Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Was not expecting this to start today. Checking in to say hello everyone and also good night everyone. Bed time! See everyone bright and early tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Gridlocked has a poor reason for voting.

##vote gridlocked

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero is not lynching the true Day 1 lynch, merk.

##vote merk

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Day 1 Vote Count

merk (3): Tremendous Taste, Met, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, -MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Look Under The Rock, -Look Under The Rock, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Met (2): merk, EccoRaven
dscruffy1 (2): Opopanax, GulagDolls
Tremendous Taste (2): Shanakin, Gridlocked
CCKeane (2): Pinterest Mom, dscruffy1
Gridlocked (1): Somberbrero
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (1): Somberbrero, The Ninth Layer, -Somberbrero
The Ninth Layer (0): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, -MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

ETA to deadline: 14 hours, 39 minutes

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Good morning everyone. We should vote mills so he will at least come and say hi like everyone else has. ##vote mills for a brighter, less rude tomorrow.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
PSA: I messed up and Mills is not actually interested in playing, so I'm currently looking for a replacement. Hence why he hasn't posted. If you know a replacement let me know!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

QuoProQuid posted:

In what way?

He's going against the grain, not with it. It's rough for everyone involved, es muy no bueno. Also my grasp on spanish is el terrible.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Welp.

##unvote

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

chaoslord posted:

Good morning everyone. We should vote mills so he will at least come and say hi like everyone else has. ##vote mills for a brighter, less rude tomorrow.

I really, really don't like this post.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

I really, really don't like this post.

I get that a lot

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

I get that a lot

Your post is so bad it couldn't hold a velvet rope.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

Your post is so bad it couldn't hold a velvet rope.

Oh yeah? Well... hmmm... Nope. Twenty minutes later, still nothin

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Somberbrero posted:

Gridlocked has a poor reason for voting.

##vote gridlocked

Bad vote, this is dude's second game.

If you're going on poor reasons for voting I think p much everyone voting at the moment is doing it for a bad reason.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Why does merk still have votes, that's a dumb thing.

How about instead we voooote foooooooor

##vote tt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh you're going on ignore now

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Look Under The Rock posted:

If you're going on poor reasons for voting I think p much everyone voting at the moment is doing it for a bad reason.
The game literally started like 12 hours ago or something.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

my reason for voting keane is impeccable

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

my reason for voting keane is impeccable

Jealousy of my good looks and rugged physique?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm going to ##vote: chaoslord

I probably won't be around for deadline, I have playoff games for my dodgeball league (We are tied for first in this league) and I'll be Reffing the games I'm not in and getting yelled at by grumpy players.

Reffing is a lot like mafia, now that I think about it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

make sure to favor the bad teams!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
i am now playing this game l iek gulag

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

merk posted:

Wait a minute is gulag in this game twice.

:wtf: modkill one of them please.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to ##vote: chaoslord

I probably won't be around for deadline, I have playoff games for my dodgeball league (We are tied for first in this league) and I'll be Reffing the games I'm not in and getting yelled at by grumpy players.

Reffing is a lot like mafia, now that I think about it.

I don't know what I resent about this post more, the vote for me or the comparison of the noble profession of refereeing to mafia

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

I'm going to play this game like merk, and obviously your joke post well after the joke post phase is done is indicative of scummy alignment.

Now sit still as I ask you questions for literally 3 hours trying to trick you into admitting you are scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

I don't know what I resent about this post more, the vote for me or the comparison of the noble profession of refereeing to mafia

Yeah, people are more civil in mafia.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

2lag rises

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

EccoRaven posted:

The game literally started like 12 hours ago or something.

yes

this is why it's weird that Somber is calling out a super newbie for a bad vote. They are all bad votes, why pick that one out. It is lazy.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

this is why it's weird that Somber is calling out a super newbie for a bad vote. They are all bad votes, why pick that one out. It is lazy.

Nah, also you can take the gloves off, Gridlocked is officially as good at mafia as half this game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CCKeane posted:

Now sit still as I ask you questions for literally 3 hours trying to trick you into admitting you are scum.

I cannot talk about an ongoing game. However, I can link it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721766&pagenumber=28&perpage=40#post445992822

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

EccoRaven posted:

Nah, also you can take the gloves off, Gridlocked is officially as good at mafia as half this game.

I wasn't making a point about Gridlocked, I was saying that Somber going for pretty much the easiest vote is out of character. Why is this a problem for you? Do you agree with him?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I wasn't making a point about Gridlocked, I was saying that Somber going for pretty much the easiest vote is out of character. Why is this a problem for you? Do you agree with him?

I don't but your defense of Gridlocked (which is what it is) feels disingenuous. Go after Somber because you think he made a scum vote.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

use yalls vigs and get this going

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

use yalls vigs and get this going

We need to hold tight for 11 hours in order for a flip to happen.

Save the vigs until the later game.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

One of my favorite mafia moments:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467291&pagenumber=8&perpage=40#post400987021

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CCKeane posted:

Yeah this. I really doubt anyone with a vig is going to die before getting to shoot someone.

imo I would not be against us doing a second set of votes to judge who should be vigged. Something like #vigvote player.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

ik i'm just bored

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

EccoRaven posted:

Yeah this. I really doubt anyone with a vig is going to die before getting to shoot someone.

Unless someone vigs a vigger. In that case I assume the knife is LOST FOREVER. Thrown overboard or something I guess.

Or maybe there's an honor code, sort of like don't kid a kidder. Don't vig a vigger.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
The first rule of vig club is you do not talk about vig club.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

EccoRaven posted:

I don't but your defense of Gridlocked (which is what it is) feels disingenuous. Go after Somber because you think he made a scum vote.

That's what I was doing by saying it was a bad vote.

You jumped down my throat in a way that strikes me as really panicky. Either you have a dog in this race or you're trying to look active. ##vote ecco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

dscruffy1 posted:

Don't vig a vigger.

If being a vig is not related to alignment in a discernible way then I would not be opposed everyone with a vig claiming so we can keep them in mind.

If we also institute #vigvote (one pound sign so as to bypass the rule on fake day actions), this lets us actually use vigs to the town's benefit and hold them accountable for it.

I think this is a good idea.

• Locked thread