Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Big Nothing posted:

I have a different proposal. How about we vote for scum instead!

That's what I said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh cool bn still not offering a single reason to vote anyone else

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Okay let's get this dipshittery on the road

First, remember next game to put in a smidge of a sliver of a modicum of effort. I have no idea how you made it this far. ##vote Big Nothing

Future thoughts: I can't buy Wall Monitor as scum, period. Scum arranging a 1v1 where either player could end up dunked seems highly unfeasible, and his mask enabler claim makes sense. Captain Foo has been driving the game, which is a good thing in this low-post climate - I don't think I'd really consider him until maaaaybe tomorrow if something changes. A scum Foo could easily be no-posting like half of us and getting away super clean. And I'm not voting myself, hurr.

This leaves me with Big Nothing (elle oh elle eye are elle), CPig has been posting alright but there's a lot of meta-reasoning and his constant back-and-forth with Big Nothing is kinda tiring. He doesn't feel likely as scum compared to the last two players. Quidnose is a yawning void - like, the absolute bare minimum of content. I could see him coasting. Mithross isn't much better.

I could buy WWM/Big Nothing/Mithross or Quidnose or maybe WWM/Big Nothing/CPig. If BN flips town I'd be looking at WWM/Mithross/Quidnose or CPig.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Epsilon Plus posted:

I could buy WWM/Big Nothing/Mithross or Quidnose or maybe WWM/Big Nothing/CPig. If BN flips town I'd be looking at WWM/Mithross/Quidnose or CPig.

Me being scum still means I bussed WWM d1, joke phase, never voted off him, took heat for it, and sold him down the river for... what?

I know I've been lurky, but that doesn't hold together.

BN is my current top scum pick, but you are a close second. Then quid, then Pig.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Mithross posted:

Me being scum still means I bussed WWM d1, joke phase, never voted off him, took heat for it, and sold him down the river for... what?

Early town cred? Bussing a scum buddy D1 is a pretty ballsy move. If things are already sliding that direction, why not go for it? I mean, you know that he'll flip scum in this situation.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Epsilon Plus posted:

Early town cred? Bussing a scum buddy D1 is a pretty ballsy move. If things are already sliding that direction, why not go for it? I mean, you know that he'll flip scum in this situation.

But they weren't going that way, they were going pretty strongly towards wall monitor. I was the third vote onto wwm, it only became an actual option much later. I'm not saying it confirms me, but it would be a fairly silly move if I were scum. Implausible, at the least.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I have to eval this much further when I'm not hammerd but I have a q for mithross: have u played mafia anywhere else before your two sa games

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"This" being the last four posts

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

I have to eval this much further when I'm not hammerd but I have a q for mithross: have u played mafia anywhere else before your two sa games

Nope, this would be my third game ever.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Epsilon Plus posted:

First, remember next game to put in a smidge of a sliver of a modicum of effort. I have no idea how you made it this far. ##vote Big Nothing

:ironicat: Remember when you constantly said that GG was town and stupid, a conclusion that i had arrived at too, but decided to lynch him anyway? Remember when you said

Epsilon Plus posted:

I want to vote Slamburger, Big Nothing or Ghostly Gangsta. Really having difficulty deciding if GG is scum, has poor reading comprehension, or is just really frustrated.

You seem really eager here to lynch 3 townies. You also after consideration did not vote for or mention WWM on Day 1, the only scum that was killed this game

Epsilon Plus posted:

Also, just a brief point: it is possible but unlikely that Somber could be a scum godfather? We've had non-vanilla town and although I don't know enough about Hotline Miami's characters to really guess what the flavor would be, it's not mechanically impossible. I consider Somber town enough based on his content so far, but I just wanted to throw this out before we all get too far into talking confirmed town.

I kinda missed this post the first time. I see the paranoid route, but it makes more sense to believe the information we're given, not make a case to get a confirmed town killed. Doesn't really matter now since he's dead

Big Nothing posted:

Why is quidnose alive even though he's pretty much outed himself as a enabler?

Big Nothing posted:

Why did Somber die last night and not the night before?

Anybody have a clue as to these two other questions?

Might aswell claim now. I'm a Russian Grunt, and i got a mask token last night. I knew it would be likely for me to be under fire today, so i chose the mask that was most likely to cause some action, so i picked Richard. I thought WM gave me the mask, but now its apparent somebody else can give out masks

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Oh, i forgot to actually mention what Richard does! :sweatdrop:

Used automatically when I'm targeted at night. Gives me a 1-shot of the ability used.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

It's good to know that only the imminent hand of death gets you posting

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

And before someone gets angry at me for snarkposting, a. I'm at work and b. what kind of town player does low-content posts all game and only starts posting actual material at -1?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

As townie, it makes it my duty to avoid being killed and avoid killing towns. Since my death would make it more likely that village would lose the game, im trying my best :sun:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big Nothing posted:

As townie, it makes it my duty to avoid being killed and avoid killing towns. Since my death would make it more likely that village would lose the game, im trying my best :sun:

Only scum are afraid of dying

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Big Nothing (3): CapitalistPig, Captain Foo, Epsilon Plus
Mithross (1): Big Nothing

Not Voting (3): Mithross, Quidnose, wall monitor

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2015 at 3 a.m. BST -- that's in about 4 hours, 22 minutes.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I will be asleep for deadline but I will post the result when I wake up!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big Nothing posted:

Oh, i forgot to actually mention what Richard does! :sweatdrop:

Used automatically when I'm targeted at night. Gives me a 1-shot of the ability used.

What abilities have you used and what have your results been?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##unvote

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

What abilities have you used and what have your results been?

Richard was claimed today, so I can answer that for him: None, and nothing.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Also, I'm going to be at work from roughly right after I post this until well after deadline: I'll try and follow any late breaking developments, but I won't be able to contribute all that much for the rest of the day.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mithross posted:

Richard was claimed today, so I can answer that for him: None, and nothing.

Phone posting will get ya every time :pseudo:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mithross posted:

Nope, this would be my third game ever.

I can't remember what gambit I thought you might be pulling had you more experience, lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quid, got anything?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I'll probably be around for deadline. Anybody else around?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Workcrapperphoneposting: I will not be available for deadline and still think Big Nothing is the best choice.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I'd prefer a Mithross vote myself...

Will be around for deadline and can hammer, either way.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I'm starting to lean towards e+ but am still fine with bn

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

So you guys both prefer people that aren't me? I prefer people that aren't me!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Sneakpost: I could do Mithross to avoid a nodunk

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big Nothing posted:

So you guys both prefer people that aren't me? I prefer people that aren't me!

I wouldn't have guessed

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I think I'm with Foo, I'm starting to prefer ep to bn, but I don't think we could switch this close to deadline, even if enough people agreed. I doubt I'll get to post again before deadline, so

##vote Big Nothing

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I'm getting ready to vote, anything else to say?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##vote big nothing :redhammer:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'd like to state that I wouldn't raise the possibility of Somber being a godfather and then allow him to be killed, proving the flip. That would be the stupidest play imaginable. There's no possible scum team that would back me up on that.

Not that that affects you voting BN or no-dunking I guess.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Big Nothing (4): CapitalistPig, Captain Foo, Epsilon Plus, Captain Foo, Mithross, Captain Foo
Mithross (1): Big Nothing

Not Voting (2): Quidnose, wall monitor

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2015 at 3 a.m. BST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

"There's only a few left man! I'm starting to even doubt you."
"Don't say that, we were so close last time!"
"You're so bad at this."

Oh, hi there! Good to see you! I was a bit worried about you... The clubs don't seem so safe anymore, y'know. What with all the killings and all that I mean.

Big Nothing, Russian Grunt, Town Vanilla has been killed on Day 3! It is now Night 3! You have 24 hours to submit your night actions!

Mask Worn: Richard

You will reflect the next night action to target you. The action will reflect back onto the original player. This effect can only occur a single time.

It is now Night 4!

:siren: I'm not waiting for any night actions beyond 24 hours of this post. You have been warned! Incorrect/incomplete actions will be ignored if not changed before the deadline. :siren:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Hello...? Hello?! ...What's going on down there? I'm trying to sleep!... Is there anyone there? Can you hear me? Hello?... Goddamn phones! I hate these things!... *CLICK*

Our clients will not tolerate further delays!

Captain Foo, Russian Grunt, Town Vanilla has been killed Night 1!

Mask Worn: None

It is now Day 5!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): CapitalistPig, Epsilon Plus, Mithross, Quidnose, wall monitor

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 06th, 2015 at 3 a.m. BST -- that's in about 3 days, 17 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Crap, I gave a token to Captain Foo last night :(

• Locked thread