob 14:1-10.
4. Flagrantly showing two leg calves when walking, an open invitation to touch her and feel her up when asleep. Punishment, forced to look like Michelle Duggar for life. JimBob 44:12-13.
5. Putting little finger into ear. Symbolizes putting a hoo-hoo into a nu-nu. Punishment, burned at stake, then stoned to death. Michelle 2:1-23.
6. Throwing gang signs. Punishment, none. Is family member of a white christian rich old guy.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Accretionist posted:

I'm honestly survived Christian fundamentalism hasn't evolved to the use of burqas by now

If the Duggars hadn't ever heard of Islam or terrorism, and you showed them this, I'd bet 10:1 ~*~*~Jim Bob~*~*~ would be forcing and coercing his daughters to wear that. They're just lucky he equates the use of the burqa to praying to a moon-god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The longer you stare at these faces, the more hosed up they become. It's like a bad acid trip.

• Locked thread