Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Arya's storyline is so painfully boring this season.

This is to appease fans of the books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That was a good episode. Margaery is still hot even all filthy.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I'm gonna be mad if they don't find a way to send Sam to the Citadel. That poo poo was interesting and since we're never going to see another book I was hoping the show would finish that storyline.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

ManMythLegend posted:

This is to appease fans of the books.

Meh gently caress the books at this point. It's already moved beyond on some story lines - they should just go hog wild so what was one of the previous season's best stories doesn't fall flat on it's face this season.

Dorne has been more exciting than Arya's story this season - although this may have been due to the Sand Snake and Bronn loving with each other in the dungeon.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that chick gettin her zoomers out in the dungeon was the best scene all season. i retract my earlier statement that bron shouldve dusted her

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
So I just got done with last week's episode.

That's what sets folks off?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Yes.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Obviously.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Cersei reaping what she's sown :getin:

Or as my partner said "Gurrrrl she done hosed up."

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm still not sure how you call sex in the marital bed rape?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

A PiV sex is r*pe.

hth

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A PiV sex is r*pe.

hth

What about PiV with a MTF and FTM who both had the surgery done?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i didn't know what piv was so i put it in google and this came up

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

thanks for that

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

i didn't know what piv was so i put it in google and this came up

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

thanks for that

I did the same thing. I skimmed through a bit of it, then I read the comments, then I tried to see if there was a bio pic for the author anywhere. I don't have the wherewithal to actually search beyond clicking a few links on that website, though.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

I did the same thing. I skimmed through a bit of it, then I read the comments, then I tried to see if there was a bio pic for the author anywhere. I don't have the wherewithal to actually search beyond clicking a few links on that website, though.

I'm sure she has dyed hair, horn rimmed glasses, and a lot of cats.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

TCD posted:

Meh gently caress the books at this point. It's already moved beyond on some story lines - they should just go hog wild so what was one of the previous season's best stories doesn't fall flat on it's face this season.

Dorne has been more exciting than Arya's story this season - although this may have been due to the Sand Snake and Bronn loving with each other in the dungeon.

I disagree, I think most of the book's storylines are better/more interesting, but they would be tough to pull off on the show.

The show's still good and all, but I definitely hope that fat fucker shits out at least one more before he kicks it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mad Dragon posted:

I'm sure she has dyed hair, horn rimmed glasses, and a lot of cats.

People like that are genetically predisposed to want numerous cats. It's so nature can take its course when they die alone and nobody finds them for 2-4 weeks.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i'm depressed and super into social justice and i live on a small platform suspended over a large group of pigs

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Bronn does have a legitimately nice singing voice though.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Dead Reckoning posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robson_%26_Jerome

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

ManMythLegend posted:

I disagree, I think most of the book's storylines are better/more interesting, but they would be tough to pull off on the show.

The show's still good and all, but I definitely hope that fat fucker shits out at least one more before he kicks it.

I like the books - possibly more than the show, BUT, at this point, I don't think there's any reason with staying with them when a lot of the story lines have moved beyond them. They should just focus on making good TV.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Someone compared rapes in the the books v. the TV show.

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/05/there-are-over-200-rapes-in-the-game-of-thrones-books/

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
finally

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm morbidly curious to see what would happen on Tumblr if they'd stuck with the books and made Sansa the subject of an inter-species gang rape.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm morbidly curious to see what would happen on Tumblr if they'd stuck with the books and made Sansa the subject of an inter-species gang rape.

:stonk:

not black enough
Oct 14, 2004

quote:

One Tumblr user named Tafkar put together some hard numbers to see exactly how much sexual violence went down in the books compared to the show. The numbers might shock you:

Rape acts in Game of Thrones the TV series (to date): 50
Rape victims in Game of Thrones (to date): 29

Rape acts in ASOIAF the book series (to date): 214
Rape victims in ASOIAF (to date): 117

By her count, the books contain at least four times as much rape as the show and probably more. She later describes how difficulties estimating the number of gang rape victims in the books result in her numbers skewing low.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
But it's not physically shown or visualizing a helpless woman in a powerless position, so book rape is fine.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Either I've forgotten most of what happened in the books besides the major plot, or this tumblr chick is one of those PiV = Rape people.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Carteret posted:

Either I've forgotten most of what happened in the books besides the major plot, or this tumblr chick is one of those PiV = Rape people.

quote:

a sex scene between Cercei and Jaime Lannister in season four that many viewers considered rape.

ding ding ding

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
:eyepop:

It's not even a question. Jaime took that pussy.

I'd embed the video but they're all disabled for some stupid loving reason.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

How do those bitches feel about anal?

I mean, say two dudes enjoy corn-holing one another in a decidedly loving but oft time painful manner which DEFINITELY isn't necessary for procreation.

So are they raping each other, or does a vajajay have to be component?

Also, did Sansa's new hubby get up in the rear end or her front butt?

Could Shay have possibly schooled Sansa in the ancient whore art of the Thigh-gina and Ramsey was actually just dry humping thighs pressed tightly together????

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dingleberry posted:

...the ancient whore art of the Thigh-gina and Ramsey was actually just dry humping thighs pressed tightly together????

:stare:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I had to google what "PiV" was and clicked the first link. :negative:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I had to google what "PiV" was and clicked the first link. :negative:

I did that a few days ago. It's :stonk:

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

It's not even a question. Jaime took that pussy.

I'd embed the video but they're all disabled for some stupid loving reason.

Yeah Cersei didn't seem to interested in loving on her son's grave but Jaime was not going to be denied

I knew a cook out in Japan that was getting swindled at least once a week by a hooker that was thigh loving him. When he actually got laid down in Okinawa he was pissed about all the money he had been dumping into her and she was lying the whole time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Would sit.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

This gives "taking the black" a whole new meaning.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

ManMythLegend posted:

This gives "taking the black" a whole new meaning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

this ep prob gonna be dope

• Locked thread