Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Huckabee wishes he could have been trans so he could shower with high school girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Yeah, the perms and hairstyles are because they give Gothard a boner.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

well hair keeps focus on your countenance sooooo

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
This whole thing is sad. It'd be great if we could somehow catch pedophillic tendencies in people before they act upon them so we could help them in a meaningful way, rather than simply recoil in horror after the fact.

Also, nobody should have 19 loving children.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

JazzFlight posted:

Yeah, reading over some of the materials that have been posted, it appears that they consider "do everything you can to draw attention to your face" to be part of "modest dress." Because if people are looking at your face, then they aren't looking at your body, or something.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
if they really cared about freaky religious modesty theyd be wearing headscarves like nuns the slavs or muslims

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like how a family that knows they have sexual molestation of children in their ranks in their past thinks it's a good idea to make political statements about sexual morality. Duggars aren't very smart lol

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Mnemosyne posted:

Yeah, reading over some of the materials that have been posted, it appears that they consider "do everything you can to draw attention to your face" to be part of "modest dress." Because if people are looking at your face, then they aren't looking at your body, or something.

Yes, that's the type of stuff I was referring to. Which is weird because I find faces produce a sexual response about as strongly as bodies do, especially non-nude.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Enderzero posted:

Yes, that's the type of stuff I was referring to. Which is weird because I find faces produce a sexual response about as strongly as bodies do, especially non-nude.

wooooooah somebody's got a face fetish

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Lazy_Liberal posted:

wooooooah somebody's got a face fetish

its true. 2 eyes and a mouth, with a nose. holy poo poo.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
heathen

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

Jonny 290 posted:

wait i just realized that none of the girls are really overweight and i just remembered about michelle's eating disorder history and i just realized that a bunch of these girls probably have eating disorders too because it is EXTREMELY STATISTICALLY UNLIKELY that all of those girls have a bmi as low as they do

look at the guys. soon as they hit 18 they blow up into a weird pillsbury doughboy and all their hair falls out

One of the girls said that she had to sneak food in the bathroom when she was younger and Josh's instagram is him and his kids eating at fast food restaurants when it's not about how Obama is ruining America.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Enderzero posted:

its true. 2 eyes and a mouth, with a nose. holy poo poo.

more of an eyebrow man myself :cheers:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
do the duggars drink alcohol?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

JazzFlight posted:

They must hate the word 'face' as well, since they constantly refer to it as their countenance.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Do it ironically posted:

jess duggar is hot youd all gently caress her

If you are talking about their oldest Jessica biel looking one then it's not even a question

Pretty sure only reason josh didn't touch her cause Jim Bob wanted her for himself

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Top City Homo posted:

If you are talking about their oldest Jessica biel looking one then it's not even a question

Pretty sure only reason josh didn't touch her cause Jim Bob wanted her for himself

ughhhh reading this is so creepy, and I'm not even calling you creepy, it's creepy that it's entirely believable

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

XMNN posted:

do the duggars drink alcohol?

No. Michelle Duggar campaigned against convenience stores being able to sell beer and wine near her house a few years ago.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

No. Michelle Duggar campaigned against convenience stores being able to sell beer and wine near her house a few years ago.

"If I am not allowed even the slightest escape from my personal hell, no one else should be either"?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

wait i just realized that none of the girls are really overweight and i just remembered about michelle's eating disorder history and i just realized that a bunch of these girls probably have eating disorders too because it is EXTREMELY STATISTICALLY UNLIKELY that all of those girls have a bmi as low as they do

look at the guys. soon as they hit 18 they blow up into a weird pillsbury doughboy and all their hair falls out

its probably because looking good for their future husband is literally their job

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

more hosed up than the sister touching imho

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
all the inbreeding and poverty and lack of education in the quiverfull community is like a parody of european royalty. i bet jimbob holds court at the olive garden like a feudal lord as other quiverdads compete to pair their sons with his daughters

"your son shall be a fine provider to a dozen children as assistant manager of the walmart produce section. harlot, have a manwaiter bring us more unlimited breadsticks!"

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJyaFsDgU-g

Robotnik Nudes fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jun 2, 2015

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cumshitter posted:

all the inbreeding and poverty and lack of education in the quiverfull community is like a parody of european royalty. i bet jimbob holds court at the olive garden like a feudal lord as other quiverdads compete to pair their sons with his daughters

"your son shall be a fine provider to a dozen children as assistant manager of the walmart produce section. harlot, have a manwaiter bring us more unlimited breadsticks!"

A generation of Hapsburgs!

Belieff in Jethuth! *puffs inhaler*

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Has anyone said, "teach me how to Duggar," yet?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hollis Brownsound posted:

practicing OBGYN

Ol' Bobby Gettin' (in) Your Nightie.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Ol' Dirty Bobstard

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Panfilo posted:

A generation of Hapsburgs!

Belieff in Jethuth! *puffs inhaler*

The Aristocrats!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

They eat such garbage loving food, too. The earlier episodes/specials showed a lot of what they ate and it was allllll cheap pasta, frozen tater tots and Midwestern-style funeral casseroles. All empty, cheap carbs and cheap processed fats.

They have one of those fast food restaurant grade soda machines with a half dozen nozzles/flavors in their kitchen.

Only one of the girls is a little bit chubby though (Joy I think). I gain five pounds every time I visit the states, I dunno how anyone does it.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Oh, looks like I forgot the best part, she protested it while her baby was in the ICU!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/michelle-duggar-protest-has-locals-arms/

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Oh, looks like I forgot the best part, she protested it while her baby was in the ICU!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/michelle-duggar-protest-has-locals-arms/

name /post combo score : high.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hollis Brownsound posted:

practicing OBGYN/ Pediatrician

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:lol:

controversial

needs to be posted on Huckabee or Duggar page

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

cumshitter posted:

Olive Garden sounds too fancy for Jim Bob. Do they have Fazzolis in Arkansas?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Wait poverty in the quiverfull groups?

So much for god providing lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Code Jockey posted:

The duggars collected government or church welfare help before they were able to start raking in media appearance money.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

etalian posted:

The duggars collected government or church welfare help before they were able to start raking in media appearance money.

Source?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I asked a similar question earlier in the thread and it got answered with "they are conservative insane people, how do you think?". But I have another query:

What do the Quiverfull/Gothardites think of guns? Are they packing heat? There was something about a paramilitary training thingo that they send the boys to.

I am sorry for the naive questions, but these people and their lifestyle is a source of horrified fascination for me.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Code Jockey posted:

Most quiverfull families are poor as poo poo because even on a decent salary it's really difficult to support a family of ten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i had a dream about these people.

i went to a swanky restaraunt and passed out, and woke up on the duggar's couch. I gunned the parents down and left. they had an old man in shackles who couldn't understand or process time slaughtering cows to make veal but he had been tricked into thinking he was helping them exercise.

• Locked thread