Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im gonna have to vote ezri tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
The most interesting thing about Ezri is that she played Bruce McCullough's girlfriend in a classic Kids in the Hall sketch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Ka2nkIi2I

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
thats actually not the most interesting thing

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I like Erzi the best because of that time Garak get pissed off and ripped her a new rear end in a top hat for each of her past lives.

One of my goals in life is to end an amazing verbal smack down with "Now get out of here. Before I say something unkind."

Fake edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Adm5SNv0Q

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Being a part of the "loving good ham" sketch is actually the only thing that has ever endeared Ezri to me. I re-classify that as interesting.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

she was also in Cube

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Chomp8645 posted:

It is important that we determined which version of the immortal space lady who is sometimes a man is the sexiest.

Did we though? I'd rank them as follows, from sexiest to repellant:

Audrid
Jadzia
Yedrin
Verad
Curzon
Joran
Lela
Emony
Torias
Tobin
Dax itself
the gagh Dax ate on occasion
Ezri

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Curzon is the number one.

He died loving Vanessa Williams.

He was also in love with Jadzia, which must make for some weird memories whenever she looked in the mirror and thought about wanting to gently caress herself with her ghost penis.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Universe Master posted:

Curzon is the number one.

He died loving Vanessa Williams.

He was also in love with Jadzia, which must make for some weird memories whenever she looked in the mirror and thought about wanting to gently caress herself with her ghost penis.

Some very strange masturbation went on behind closed doors.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Wasn't Emony the gymnast who died in a shuttle crash why is she at the bottom

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Luigi Thirty posted:

She was a gymnast, if she's on the bottom you're wasting her potential

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Fetus Tree posted:

:vince:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Fetus Tree posted:

With Joran, you are the bottom.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Fetus Tree posted:

:thurman:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Bones boned Emony

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

FuturePastNow posted:

Bones boned Emony

I'd bone Bones

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

shadow puppet of a posted:

Did we though? I'd rank them as follows, from sexiest to repellant:

Audrid
Jadzia
Yedrin
Verad
Curzon
Joran
Lela
Emony
Torias
Tobin
Dax itself
the gagh Dax ate on occasion
Ezri

You forgot the time Curzon and Odo merged.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
Yes yes but which of them is the gay host?

Probably Tobin

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Figaro posted:

Yes yes but which of them is the gay host?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Welcum to the star trek thead, ths

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

There's obviously a cure for that in the 24th century, because no man in the future is gay. No pure lesbians either.

Only hot bi-chicks

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.

Ah but that's not proper gay because it wasn't Jadzia having lusty feelings for Lenara Kahn but the Dax symbiont. One of Dax's previous host was Torias Dax who was married to one of the Kahn symbiont's previous hosts. So in a past life, Dax was the husband and Kahn was the wife. Jadzia and Lenara are just along for the ride!

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods

Figaro posted:

Ah but that's not proper gay because it wasn't Jadzia having lusty feelings for Lenara Kahn but the Dax symbiont. One of Dax's previous host was Torias Dax who was married to one of the Kahn symbiont's previous hosts. So in a past life, Dax was the husband and Kahn was the wife. Jadzia and Lenara are just along for the ride!

Cool :mrgw:

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

must be poo poo being the first host a symbiont gets. You don't get any cool knowledge or skills, just memories of the symbiont floating about a pool like a pink turd

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Its like being a Neilsen family. Its dull and thankless but you get to dictate what everyone else gets to watch, but this time across multiple lifetimes.

"Oooh I just love sleeping on scratchy blankets... and... uh... Klingon stuff, and ugly old men. Heh"

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Figaro posted:

must be poo poo being the first host a symbiont gets. You don't get any cool knowledge or skills, just memories of the symbiont floating about a pool like a pink turd

Pretty sure they talk other symbionts and can share thoughts and memories in the milk pools. Dax was 150 years old before it got implanted for the first time.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I want to dunk Dax in my milk pool

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Figaro posted:

Are the J'naii "proper" gay?

If you don't remember, they were the androgynous species that persecuted any of their own who felt particularly male or female. They're from that one episode where Riker turned one of them female by his sheer manliness empowered a female-oriented person to stand up for her identity. Also known as "that episode where they finally kinda-sorta-admitted that gay people exist but only in a science-fiction not for REAL or anything kind of way".

http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outcast_%28episode%29

In hindsight that episode was actually progressive as all hell for 1992

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I didn't read the thread, I don't give a gently caress. I just came here to post Leeta From DS9

Your comments and arguments are invalid.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

VendaGoat posted:

I didn't read the thread, I don't give a gently caress. I just came here to post Leeta From DS9

Your comments and arguments are invalid.

Take those brains over to the dabo table where the customers can get a nice look at them.

:pervert:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ok, this post is valid.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Star Trek TNG had nothing to prove in regards to tolerance of diverse sexuality after that time in the 10th episode Worf punched a Klingon woman in the mouth for daring to appeal to his sexuality and the entire bridge staff was all "welp, thats just their wacky space BDSM perpetual leatherball culture"

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cool lets talk about equality, racism, sexism and other -isms in the gbs star trek thread, I'm sure the TVIV thread isn't jammed full of that thrilling stuff.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Luigi Thirty posted:

Dude has horrible taste is why.

Ezri is obviously top tier, though.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010